what have we learned from hollywood handbook

Ive found in time the search on this forum was shit but if you google whatever keywords with the word hipinion, you get what you're looking for most of the time. I mean even when they keywords aren't exact.

Postby gambra » Tue May 16, 2017 1:32 pm

This is still the best thing they've done along with the Wendigabrus episode.
THIS IMPACT WILL CONTROL ALL MARGINS

Scrumptious Justice 8-) wrote:man don't be mean to gambra
gambra

Postby Chappie » Wed May 24, 2017 11:17 am

making history was cancelled :(
Chappie

Postby Mr. Science » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:44 pm

Secrets are like buttholes. Everyone's got one and everyone is trying get a peak at everyone else's.
Mr. Science
Prometheus sucks.

Postby quilty » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:29 am

i guess hayes is on the west coast version of chapo

my secret? i voted for jools stein™
quilty
ok

Postby sleigh » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:59 am

gambra wrote:

This is still the best thing they've done along with the Wendigabrus episode.

"For me he did that?"
so
sleigh
ok

Postby separator » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:15 pm

seanspace.com

He was stealing all their traffic.. It was seized.
separator

Previous

Return to Free-For-All