POTUS Trump Thread

The primary forum for general discussion of Hipinion.com

Postby Frank » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:01 pm

So long Knoxville. Eat shit:
im that guy who got dog diarrhea in his beard
User avatar
Frank
 
Posts: 26281
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: :ahuh:

Postby badhat » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:15 pm

i feel like i’m screaming into a void everytime i bring it up cuz no one else seems to find it as singularly insane and upsetting as i do, but i cant get over the fact that he bragged on stern about creeping into changing areas at his pagaents to watch underaged girls change clothes and joked that he got away with it cuz it was his pagaent and he was doing quality control

and then we elected him president
admittedly the metal thread has recently taken a hit
User avatar
badhat
 
Posts: 47042
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:26 pm
Location: monitoring the situation

Postby Big Oil » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:17 pm

badhat wrote:i feel like i’m screaming into a void everytime i bring it up cuz no one else seems to find it as singularly insane and upsetting as i do, but i cant get over the fact that he bragged on stern about creeping into changing areas at his pagaents to watch underaged girls change clothes and joked that he got away with it cuz it was his pagaent and he was doing quality control

and then we elected him president

it's singularly abhorrent but so is literally every other thing about him so
User avatar
Big Oil
 
Posts: 5323
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:59 pm

Postby badhat » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:19 pm

well yeah but that one seems less like partisan or politicizable than a lot.
admittedly the metal thread has recently taken a hit
User avatar
badhat
 
Posts: 47042
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:26 pm
Location: monitoring the situation

Postby universe » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:21 pm

Eminem sounds rough
universe
dad
 
Posts: 48985
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:20 pm

Postby farmer » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:25 pm

badhat wrote:i feel like i’m screaming into a void everytime i bring it up cuz no one else seems to find it as singularly insane and upsetting as i do, but i cant get over the fact that he bragged on stern about creeping into changing areas at his pagaents to watch underaged girls change clothes and joked that he got away with it cuz it was his pagaent and he was doing quality control

and then we elected him president


a sizable chunk think "hell if i owned that pageant id do that too!"
farmer
 
Posts: 9425
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Postby Durham » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:25 pm

The women guests Chris Hayes had on tonight said it well, that the majority of people don’t accept that behavior but they do accept that powerful men are able to do it. I don’t know which is more depressing
User avatar
Durham
 
Posts: 38661
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:34 pm
Location: 火車

Postby Self Destructive Zone » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:32 pm

badhat wrote:i feel like i’m screaming into a void everytime i bring it up cuz no one else seems to find it as singularly insane and upsetting as i do, but i cant get over the fact that he bragged on stern about creeping into changing areas at his pagaents to watch underaged girls change clothes and joked that he got away with it cuz it was his pagaent and he was doing quality control

and then we elected him president



I bring this up around conservative family members all the time. It’s the only time they get quiet.
Mechanical Birds wrote:I probably can't express verbally this as well as I actually understand it
User avatar
Self Destructive Zone
 
Posts: 7280
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:42 pm

Postby WAC » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:01 pm

He said ALOT of shit last night. And most of it WASN'T how he supported a fascist.
User avatar
WAC
 
Posts: 39893
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:47 pm

Postby WAC » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:05 pm

badhat wrote:i feel like i’m screaming into a void everytime i bring it up cuz no one else seems to find it as singularly insane and upsetting as i do, but i cant get over the fact that he bragged on stern about creeping into changing areas at his pagaents to watch underaged girls change clothes and joked that he got away with it cuz it was his pagaent and he was doing quality control

and then we elected him president


In some ways the Access Hollywood tape crowded out all the other horrendous shit he's done

Donald Trump appears to have a pattern of trying to charm young girls with a line about dating him.

In a December 1992 wire brief in the Chicago Tribune, Trump is described as having spotted a youth choir singing Christmas carols at the Plaza Hotel in Manhattan. He asked two girls how old they were. When they said they were 14, Trump, then 46, replied, “Wow! Just think — in a couple of years, I'll be dating you."

