Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

présidentielle second tour: votre choix?

Emmanuel Macron
75%
Marine Le Pen
10%
"ni-ni"
14%

Total votes : 69

Postby Feech La Manna » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:50 am

Macron seems like all of Obama's worst qualities minus the charisma plus legit strongman tendencies. Cool guy!
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby gallits » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:51 am

Feech La Manna wrote:

The le monde coverage of this was appalling.
gallits

Postby Lucky » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:41 am

They raided Le Pen's party and some centrist party too? So all the major ones apart from Macron's right

The Guardian article described Melenchon as "far-left" and "hard-left" too :roll:
katy perry pissing all over my diamond-encrusted crown as I sentence another peon to death
Lucky

Postby Feech La Manna » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:51 am

lol
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby Milk » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:24 pm

gallits wrote:
Feech La Manna wrote:

The le monde coverage of this was appalling.

most coverage of this was appalling. The French people fell for the whole thing. "HAVE YOU HEARD THAT MELENCHON CALLED HIMSELF UNTOUCHABLE!?!? THAT FUCKING GUY I TELL YOU."

Cool, the media waved shiny colors in your face and you got distracted from the actual point.

As for the saudi weapons deals, our Trudeau said we couldn't stop selling weapons to the saudis because it would be too costly for canadian people. What amount are we talking about? 1 billion. Remind me again how much that that fucking useless pipeline Trudeau bought cost us? Oh right, 4.5 billions. K. Well yeah i guess NOW we're in the fucking hole. Well at this point what's a billion more.
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."
Milk

Postby gallits » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:58 am

Trudeau is practically trump
gallits

Postby deep blue meanies » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:05 am

new caledonia's referendum is on sunday, will be interesting to see if they break away from france
deep blue meanies

Postby tgk » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:42 pm

tgk

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....