Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby whatabout tim » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:26 pm

I would have definitely bet money that he is in fact here legally. Heck, the guy may not even be an immigrant for all we know.
tim
whatabout tim

Postby palmer eldritch » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:27 pm

this wouldn't have happened if people in this thread wouldn't have politicized it
palmer eldritch

Postby Riverchrist » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:28 pm

I think I'm finally hellbanned on my football board.
Riverchrist

Postby Self Destructive Zone » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:30 pm

jack wrote:want to see some bad replies :(

ah man, just looked at her tweets. she was rad :(
giant screens with skies exploding/thumping bass and power chords/we got a preacher if you're listening/he'll play his guitar if you're bored
Self Destructive Zone

Postby Feech La Manna » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:32 pm

Trump 2020: Not Treason
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby Ted Pikul » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:33 pm

I will not condone a course of action that will lead us to pee tape
loaf angel wrote:I love how Ted makes every thread as a testament to how fucking boring he is.

"I bought a new garden hose mk 2"
Ted Pikul
DARE.

Postby super gas » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:34 pm

tgk wrote::roll:

this makes me think of that time shannon sharpe unloaded on the nfl owners. the fact that anyone would now find trump a bridge too far is insane.
super gas

Postby loaf angel » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:34 pm

that Candace response to the family member is fucking disgusting. I hope she lives a peaceless life
goldsoundz wrote:i'd bang that moron
loaf angel

Postby odilon redon » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:36 pm

calmer than you are
E|---------------------|
B|---------------------|
G|-2-2-2-0^(0)-2^3^2-0
D|---------------------|
A|---------------------|
E|---------------------|
odilon redon

Postby Feech La Manna » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:36 pm

odilon redon wrote:

calmer than you are

"boy, my attorney sure did commit a bunch of crimes"
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby super gas » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:37 pm

bro tones wrote:ew i was so disgusted by the tweet itself i didn't even realize there was a fucking video

:shock: same
super gas

Postby landspeedrecord » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:45 pm

twitter should flag and remove that tweet
rather be an idiot than a sheeple
landspeedrecord

Postby grayfox » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:47 pm

what is this "huge campaign finance violation" that obama had, i can't remember what he's referring to
grayfox
the foxiest

Postby mcwop23 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:48 pm

grayfox wrote:what is this "huge campaign finance violation" that obama had, i can't remember what he's referring to

being black
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks

Postby super gas » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:49 pm

reported it. i have no idea how this doesn't fall into the twitter category of - It's abusive or harmful > It directs hate against a protected category (e.g., race, religion, gender, orientation, disability) > A group of people
super gas

Postby loaf angel » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:50 pm

grayfox wrote:what is this "huge campaign finance violation" that obama had, i can't remember what he's referring to

not being a citizen iirc
goldsoundz wrote:i'd bang that moron
loaf angel

Postby grayfox » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:51 pm

loaf angel wrote:

not being a citizen iirc

is this for real? i seem to have some vague recollection of someone on his team having some minor tax issue, but it was resolved...but he was removed from his post when it was found, no? is this something else?
grayfox
the foxiest

Postby nice pass » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:53 pm

Don't be a fucking dumbass dubs. You too Palmer.
You guessed it, Frank Stallone
nice pass
ok

Postby jewels » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:53 pm

They weren’t reporting donations within 48 hours, and didn’t return some donations fast enough that were over the limit
gold and glass wrote:When you get to heaven, do you get to see a list of which gimmicks belonged to who?
jewels

Postby super gas » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:54 pm

https://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/ ... 000-085784

The major sticking point for the FEC appeared to be a series of missing 48-hour notices for nearly 1,300 contributions totaling more than $1.8 million — an issue that lawyers familiar with the commission’s work say the FEC takes seriously. The notices must be filed on contributions of $1,000 or more that are received within the 20-day window of Election Day.
The document outlined other violations, such as erroneous contribution dates on some campaign reports. The Obama campaign was also late returning some contributions that exceeded the legal limit.
super gas

Postby jack » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:54 pm

grayfox wrote:
loaf angel wrote:

not being a citizen iirc

is this for real? i seem to have some vague recollection of someone on his team having some minor tax issue, but it was resolved...but he was removed from his post when it was found, no? is this something else?

they didn't notify the fec about some donations in time: https://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/ ... 000-085784
jack

Postby Sissy Spacerock » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:54 pm

coop wrote:Mitt, thanks

this style of language construction, its detachment and bloodlessness? this is a schumer inversion. it's no coincidence this dude never won a national election. people don't respond to their dickhead bosses.

coop wrote::|

100% of people who are familiar with this word have said this word and this "you either have or you haven't and if you ever have you're permanently excommunicated from public life" condemnatory paranoid anxiety re: permanent ruination of reputation as enabled and exacerbated by the Internet sets the tone for an environment of necessary lying and stupidity, both of which escalate rapidly when you're playing some playground bullshitters game about whether or not "you ever have." there's a problem with the use of the word "use," here: you probably needed to say that word to be taught that word to know that it was bad in the first place, and a child's unknowing word mush is very different from the targeted use of a slur by someone who's intending immediate violence toward a person that that term is applied to. there is necessarily "acceptable use" of this word to me (it's extremely narrow and looks a lot more like holding an archival historical object with a pair of special tongs and gloves that you've cautiously applied in an environment with defined rules for the purposes of examination and you sure as shit Don't Point That Thing at Anyone if you're a white person old enough to understand the words you are using), and doing taboo word dances that allow for this sort of constant need to lie (I think iffy people call this "virtue signaling," but i'm really not trying to excoriate anyone here -- language constructs our reality and in this current moment language is a minefield and it's a casual parlor game now to try to get someone fired from their job, etc. if their opinions prove unpopular or inelegantly stated, and it rightfully makes people nervous as hell and leads to dishonesty).

in our world lying favors conservatives. creating and enabling that kind of environment directly plays into their hands, and insisting on having some anti-septic conversation about race relations is the privilege of people who will never have to deal with the unclear and confusing rules of engagement of those frequently panicked conversations on the ground with mixed company. this disallows conversational dynamism, "learning opportunities," opportunities for mutual understanding, etc. exactly the sort of rule set that favors willfully ignorant liars.