On Wednesday, CBS News reported a similar scenario involving a 10-year-old girl around the same time, when Trump was between his first and second marriages.

In footage from the archives of CBS-owned “Entertainment Tonight," Trump asks the child if she is planning to ride the escalator at Trump Tower. After she says yes, Trump turns to cameras taping a Christmas special for the show and says, “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”


http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-trump-spoke-of-dating-underage-girls-1476377294-htmlstory.html
He said ALOT of shit last night. And most of it WASN'T how he supported a fascist.
User avatar
WAC
 
Posts: 39893
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:47 pm

Postby antoine » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:32 pm

On msnbc theyre talking about possible war with nk with nicholas kristoff and they said if we went to war a million people would die on day one. And war is not off the table and trump is president. Feel sick.
antoine
 
Posts: 47315
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Postby WAC » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:38 pm

Worst timeline

He said ALOT of shit last night. And most of it WASN'T how he supported a fascist.
User avatar
WAC
 
Posts: 39893
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:47 pm

Postby antoine » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:38 pm

Media be scaring me
antoine
 
Posts: 47315
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Postby Pops Freshenmeyer » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:46 pm

it is true that mike pence would sexually assault women if not for his rules
User avatar
Pops Freshenmeyer
 
Posts: 2133
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:12 am

Postby . » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:50 pm

WAC wrote:Worst timeline



holy

fucking

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT
User avatar
.
ride.
 
Posts: 2864
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:48 pm

Postby palmer eldritch » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:59 pm

Image
User avatar
palmer eldritch
 
Posts: 24893
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Postby broodstar » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:00 am

ratbag wrote:don't owrry about it
User avatar
broodstar
 
Posts: 2072
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 2:37 am

Postby delgriffith » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:01 am

palmer eldritch wrote:Image

:)
User avatar
delgriffith
 
Posts: 95037
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:26 pm

Postby Mister E » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:11 am

Eminem rules.
User avatar
Mister E
 
Posts: 10089
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Postby Hugh » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:15 am

Em video brought me immense pleasure.
User avatar
Hugh
 
Posts: 7374
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:23 pm
Location: Virginia

Postby Paul » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:16 am

Real Love wrote:
WAC wrote:Worst timeline



holy

fucking

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT


is Chief Strategist for the MAGA coalition an official title?
User avatar
Paul
 
Posts: 21301
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 11:18 am

Postby john penis » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:23 am

WAC wrote:In some ways the Access Hollywood tape crowded out all the other horrendous shit he's done

Donald Trump appears to have a pattern of trying to charm young girls with a line about dating him.

In a December 1992 wire brief in the Chicago Tribune, Trump is described as having spotted a youth choir singing Christmas carols at the Plaza Hotel in Manhattan. He asked two girls how old they were. When they said they were 14, Trump, then 46, replied, “Wow! Just think — in a couple of years, I'll be dating you."

On Wednesday, CBS News reported a similar scenario involving a 10-year-old girl around the same time, when Trump was between his first and second marriages.

In footage from the archives of CBS-owned “Entertainment Tonight," Trump asks the child if she is planning to ride the escalator at Trump Tower. After she says yes, Trump turns to cameras taping a Christmas special for the show and says, “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”


http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-trump-spoke-of-dating-underage-girls-1476377294-htmlstory.html


fuuuuck. I completely forgot about this shit. I even watched the video of that last one
Dr. Norm Thagard wrote:You have truly outside yourself
User avatar
john penis
ok
 
Posts: 4980
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:29 pm
Location: 0,0 / The Shinto Zone

Postby Lowercase Tea » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:26 am

User avatar
Lowercase Tea
 
Posts: 3099
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby saranclaps » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:40 am

Until one snowy night in Woodstock, New York, when a guru-type friend provided my first and only hit of acid. It was an unnerving experience. I remember making love to Marcia and exploding (literally, I thought at the time); my body felt like it belonged to someone else, and that I would never reclaim it. I remember walking naked onto a pristinely beautiful snow-covered field, and urinating my initials in the fresh snow. I remember having sex with a huge oak table. I am a person who prides himself on being in control, and I never returned to the uncontrollable folly of acid. It frightened me.


