Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Milquetoaster Strudels » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:07 pm

Important question time: do you think Nadine's doppelganger retrofitted the Red Room with silent curtain runners?
Milquetoaster Strudels

Postby Poptone » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:13 pm

forest design wrote:
bongo wrote:i’m angry that i clicked that t-shirt link

Being angry owns :roll:

Poptone
cat fan

Postby delgriffith » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:17 pm

Milquetoaster Strudels wrote:Important question time: do you think Nadine's doppelganger retrofitted the Red Room with silent curtain runners?

delgriffith wrote:Haven't thought this one through but you mentioning Dr. Amp has me wondering... is the character who takes the most tangible, active step forward in their life this season... Nadine? Does shoveling your way out of the shit really work?

delgriffith wrote:Nadine lets go of the past, and is basically weightless as she marches off with her golden shovel.

Cooper doesn't let go of the past, and is rooted to the spot in a familiar place at an unfamiliar time, while a woman he can't save screams in the middle of the street.

I'm calling that number today!

Nadine is the one.
delgriffith

Postby Ankh » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:32 pm

still need to watch this
Ankh
senior fellow

Postby Mister E » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:35 pm

Finally got through Season 2.

Fire Walk With Me tonight, then finally popping those blu-rays in for the first revisit.
Mister E

Postby john plainman » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:39 pm

delgriffith wrote:
Milquetoaster Strudels wrote:Important question time: do you think Nadine's doppelganger retrofitted the Red Room with silent curtain runners?

delgriffith wrote:Haven't thought this one through but you mentioning Dr. Amp has me wondering... is the character who takes the most tangible, active step forward in their life this season... Nadine? Does shoveling your way out of the shit really work?

delgriffith wrote:Nadine lets go of the past, and is basically weightless as she marches off with her golden shovel.

Cooper doesn't let go of the past, and is rooted to the spot in a familiar place at an unfamiliar time, while a woman he can't save screams in the middle of the street.

Nadine is the one.

I love you
john plainman
Hello? Hello? Anybody home?

Postby john plainman » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:39 pm

Ankh wrote:still need to watch this

:ryan:

I would do a simultaneous re-watch with you itt!
john plainman
Hello? Hello? Anybody home?

Postby Milquetoaster Strudels » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:00 pm

delgriffith wrote:

Nadine is the one.

Milquetoaster Strudels

Postby variegated reality » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:08 pm

FWWM is so devastatingly good
variegated reality

Postby emotional fascism » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:48 am

these are pretty cool: http://buf.com/films/twin-peaks/

The VFX company posted some work they did on S3. I think they indirectly confirm Lynch as the voice of The Evolution of Arm.
emotional fascism

Postby deadbass » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:01 pm

I want to see a clip of David Lynch in the VO studio shrieking “NON-EXIST-ENT!!”
deadbass

Postby internethandle » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:10 am

internethandle
ok

Postby emotional fascism » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:42 pm

emotional fascism

Postby emotional fascism » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:44 pm

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/20 ... maclachlan

all these fresh write ups and interviews... makes me hope for S4 even more. I know it's Emmy hype, but still...
emotional fascism

Postby a is jump » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:24 pm

OKterrific wrote:

A lot of this narrative ended up being explored in Crazy Clown Time, I'm pretty sure.
a is jump

Previous

Return to Don't. Let. Go. You’ve got the music in you.