Self Destructive Zone wrote:all the responses to white people using the n-word post are like "duh, a 100% of white people probably use it and just won't say" but I am legitimately disappointed, if not shocked.

I just finished reading killers of the flower moon, and that's probably influencing this, but I don't think white people should be allowed toy have kids. I think evil is baked into their dna.

person who qualifies as "white person" (if my understanding is incorrect let me know, i don't keep a spreadsheet, but you understand the broader pattern i'm describing) writing about "white people" as "them" and "they" will eventually be studied by academics if there are still academics (probably every white person with fingertips and thumbs under ~30 and many over has done this, i've done this, but i think this is another "playing into their hands" thing in terms of shit that isn't gonna do anybody any favors)

i guess my thrust here, judo masochistic as it is to be leaning into the potential for lazy dragging, is that the way a lot of people i otherwise agree with now elect to communicate on some foundational level partially enables open, flagrant dishonesty like this:

super gas wrote:none of this shit matters anyways. per graham, only treason warrants attention from congress.
Sissy Spacerock

Postby dubs » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:57 pm

nice pass wrote:Don't be a fucking dumbass dubs. You too Palmer.

Likewise. Carry on.
dubs

Postby nice pass » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:02 pm

Dubs your first post on the matter was tantamount to Tim's post about "an illegal". You said "brown dude" and that is racist any way you slice it, including ironically. So, I guess you didn't politicize it you were just being awful.
You guessed it, Frank Stallone
nice pass
ok

Postby tgk » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:03 pm

tgk

Postby Sissy Spacerock » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:03 pm

Frank wrote:

i had typed up most of my other post and then had to take off and hadn't even seen this, but this is like EXACTLY what the fuck i am talking about in a way that is scary to me. language taboo bullshit is inherently conservative. disrupting people's ability to communicate effectively and naturally on any level favors conservatives. discouraged communication favors conservatives. in much the same way that not casting a ballot in the US is essentially casting a partial ballot for the GOP, allowing fundamentally dishonest people to frame the way that we use language (this is not specifically about ethnic slurs or "cuss words" or language taboos but language in general) and to define terms (Donald Trump's rhetorical hammering of Lyin Ted Lyin Ted LYIN TED LYING TED TED IS A LIAR LIE LIE LIE establishes a framework for "who is a liar" (it's not Donald Trump!), establishes a vast tonal shift in communication style that will be fucking impossible to walk back (straight up if Elizabeth Warren tweeted "donnie u a fucken bitch dogg" with a bunch of emojis it might increase her GE electoral favorability right now. imagine that being the case at any point prior to 2015). continuing to operate by the rules of civility and norms and "well of course my good sirs on the other side of the aisle" is smug suicide.
Sissy Spacerock

Postby Klint » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:07 pm

nice pass, I think dubs and I were just saying that the circumstances of Mollie Tibbits death would be too much for this ghoulish administration to resist politicizing. I didn't see that in and of itself being politicization of her death, but I guess I see what you mean. But like...dude.
mites wrote:going back to ruining my life with drugs and drink and listening to public image ltd
Klint

Postby super gas » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:08 pm

Sissy Spacerock wrote:i guess my thrust here, judo masochistic as it is to be leaning into the potential for lazy dragging, is that the way a lot of people i otherwise agree with now elect to communicate on some foundational level partially enables open, flagrant dishonesty like this:

super gas wrote:none of this shit matters anyways. per graham, only treason warrants attention from congress.

english is not my first language but i am just quoting lindsey graham who said he doesn't care if trump violated campaign finance laws and that only collusion with russia matters.
super gas

Postby Sissy Spacerock » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:12 pm

now imagine yourself essentialized as a single unit of language: a morpheme, or perhaps a musical note or an integer. when you become the language, the conservative drive to destroy communication becomes more apparent: does a conservative want the city, definitionally "where people are," to sing? does he want it to be a poem? or does he want it to be a bunch of confused, broken clauses and disjointed muttering? does the people being able to exchange and understand information and to physically organize favor conservatives? why do you think they'd like to destroy the informational internet? why do you think the "cities" they plan (hello Irvine) are uniformly places that would be nearly impossible to meaningfully organize a physical revolt in? they want to keep you gimped, bricked, governed, limited. they want you to hate yourself and feel nervous and keep quiet and out of the way.
Sissy Spacerock

Postby endless dave » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:13 pm

Feech La Manna wrote:

Trump 2020: Not Treason

for all the founding father sucking off that the GOP loves to do, it should be pointed out that they literally scrapped a draft of the constitution where impeachment could happen only because of treason or bribery explicitly because it was too narrow a set of crimes and this is where we're at now.
Last edited by endless dave on Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
endless dave

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....