Going through Geraldo Rivera's old autobiography right now and this bit about him fucking a table on acid stuck out to me.
Real Love wrote:every once in a while saranclaps will try to do a funny and it's an extremely off note but I'm not totally convinced he's aware of what is happening
User avatar
saranclaps
 
Posts: 14334
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:49 pm
Location: vasing for interludes

Postby scrambled » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:02 am



:lol: :lol:

i imagine there's large eminem/MAGA overlap fan contingent right? ... or there was :twisted:
User avatar
scrambled
 
Posts: 804
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:07 am

Postby cartola » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:11 am

Haha that rap reminds me of Gene Wilder's spoken word in Willy Wonka
User avatar
cartola
 
Posts: 5816
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:36 pm
Location: audre lorde's house

Postby saranclaps » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:11 am


pareene's clown on that tweet made me lol
Real Love wrote:every once in a while saranclaps will try to do a funny and it's an extremely off note but I'm not totally convinced he's aware of what is happening
User avatar
saranclaps
 
Posts: 14334
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:49 pm
Location: vasing for interludes

Postby worrywort » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:12 am

eminem and icp are on the same side now
User avatar
worrywort
 
Posts: 11438
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:31 pm
Location: california

Postby Hugh » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:00 am

saranclaps wrote:
Until one snowy night in Woodstock, New York, when a guru-type friend provided my first and only hit of acid. It was an unnerving experience. I remember making love to Marcia and exploding (literally, I thought at the time); my body felt like it belonged to someone else, and that I would never reclaim it. I remember walking naked onto a pristinely beautiful snow-covered field, and urinating my initials in the fresh snow. I remember having sex with a huge oak table. I am a person who prides himself on being in control, and I never returned to the uncontrollable folly of acid. It frightened me.


Going through Geraldo Rivera's old autobiography right now and this bit about him fucking a table on acid stuck out to me.


Very sensual
User avatar
Hugh
 
Posts: 7374
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:23 pm
Location: Virginia

Postby dubs » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:10 am

I did not think that was very good tbqh
User avatar
dubs
 
Posts: 4915
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 9:29 am

PreviousNext

Return to Free-For-All

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 5% Tint, Alexis, anephric, ARealGirl, Bartatua, Barthes Starr, brentmoney, Brevity, brittle, Catullus, chad, chairkicker, Christmas Ape, Cone, darger, Dead_Wizard, deebster, dogfight giggle, draw, droctagon2000, easy, Egads, emotional fascism, Eyeball Kid, freshweed, galactagogue, Google [Bot], grace cathedral park, Grendel, Hauntedattic, hiddenicon, Hideaway Lights, hologram, Hot Carl, hyperbole man, inmate, iwillneverpost, Jefferson Zeppelin, Julius Sumner Miller, Kiki, landspeedrecord, light rail coyote, lights, lordofdiapers, MikeyJ, milknight, Milquetoaster Strudels, Mine Is Clouds, mondays, Mr Spaceship, neely o'hara, NegativeCapability, nosebleeds, npc, Nucky, number none, oglop, OGRE, palmer eldritch, pissydan, Pops Freshenmeyer, quaker city, Rainbow Battle Kid, rankoutsider, Render, ripersnifle, rollercoaster, Rumpleforeskin, ScaredGopher, Seamus, shirts optional, slime, speakers, techno beats, tgk, thanks, the scofflaw, Tom Cruise, Toxteth O'Grady, trope, unome, VHGisdead, videodrome, walt, WaltonGoggins, warmhouse