POTUS Trump Thread

The primary forum for general discussion of Hipinion.com

Postby Rhodes » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:56 pm

cartola wrote:
tgk wrote:Jesus i kinda figured the mcdonalds/kfc shit was partly for show during the campaign/ trigger the kale eating libs but i guess he really is that bad

Have u seen his triple decker butt?
User avatar
Rhodes
 
Posts: 13926
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:23 am
Location: COOL!!! Island

Postby loaf angel » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:59 pm

kinda bummed I'll never get to taste a White House McDonald's cheeseburger facsimile
goldsoundz wrote:i'd bang that moron
User avatar
loaf angel
 
Posts: 26141
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:28 pm
Location: Jerklyn

Postby tgk » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:59 pm

i do remember him saying he prefers fast food to restaurants because fast food restaurants are cleaner
User avatar
tgk
 
Posts: 22530
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:45 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby tgk » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:00 pm

loaf angel wrote:kinda bummed I'll never get to taste a White House McDonald's cheeseburger facsimile


so you take the beef and spray some ammonia on it, freeze it and then reheat it on a griddle
User avatar
tgk
 
Posts: 22530
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:45 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby Rhodes » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:00 pm

Most restaurants are disgusting.
User avatar
Rhodes
 
Posts: 13926
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:23 am
Location: COOL!!! Island

Postby Rhodes » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:04 pm

Trump's misophobia and teetotaling wrt to his addiction to fast food is the weirdest, dumbest shit.
User avatar
Rhodes
 
Posts: 13926
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:23 am
Location: COOL!!! Island

Postby tgk » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:05 pm

remember, he's the healthiest president of all time
User avatar
tgk
 
Posts: 22530
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:45 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby loaf angel » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:06 pm

it'll wind up being the WH chef who assassinates Trump for debasing his cooking in such a fashion
goldsoundz wrote:i'd bang that moron
User avatar
loaf angel
 
Posts: 26141
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:28 pm
Location: Jerklyn

Postby Mister E » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:10 pm

Eating nothing but McDonald's and Papa John's to own the libs.
User avatar
Mister E
 
Posts: 9995
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Postby tgk » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:12 pm

his fast food addiction coupled with his refusal to exercise and a quack doctor who says he's the healthiest man on earth should guarantee he never has a single health issue in office.
User avatar
tgk
 
Posts: 22530
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:45 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby Frank » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:18 pm

im that guy who got dog diarrhea in his beard
User avatar
Frank
 
Posts: 26248
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: :ahuh:

Postby Big Oil » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:19 pm

Big Oil wrote:Pompeo is a Tea Party fascist running probably the most unaccountable agency in the executive branch, so bogus white papers are probably the last of our worries.

oh hey look at that

User avatar
Big Oil
 
Posts: 5135
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:59 pm

Postby baseball » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:27 pm

tgk wrote:remember, he's the healthiest president of all time


Image
User avatar
baseball
 
Posts: 1514
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:27 am

Postby staple » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:36 pm

God, I'd forgotten about that. There is literally nothing about Trump that isn't insane. Even his fucking physician.
does not want to say hipinion in a court of law
User avatar
staple
 
Posts: 7135
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:01 am
Location: the great white north

Postby Kuboaa » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:37 pm

Rhodes wrote:Most restaurants are disgusting.

so are many home kitchens
also Trump thinking fast food is cleaner is peak Trump assuming every franchisee follows the companies procedures fully
User avatar
Kuboaa
 
Posts: 12014
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:50 am
Location: chicago

Postby joe » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:38 pm

we have a 200 page taco bell thread on this board
User avatar
joe
 
Posts: 12425
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:14 pm

Postby tgk » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:38 pm

never forget

Image
User avatar
tgk
 
Posts: 22530
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:45 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby Rhodes » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:39 pm

Harold N. doomedhuh, M.D.
User avatar
Rhodes
 
Posts: 13926
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:23 am
Location: COOL!!! Island

Postby Frank » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:40 pm

tgk wrote:never forget

Image


its really weird how Trump writes this shit for them
im that guy who got dog diarrhea in his beard
User avatar
Frank
 
Posts: 26248
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: :ahuh:

Postby easy » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:41 pm

Kuboaa wrote:
Rhodes wrote:Most restaurants are disgusting.

so are many home kitchens
also Trump thinking fast food is cleaner is peak Trump assuming every franchisee follows the companies procedures fully


I'd always assumed that his "fast food is cleaner" thing was a conflation of what you just said (thinking franchises are inherently more tightly controlled) and him finding comfort in how fast food tends to produce repeatable results. he clearly hates unpredictability as it relates to his diet, his routine, whether or not he has to use stairs, etc.
User avatar
easy
does it
 
