Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby dubs » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:14 pm

nice pass wrote:Dubs your first post on the matter was tantamount to Tim's post about "an illegal". You said "brown dude" and that is racist any way you slice it, including ironically. So, I guess you didn't politicize it you were just being awful.

I don’t know if you’ve been trying to troll or what but you can go fuck off.
dubs

Postby super gas » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:15 pm

Sissy Spacerock wrote:now imagine yourself essentialized as a single unit of language: a morpheme, or perhaps a musical note or an integer.

i'm sorry, i can't.
super gas

Postby dubs » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:16 pm

And take your shitty r/the_mueller memes with you
dubs

Postby Sissy Spacerock » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:16 pm

super gas wrote:
Sissy Spacerock wrote:i guess my thrust here, judo masochistic as it is to be leaning into the potential for lazy dragging, is that the way a lot of people i otherwise agree with now elect to communicate on some foundational level partially enables open, flagrant dishonesty like this:

super gas wrote:none of this shit matters anyways. per graham, only treason warrants attention from congress.

english is not my first language but i am just quoting lindsey graham who said he doesn't care if trump violated campaign finance laws and that only collusion with russia matters.

my quote was intended to be "quoting" lindsay graham, who is here openly lying in a way that would be indefensible by a grade school child were he ever to be held accountable for his speech and behaviors. it was intended as commentary on the general air of hypernormalization/делать хорошую мину при плохой игре/miserablist inhuman death drive that defines emergent reality
Sissy Spacerock

Postby Skerple » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:18 pm

nice pass, on the surface your first post just seemed super trolly and alt right. not saying that's true but it just seemed like a joel pollak or ben shapiro twitter move for me scrolling through. especially the "he probably should" part. why SHOULD he?
Skerple

Postby loaf angel » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:20 pm

nice pass wrote:I'll condemn Trump when/if he uses her politically. As of right now though that is what you dubs and klint are doing and it's #gross

hey, waiting for this you disengenous fuck
goldsoundz wrote:i'd bang that moron
loaf angel

Postby nice pass » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:20 pm

You should apologize for your racist post dubs
You guessed it, Frank Stallone
nice pass
ok

Postby Skerple » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:21 pm

looking at all of them, it's a really weird chain of messages

He probably should. It is a tragedy.

Seems like you're politicizing her murder before Trump

I'll condemn Trump when/if he uses her politically. As of right now though that is what you dubs and klint are doing and it's #gross

I would not be surprised if Trump did politicize her murder tonight however two boarders did that exact thing in this thread and that is what concerns me at the moment.

the aforementioned "he probably should." the :ugeek: of "seems like you are politicizing this before trump." the "i'll condemn trump" which you didn't, you just were like: "actually it turns out you guys were the racists."

what are your actual views on this administration's immigration shit?
Skerple

Postby nice pass » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:21 pm

Fuck Trump and his dipshit followers politicizing this loaf angel. Good?
You guessed it, Frank Stallone
nice pass
ok

Postby Skerple » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:21 pm

oh wait you have a new post and i see that you are just some kind of weird alt right troll.
Skerple

Postby VHGisdead » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:22 pm

nice pass wrote:You should apologize for your racist post dubs

you are being impossibly stupid about this
Bought this at the mall I'm gonna wear this at the mall.
VHGisdead

Postby loaf angel » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:22 pm

nice pass wrote:Fuck Trump and his dipshit followers politicizing this loaf angel. Good?

great now get lost idiot
goldsoundz wrote:i'd bang that moron
loaf angel

Postby Skerple » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:22 pm

VHGisdead wrote:
nice pass wrote:You should apologize for your racist post dubs

you are being impossibly stupid about this

that's not stupidity it's a conscious trolly deflection
Skerple

Postby terminus » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:24 pm

anyone try those ben shapiro brain pills
terminus

Postby Sissy Spacerock » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:27 pm

an exploded example of the idea that i am discussing:

fox news asserts itself as "news." it's in the name. by calling it "fox news," which we do with regularity (we don't call it fox, fox is the simpsons or maison kitsune or hanging out in the forest or mulder or a lot of other things, but you don't "fox" someone and expect them to be thinking FNC), we reify it as news. there should in all likelihood by a movement on the left to refuse to call it "Fox News" -- call it "FNC" and push your incisors deep into your lips and pull the FFFFFFFFFF out of the most hateful and sincere FUCK you have ever said and really really meant and go up into your nose like you're smelling the shit of the death and find that NNNNNNNNNN because there are a lot of n-words and you can make them sound really low and ugly and bring a shudder to the bowels of the listener (it's part of the reason people like that other one so much, it's like a supreme pizza of expressive consonants, it's religious and ecstatic) and then just absolutely hiss the CCCCCCCCC until you've worked up enough spit to catch an assault charge. every single time. just like they spit "democrat." it's not accidental and it's not unconsidered.
Sissy Spacerock

Postby universe » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:29 pm

how about we call Fox News “drumpf”
universe
dad

Postby Sissy Spacerock » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:31 pm

universe wrote:how about we call Fox News “drumpf”

how your ideas working out
Sissy Spacerock

Postby trouble » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:32 pm

nice pass and dubs have been banned from the board.
trouble
ride.

