POTUS Trump Thread

The primary forum for general discussion of Hipinion.com

Postby easy » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:41 am

you're both wrong—trump doesn't even remember that happening
easy
does it

Postby palmer eldritch » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:42 am

I got the impression that the House was gonna pass it pretty easily but that the Senate was going to have to write a significantly different bill and that's where problems are going to come up
palmer eldritch

Postby mcwop23 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:44 am

delgriffith wrote:That Chris Collins quote is Image

yeah but then they’ll try to get it done even tho it stoinks (see: all the fucking votes for health care)
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks

Postby Big Oil » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:48 am

Pompeo is a Tea Party fascist running probably the most unaccountable agency in the executive branch, so bogus white papers are probably the last of our worries.
Big Oil

Postby Klint » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:55 am

So we’re at the point where lawmakers are openly talking about being beholden to their donors and not their constituents. Great.
Last edited by Klint on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mites wrote:going back to ruining my life with drugs and drink and listening to public image ltd
Klint

Postby Paul » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:55 am

identikit wrote:
delgriffith wrote:I try to avoid Richard Spencer stuff as much as possible but I love Gary Younge and I have no idea how he kept his composure during this:

Thanks for this. I wonder what more the broadcast at 10 on Thursday could possibly have?
Also zero clue how he kept it together, my fists started itching 20 seconds in.

the amount of hypocrisy that comes out of spencer's mouth in less than 2 minutes is monstrous, but what makes it more enraging is how he will likely use "black reporter gets mad and walks away from me" as another propagandist tool.
larry the cable guy tooth fairy 28 wrote:Actually, rigatoni is good

This is my Instagram
Paul

Postby beave » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:56 am

How couldn't one be beholden to their donair?
beave

Postby black drum » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:56 am

I wish I beholden a donair right now
black drum
Maritime Lawyer

Postby palmer eldritch » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:02 pm

what the Senate is working with:

Collins wants to keep the top rate where it is, at least for people making a million a year, and she doesn't want to eliminate the estate tax entirely (though she may be open to raising the exemption cap)
McCain has said he wants the bill to go through regular order
Corker has said that he doesn't want the bill to increase the deficit, but he voted for the budget vehicle
Lankford has said something similar
Rubio has been critical of the House plan, wants a more robust tax credit per-child policy or something
Rand Paul wants infinite tax cuts
palmer eldritch

Postby important dentist » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:06 pm

rand paul is also grievously injured
"My foremost duty is to the board," Important Dentist countered. "I
cannot afford to spend that much time researching human sexuality."
important dentist

Postby beave » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:08 pm

Rand is playing up his injuries so he can make a heroic entrance to cast his shitty vote
beave

Postby trouble » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:12 pm

ten cuts for every cut he has
ImageImageImage
trouble
ride.

Postby palmer eldritch » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:14 pm

there's also the faint possibility Roy Moore doing a Leroy Jenkins into the Senate in December with some absurd demand that cannot be met
palmer eldritch

Postby palmer eldritch » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:15 pm

important dentist wrote:rand paul is also grievously injured

he'll have to dial it back to grandsitting for a while
palmer eldritch

Postby endless dave » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:17 pm

beave wrote:Rand is playing up his injuries so he can make a heroic entrance to cast his shitty vote

This is reminding me of my high school graduation where this one guy who was a b-boy and skilled dancer is walking up the aisle to get his diploma and after he gets it, he does this perfect back hand spring backflip and everyone goes wild. A few minutes later, this kid who was did baton and whom no one liked but he tried to force it anyway gets his diploma, looks around and smirks, and then tires a back hand spring as well before missing the landing and totallly falling all over the ground. No one helped him up and no one even gasped. It was just a sort of collective shurg and sigh and we finished out the ceremony
endless dave

Postby palmer eldritch » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:17 pm

the big difference in the tax cut dynamic is Murkowski is not likely to interject herself so you're relying on both McCain and Corker being firm and I wouldn't take that bet
palmer eldritch