Posts: 34835
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:07 pm

Postby badhat » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:44 pm

astonishingly excellent still kills me
admittedly the metal thread has recently taken a hit
User avatar
badhat
 
Posts: 46913
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:26 pm
Location: monitoring the situation

Postby Rhodes » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:44 pm

Funny how that bill of health omits his bone spurs.
User avatar
Rhodes
 
Posts: 13926
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:23 am
Location: COOL!!! Island

Postby speakers » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:45 pm

joe wrote:we have a 200 page taco bell thread on this board


:)
User avatar
speakers
 
Posts: 14769
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:24 pm

Postby The Emperor's Son » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:04 pm

easy wrote:
Kuboaa wrote:
Rhodes wrote:Most restaurants are disgusting.

so are many home kitchens
also Trump thinking fast food is cleaner is peak Trump assuming every franchisee follows the companies procedures fully


I'd always assumed that his "fast food is cleaner" thing was a conflation of what you just said (thinking franchises are inherently more tightly controlled) and him finding comfort in how fast food tends to produce repeatable results. he clearly hates unpredictability as it relates to his diet, his routine, whether or not he has to use stairs, etc.

more ironic that he's probably citing this assumption based on the fact that they're more vulnerable to regulatory punishment and lawsuits, something that his administration and appointees aim to lax
User avatar
The Emperor's Son
 
Posts: 11551
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:11 pm

Postby The Emperor's Son » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:05 pm

donald trump likes mcdonalds because of big government
User avatar
The Emperor's Son
 
Posts: 11551
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:11 pm

Postby easy » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:06 pm

The Emperor's Son wrote:donald trump likes mcdonalds because of big government


and the free toy
User avatar
easy
does it
 
Posts: 34835
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:07 pm

Postby Rhodes » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:10 pm

easy wrote:
The Emperor's Son wrote:donald trump likes mcdonalds because of big government


and the free toy


Image
User avatar
Rhodes
 
Posts: 13926
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:23 am
Location: COOL!!! Island

Postby emotional fascism » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:30 pm

The Emperor's Son wrote:
easy wrote:
Kuboaa wrote:
Rhodes wrote:Most restaurants are disgusting.

so are many home kitchens
also Trump thinking fast food is cleaner is peak Trump assuming every franchisee follows the companies procedures fully


I'd always assumed that his "fast food is cleaner" thing was a conflation of what you just said (thinking franchises are inherently more tightly controlled) and him finding comfort in how fast food tends to produce repeatable results. he clearly hates unpredictability as it relates to his diet, his routine, whether or not he has to use stairs, etc.

more ironic that he's probably citing this assumption based on the fact that they're more vulnerable to regulatory punishment and lawsuits, something that his administration and appointees aim to lax


also he's an idiot
User avatar
emotional fascism
 
Posts: 7730
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:59 pm

Postby easy » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:30 pm

no hustle either, skip
User avatar
easy
does it
 
Posts: 34835
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:07 pm

Postby the scofflaw » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:35 pm

tgk wrote:never forget

Image



remember how he went on the dr. oz show and like, teased the audience with it
"well, i have a letter right here folks...oh, would you like me to read it? do you think we should see what it says?!?"
he also described using gestures to whip the crowd into a frenzy in a hot room as his exercise. "a very healthy act"
A novel by Chuck Palahniuk.
User avatar
the scofflaw
 
Posts: 9845
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:45 pm
Location: lexington

PreviousNext

Return to Free-For-All

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: a is jump, Ankh, antoine, ashtrayheart, benj, brothertony, building jumper, captain, carrion, cartola, compatibility mode, Cone, crisp butty, cruiserbob, dankwit, davideotape, Dead_Wizard, deadbass, dragon jeans, droctagon2000, easy, Eyeball Kid, Feech La Manna, freshweed, G_S, Geoff, gobot, goldaline, Google [Bot], guidance, harperesque, ill sinner, internethandle, jalapeño ranch, jbiz, joe, KALM, klubrick, lame sayings, lil bro, loaf angel, mcwop23, Milk, minerals, mortimer, NEO, Nice Pete, nocents, object, odilonredon, Poptone, powderfinger, Rainbow Battle Kid, rap and country, Razors, ruse, Science, Self Destructive Zone, shankly, Slamwich Artist, southpaw, speakers, tea preacher, terminus, tgk, This Guy, tolka, trellisaze, VHGisdead, viachicago, wario lopez, WeirdJungle, whitebelt, Yahoo [Bot]