what
i broke somebody's ribs
Bartatua

Postby snuggle » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:08 pm

Jaboukie smokin doinks in Amish
snuggle

Postby saranclaps » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:18 pm

who to believe here
Real Love wrote:every once in a while saranclaps will try to do a funny and it's an extremely off note but I'm not totally convinced he's aware of what is happening
saranclaps

Postby Grumby » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:21 pm

the last time i thought about tom arnold was when he was in a documentary about the replacements

wild
Grumby

Postby light rail coyote » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:21 pm

this is incredible
light rail coyote

Postby rankoutsider » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:22 pm

jack wrote:

I'm listening to the Nixonland audiobook for like the third time and I can't wait for the Rick Perlstein chapters past the Reagan/Bush/Clinton/Bush2/Obama years handling the Twitter jibes about the 45th President's First Lady.

Just kidding, what the fuck is going on?
Sprechen Sie talk?
rankoutsider

Postby jalapeño ranch » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:27 pm

I had to stock a bunch of beer for Tom Arnold for a Jewish telethon awhile back. He was supposed to rebound basketballs for some kids who were trying to make baskets to raise money and he got too drunk to do it.

I wonder how drunk you have to be to be too drunk to rebound a basketball.
Celiac Cruz wrote:This one has no real explanation:
jalapeño ranch

Postby gucci man » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:27 pm

That Tom Arnold clip made my day. :lol:
girl i can't remember nothing but my last post.
gucci man

Postby Autarch » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:34 pm

jalapeño ranch wrote:I had to stock a bunch of beer for Tom Arnold for a Jewish telethon awhile back. He was supposed to rebound basketballs for some kids who were trying to make baskets to raise money and he got too drunk to do it.

amazing. also, that interview.
Sent from my Lenovo
Autarch

Postby rankoutsider » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:38 pm

rankoutsider wrote:
jack wrote:

I'm listening to the Nixonland audiobook for like the third time and I can't wait for the Rick Perlstein chapters past the Reagan/Bush/Clinton/Bush2/Obama years handling the Twitter jibes about the 45th President's First Lady.

"Melania, in a jacket described by liberal Democrats as inappropriate, arrived at the scene and greeted the children with a smile. Republicans, lead by representative [X], took the opportunity to smear the Democratic representative [Y] who had been fronting a proposal to [X]. Said one local, wanting to remain anonymous: 'How could we survive as a community if we could not protect our own boarders from those coming in from without?'"
Sprechen Sie talk?
rankoutsider

Postby Shalabi » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:41 pm

Tom Arnold is... a Vic Berger video
Shalabi

Postby Feech La Manna » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:41 pm

Oh my god
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby saranclaps » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:41 pm

jalapeño ranch wrote:I had to stock a bunch of beer for Tom Arnold for a Jewish telethon awhile back. He was supposed to rebound basketballs for some kids who were trying to make baskets to raise money and he got too drunk to do it.

I thought Tom Arnold was sober for like 25 years?
Real Love wrote:every once in a while saranclaps will try to do a funny and it's an extremely off note but I'm not totally convinced he's aware of what is happening
saranclaps

Postby Feech La Manna » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:42 pm

It’s been a day
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby jarsilver » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:43 pm

light rail coyote wrote:

this is incredible

you can literally hear the coke clogging his nose
jarsilver

Postby mcwop23 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:46 pm

i need tom arnold to break this thing wide open
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks

Postby Kevin McCallister » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:49 pm

rankoutsider wrote:
jack wrote:

I can't imagine how old I would have to be to read a retrospective on this. It will always feel too soon.

On the other hand, it seems plausible that he would cite a universe post in a section about 2016 liberal infighting.
kranky wrote:the monster mash isn't actually halloween specific and is just a monster party that could happen at any time.
Kevin McCallister

Postby saranclaps » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:53 pm

i watched that chabad telethon with tom arnold. seems like a caring dude. hope he didn't relapse.
saranclaps

Postby Cronos » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:54 pm

I saw Tom Arnold do stand up and the club owners son opened for him doing really bad jokes so Tom goes on stage in the middle of his set and takes the microphone from him and then starts to talk about how bad he was doing but that it was okay. Brings up the feature. Then when he comes on to headline he does an hour of stories about working in a slaughter house and getting a tattoo with Chinese characters that Jet Li later told him meant man lover or something. Barely anyone laughed but he never acknowledged it and looked like he was having a great time. Afterwards pretty much everyone hung around to take pictures with him.

It was one of the most incredible comedy performances I ever witnessed.
Cronos

Postby Cronos » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:55 pm

He also told a lot of jokes about his autism.
Cronos

Postby Kevin McCallister » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:56 pm

palmer eldritch wrote:the bigger enemy than Steve King is FOX News. they put us here. Steve King is a gadfly

Man I would dedicate my life to shutting down Fox News if I thought it was a possibility. And then I remember Sinclair is doing the same thing more maliciously and with more subtlety.
kranky wrote:the monster mash isn't actually halloween specific and is just a monster party that could happen at any time.
Kevin McCallister

Postby saranclaps » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:59 pm

You could turn Trump into Eugene Debs if you Money Monstered Fox & Friends. I've said this a dozen times.
saranclaps

Postby saranclaps » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:59 pm

Cronos wrote:He also told a lot of jokes about his autism.
Tom Arnold???
saranclaps

Postby mcwop23 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:01 pm

saranclaps wrote:
Tom Arnold???

*checks files*
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks

Postby palmer eldritch » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:05 pm

Kevin McCallister wrote:
palmer eldritch wrote:the bigger enemy than Steve King is FOX News. they put us here. Steve King is a gadfly

Man I would dedicate my life to shutting down Fox News if I thought it was a possibility. And then I remember Sinclair is doing the same thing more maliciously and with more subtlety.

yeah there is no escape hatch here
palmer eldritch

Postby Autarch » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:13 pm

who was that former trump staffer who showed up on tv drunk that one time? remember that guy?
Sent from my Lenovo
Autarch

Postby palmer eldritch » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:24 pm

sam nunberg
palmer eldritch

Postby worrywort » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:34 pm

i guess i'm not clear from Hayes's posts who he's talking about regarding the "pro-immigration faction" -- if he's referring to King's fellows in congress, then yah they don't really exist. the best political outcome plausible w/ this congress is stalemate (which isn't particularly a defeat of hardliners, since they're to the right of these terrible "compromise" bills already).

so i guess i kind of assumed he had to mean something else by that, but i'm not sure what it could be.
worrywort

Postby KALM » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:44 pm

didn't fox news come around on immigration reform after obama's re-election and get like sean hannity and everyone else there to fall in line and advocate for a path to citizenship as a precursor to those gang of 8 talks which helped them push a bill through the senate and then everything blew up on them shortly thereafter?

i assumed that's what hayes was talking about
KALM

Postby Cronos » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:48 pm

saranclaps wrote:
Tom Arnold???

It seems this might have only been something he was saying in 2009-2010 which was around when I saw him.

https://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=121536
Cronos

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....