Postby Rainbow Battle Kid » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:24 pm

endless dave wrote:
beave wrote:Rand is playing up his injuries so he can make a heroic entrance to cast his shitty vote

This is reminding me of my high school graduation where this one guy who was a b-boy and skilled dancer is walking up the aisle to get his diploma and after he gets it, he does this perfect back hand spring backflip and everyone goes wild. A few minutes later, this kid who was did baton and whom no one liked but he tried to force it anyway gets his diploma, looks around and smirks, and then tires a back hand spring as well before missing the landing and totallly falling all over the ground. No one helped him up and no one even gasped. It was just a sort of collective shurg and sigh and we finished out the ceremony

lol
Much Honoured Lord Nefarious wrote:rainbow battle kid you can kindly get the FUCK out of this thread while the adults have actual STAR WARS discussions.
Rainbow Battle Kid

Postby Rainbow Battle Kid » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:25 pm

Much Honoured Lord Nefarious wrote:rainbow battle kid you can kindly get the FUCK out of this thread while the adults have actual STAR WARS discussions.
Rainbow Battle Kid

Postby Kuboaa » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:29 pm

easy wrote:good morning!

I think a new journalistic standard after receiving such a bullshit answer from Trump is a fart noise into the mic right after he says "thank you"
Kuboaa

Postby Rumpleforeskin » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:53 pm

Kuboaa wrote:I think a new journalistic standard after receiving such a bullshit answer from Trump is a fart noise into the mic right after he says "thank you"

And gun pervs and racists everywhere will see this same exchange and say that she got "OWNED!!!" by Trump spewing the same garbage facts that they spew on Facebook and that this is exactly why they elected him, tellin' it like it is, etc...
Rumpleforeskin

Postby REAL BASED SLOB » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:12 pm

endless dave wrote:

Should have crabwalked
When John Walsh refers to criminals as cowards and creeps I just get more jacked
REAL BASED SLOB

Postby Shotfrog » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:28 pm

endless dave wrote:

Let's just go to the source:

dan wrote:When I was 10 I got some award for having perfect attendance or something and they were gonna hand out the award at this big end of the year assembly. I decided like a week before that it would be a lot more impressive if I crab walked up to the stage to get my award. So the night came and basically I ended up doing this very slow crab walk from the back of the auditorium all the way up the aisle in front of the entire school and my parents. When I reached the steps up to the stage I tried in vein for about 10 seconds to somehow walk on all fours up a set of 5 stairs before finally just leaping to my feet and doing a small jog up to the principal to get my award. I thought the whole crowd would be clapping and cheering but it was just absolute silence. My parents were mortified.
Shotfrog

Postby loaf angel » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:15 pm

goldsoundz wrote:i'd bang that moron
loaf angel

Postby easy » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:16 pm

I"m lovin it!!!!!!!! lol
easy
does it

Postby Buzz Fledderjohn » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:17 pm

haha
the beginning of the beginning of the end of the beginning
Buzz Fledderjohn

Postby antoine » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:18 pm

he's getting closer to the ricin burger
trouble wrote:when you are gonna get married and shopping around
take a minute a think about the posts that were made by antoine
antoine

Postby badhat » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:19 pm

"Since Chris Christie didn’t get a White House post, I guess Schiller took it upon himself to make sure Trump got his favorite burgers."
admittedly the metal thread has recently taken a hit
badhat

Postby tgk » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:36 pm

Jesus i kinda figured the mcdonalds/kfc shit was partly for show during the campaign/ trigger the kale eating libs but i guess he really is that bad
tgk

Postby Big Oil » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:38 pm

Big Oil

Postby cartola » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:52 pm

tgk wrote:Jesus i kinda figured the mcdonalds/kfc shit was partly for show during the campaign/ trigger the kale eating libs but i guess he really is that bad

Have u seen his triple decker butt chin?
cartola

PreviousNext

Return to Free-For-All