Why are the NYC subways suddenly a disaster?

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby delgriffith » Thu May 31, 2018 12:40 pm

Nobody forced you to drive your fucking car from Gracie Mansion to the Y in Park Slope every day.
delgriffith

Postby delgriffith » Thu May 31, 2018 1:23 pm

endless dave wrote:
gauchebag wrote:i read all that stuff how village voice about how fucked the other lines are and this most recent news about the 24 train max capacity on the bridge

it turns out so many people are so very badly fucked, worse than most people realize and than the mta will admit. the spillover to the other lines and how ill equipped so many of the stations that will see higher ridership are...well, it's frightening. hope i can stay on the 3 train or back to the Q when i move next

yeah, the more I think about it, the more worried I get. I live off the L but right now I'm working a combo of jobs that allow me to work from home or take a bus, but any real job I take will force me onto the G (which luckily is just a bit more or a walk for me) and/or 7 and I am getting more freaked out by the prospect. I think if I can miss the first six months or so, maybe the worst issues will be at least understood and sorted out by the ridership but it's also NYC and people are at their worst on the trains so who knows!

https://www.villagevoice.com/2018/05/31/how-screwed-will-your-subway-line-be-by-the-l-train-shutdown-everybody-else-edition/

“Great,” you may be saying to yourself, out loud, like a weirdo. “So if I don’t take the **deep breath** J, M, Z, A, C, 7, F, G, E, M, R, N, W, 3, 4, or 5 trains then I’m totally fine?”

Actually, that’s not what I’m saying at all.

For you see — and this is the grand finale I have been building to over the past several weeks, so please, bask in the dramatic climax — each and every New Yorker is screwed, in their own little way, during the L shutdown.

:(
delgriffith

Postby delgriffith » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:35 pm

This shit is so fucking dumb:
delgriffith

Postby Classic Dog Avatar » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:10 pm

oh man hahahah
Classic Dog Avatar
ride.

Postby trouble » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:32 pm

I LIKE WIFI AND SNACKS
WIFI AND SNACKS
WIFI AND SNACKS
trouble
ride.

Postby loaf angel » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:43 pm

wow
goldsoundz wrote:i'd bang that moron
loaf angel

Postby alaska » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:49 pm

delgriffith wrote:This shit is so fucking dumb:

>: (
mactheo wrote:
Emily Dickinson wrote:Our lives are ... so cool
alaska
ride.

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....