Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby mcwop23 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:54 am

i guess the “option” part of the hashtag is because his podcast is called the “Dennis miller option”

not sure about miler
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks

Postby jewels » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:29 am

Hemingway, this guy drank more vermouth than a sink in a New York nightclub. My nephew is so mixed up, he thinks "For Whom the Bell Tolls" is about Abe Vegota's vacation advice to Henry Kissinger's overstuffed wallet. Siri, how do I reset the zeitgeist?
gold and glass wrote:When you get to heaven, do you get to see a list of which gimmicks belonged to who?
jewels

Postby table for one » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:49 am

jewels wrote:Hemingway, this guy drank more vermouth than a sink in a New York nightclub. My nephew is so mixed up, he thinks "For Whom the Bell Tolls" is about Abe Vegota's vacation advice to Henry Kissinger's overstuffed wallet. Siri, how do I reset the zeitgeist?

perfect
table for one

Postby easy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:00 am

it's cohen perp walk day yall
easy
does it

Postby Franco » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:16 am

Is that an easy guarantee?
Franco

Postby Franco » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:36 am

Franco

Postby viachicago » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:45 am

Feech La Manna wrote:Image

worst ever Adults Only Resort
viachicago

Postby Franco » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:49 am

Franco

Postby Jeremy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:26 am

jewels wrote:Hemingway, this guy drank more vermouth than a sink in a New York nightclub. My nephew is so mixed up, he thinks "For Whom the Bell Tolls" is about Abe Vegota's vacation advice to Henry Kissinger's overstuffed wallet. Siri, how do I reset the zeitgeist?

Holy God.
Jeremy

Postby tgk » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:42 am

tgk

Postby guaranteed mediocrity » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:46 am

I though Manafort’s jailing was the big thing today

Something with Cohen too?
guaranteed mediocrity

Postby powderfinger » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:54 am

will Manafort actually get his bail revoked though

if it's that one dipshit judge again, he's gonna be like "the only reason the special counsel wants the defendant's bail revoked is to pressure him to flip on the President!!!" and deny the motion
powderfinger

Postby black drum » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:54 am

My guts have been wrenched in a way that they maybe never have been before over the separation of children from their parents at the border. I've donated to the Texas Civil Rights Project, I've been contacting my local reps, I'm involved with the National Lawyers Guild and helping as a legal observer for activists on that front locally, but what else can I do? What are people doing? What are you guys doing? This is infuriating.
black drum
Maritime Lawyer

Postby Franco » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:57 am

There are ongoing events put on by Families Belong Together https://familiesbelong.org/
Franco

Postby Franco » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:59 am

yesterday was a big day of demonstrations but I'm sure there will be plenty of more
Franco

Postby palmer eldritch » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:08 am

stephen miller was selling this on behalf of the WH like 2 days ago
palmer eldritch

Postby john plainman » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:18 am

Franco wrote:

every quote from this press conference is just mind boggling.
john plainman
Hello? Hello? Anybody home?

Postby Franco » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:20 am

Franco

Postby Franco » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:20 am

im hearing today is the day they are going to cut loose the giant anvil that's been suspended over the white house
Franco

Postby Franco » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:28 am

Quick Q&A with Amy Poehler who was selected as one of THR's 40 Most Powerful People in Comedy

Franco

Postby tawny frogmouth » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:43 am

regarding leaving the country - i'm canadian but hold U.S. citizenship, and i've been here since i was two. i also work for a company with offices in canada, australia, the UK, and india. i think often about putting in for a transfer to the toronto office, but then i think that realistically, the thing i want to run from is the news of what's happening. i can't mentally handle reading about it, but i'm about as close to it here in NY as i would be anywhere else. it's not like i ever have to see IRL families being separated.

i think running away from the problem seems like it would create a mental salve but in reality i'd still own a computer with access to the news. i'd probably be as depressed up north as i am here.
tawny frogmouth

Postby coop » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:46 am

i don't know, chuck
coop

Postby GonzO))) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:55 am

I confirmed yesterday that someone whom I looked up to immensely and respected a great deal is not only a trump supporter (he posted a happy birthday image macro) but that it’s based on him buying into the Seth rich conspiracy and that he “wants the clintons and Podesta a to be held accountable for their crimes.”

It’s been pretty rough because this guy is a smart, empathetic, good person. It didn’t surprise me that my reactionary/excuse making relatives support trump or anything but this is really, really blowing my mind. Like this guy was in a pretty popular noise band and that might sound funny for a reason to be confused but really, this one hurts. I’ve tried talking to him and asking how it’s possible for him to be falling for such an obvious grift and aligning himself with the lowest common denominator garbage conspiracy toting idiots and he’s just said Shit like “you’ve been lied to.”

What the fuck
GonzO)))

Postby john plainman » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:02 am

who is it

I think the previous generation of noise musicians were not very progressive politically and the hypermasculinity and persecution complexes that defined the sound and aesthetic is basically proto pepe. I'm not really surprised by that story
Last edited by john plainman on Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
john plainman
Hello? Hello? Anybody home?

Postby coop » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:03 am

coop

Postby xxx-xxx-xxxx » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:05 am

GonzO))) wrote:I confirmed yesterday that someone whom I looked up to immensely and respected a great deal is not only a trump supporter (he posted a happy birthday image macro) but that it’s based on him buying into the Seth rich conspiracy and that he “wants the clintons and Podesta a to be held accountable for their crimes.”

It’s been pretty rough because this guy is a smart, empathetic, good person. It didn’t surprise me that my reactionary/excuse making relatives support trump or anything but this is really, really blowing my mind. Like this guy was in a pretty popular noise band and that might sound funny for a reason to be confused but really, this one hurts. I’ve tried talking to him and asking how it’s possible for him to be falling for such an obvious grift and aligning himself with the lowest common denominator garbage conspiracy toting idiots and he’s just said Shit like “you’ve been lied to.”

What the fuck

I found out recently.that a Long time family friend, one of the smartest, most accomplished people I've ever met in my life, was a Trump supporter.

It's caused a bit of a problem with a lot of his friends, and when confronted on it, he just smiles and says his politics are personal.
WHITESOXXX-XXX-XXXX
xxx-xxx-xxxx

Postby tgk » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:07 am

xxx-xxx-xxxx wrote:
when confronted on it, he just smiles and says his politics are personal.

What a fucking gasbag
tgk

Postby Cronos » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:09 am

You should murder these people. IT's the only thing to do. They don't deserve to live.
Cronos

Postby xxx-xxx-xxxx » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:10 am

tgk wrote:
xxx-xxx-xxxx wrote:
when confronted on it, he just smiles and says his politics are personal.

What a fucking gasbag

It's disarming, because he never responds to anything and remains unchanged in his pleasant demeanor.
WHITESOXXX-XXX-XXXX
xxx-xxx-xxxx

Postby black drum » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:22 am

GonzO))) wrote:I confirmed yesterday that someone whom I looked up to immensely and respected a great deal is not only a trump supporter (he posted a happy birthday image macro) but that it’s based on him buying into the Seth rich conspiracy and that he “wants the clintons and Podesta a to be held accountable for their crimes.”

What the fuck

Holy Shit John Olson is a Trump Supporter?
black drum
Maritime Lawyer

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....