Postby Sissy Spacerock » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:33 pm

A Vision of the Democratic Party As a Global Punishment Simulator for the Endless Demonstration of the Just World Fallacy
Sissy Spacerock

Postby landspeedrecord » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:33 pm

Sissy Spacerock wrote:fox news asserts itself as "news." it's in the name. by calling it "fox news," which we do with regularity (we don't call it fox, fox is the simpsons or maison kitsune or hanging out in the forest or mulder or a lot of other things, but you don't "fox" someone and expect them to be thinking FNC), we reify it as news. there should in all likelihood by a movement on the left to refuse to call it "Fox News" -- call it "FNC"

I think this is smart

by even entertaining a lot of the insane shit that happens around us, we are helping to legitimize totally ridiculous ideas
rather be an idiot than a sheeple
landspeedrecord

Postby jewels » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:39 pm

When I’m frisky I call it faux news, when I’m super frisky I call it faux noise
gold and glass wrote:When you get to heaven, do you get to see a list of which gimmicks belonged to who?
jewels

Postby Sissy Spacerock » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:39 pm

so when fox news asserts itself as news, and establishes itself as news for a couple of decades, it shifts the allowances of collective reality. it's no coincidence that their tagline is "fair and balanced." you hammer that nail long enough and now you've got cover to bring on all those wacko farm league Christofascist white nationalist satellite TV networks that incubate "conservative talent" (aka people who fuck up the meaning of language professionally, rhetorical hatchetmen -- you fucks honestly almost had me type "hatchetpeople" but sometimes there are reasons people don't do things and it's because they parse like shit, but this nervous environment gets me so in my own head that the notion of someone potentially ignoring my larger point because they were horny to yell about "hatchetman" occurred to me in a setting that is if anything unusually favorable to me. this is the world our current use of language demands. we have to fix it) because now FNC is normal and hey okay sure it's on at the sandwich shop sometimes, maybe even the airport yeah i guess this is "what the news is"
Sissy Spacerock

Postby Sissy Spacerock » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:42 pm

jewels wrote:When I’m frisky I call it faux news, when I’m super frisky I call it faux noise

this is NPR shit. i am explicitly telling you that my idea is to make it sound like a combination between a heavily weighted curse word and an enormously weighted ethnic slur and finish it by potentially spitting on someone. make it unpleasant. smile and say "democratic." spit "democrat." does advertising work y/n does pr work y/n do we live in hell y/n are people highly persuadable through the use of questionable tactics emerging from uncomfortable origins y/n
Sissy Spacerock

Postby universe » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:44 pm

There was a whole progressive cottage industry of anti Fox News content during the Bush era. Books and documentaries and silly names (Faux News). This isn’t unexplored territory.
universe
dad

Postby palmer eldritch » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:45 pm

nice pass wrote:Don't be a fucking dumbass dubs. You too Palmer.

but I love being a dumbass
palmer eldritch

Postby Feech La Manna » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:48 pm

badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby Ferrous Bueller » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:49 pm

is "Baby Trump" that blimp from London?
Ferrous Bueller

Postby Sissy Spacerock » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:49 pm

every time Trump or a surrogate violates another unspoken, frequently difficult to qualify norm ("Lyin Ted" would never previously have happened) and there is neither massive, foot-dragging condemnation nor some rhetorical haymaker counterpunch (we've got the people who are good at words, too, it's fucked up) the opposition allows for an incrementally but rapidly growing reach advantage. the DNC is currently in a position where their punches don't land because their arms aren't even long enough. donnie's neutron saiyan Big Head Mode with the game genie in and he's got his TINY LITTLE HANDS ;-P all over the controller and he's out there dancing and enjoying himself (maybe not the last couple days) and Chuck Schumer (F/ucked Boomer more like lmao) is helplessly flailing like a pixelated homunculus in some glitched out Elsa Frozen Princess Head Swap Hulk Daddy Swap Spider Man Many Spider Men video and for some reason there are young strong people on the sideline who are Here For It and nobody with the clout has the courage to just die already
Sissy Spacerock

Postby universe » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:50 pm

Chris Christie billed after Baby Trump yes
universe
dad

Postby jack » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:51 pm

is henry winkler a chud?
jack

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....