post nice pics of rollercoasters

The primary forum for general discussion of Hipinion.com

Postby DRAGONS » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:28 am

I love space mountain, me and my high school friend went to Paris together and she is a big Disney girl but it was real cold so there was like a ten minute wait we went like six times in a row and just had mascara bleeding everywhere it was sick. When we were in tokyo with my family and dad learnt how long the lines were he made me run across the fuckin park to get our fast passes. Even my five yr old niece got to ride and had the best time.
Image Image (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づImage Image
DRAGONS
(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿) kvlt (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)

Location: its not a fashion statement, its a fucking death wish

Postby DRAGONS » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:29 am

I got a wall in my room dedicated to cheesy theme park pics I love tacky shit. Whenever it's my birthday my dad prefaces my gift by saying 'I know you love tacky and ugly shit so I got u this'
DRAGONS

Postby DRAGONS » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:30 am

also would u guess who is boarding while pooping again as some tacky accoustic bro is singing about taking a girl to art galleries
DRAGONS

Postby DRAGONS » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:36 am

Thinkin bout a nice date to a theme parke followed up by margariitaville and a themed hotel room ayo
Last edited by DRAGONS on Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
DRAGONS

Postby Milk » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:47 am

i rode one in my life at age like 22 and because i don't seem to be able to process adrenaline properly (i know that sounds dumb and ther'es no proof that happens to anyone but i don't care, i'm still pretty convinced that it's a thing i have...) it was terrible and then i knew never to step in one ever again.
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."
Milk

Postby aububs » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:55 am

i've never been on a rollercoaster 8-)
no buddy not really
aububs

Postby Prof. Horatio Hufnagel » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:14 am

i was obsessed with them as a kid, knew all the manufacturers and specs and 90% of my early internet usage was looking up stats and coaster news. i had this book of coasters i reread constantly, with all the pictures obviously burned into my brain. when i was in vegas i happened to go into circus circus, turned a corner and bam

saw this, which was one of my faves to look at in the book. it was surreal as hell and i'm pretty sure i convinced my gf at the time i was insane trying to explain why i was babbling and close to tears. me and my dad have always said we'd do a trip to the us to ride all the big ones, i think i could legit die happy then
Gnome Sane
Prof. Horatio Hufnagel

Location: Creator who create the sun, the moon, and the bumboclaat stars.

Postby Prof. Horatio Hufnagel » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:22 am

Gnome Sane
Prof. Horatio Hufnagel

Location: Creator who create the sun, the moon, and the bumboclaat stars.

Postby FourLegsGood » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:43 am

Can this be the general amusement parks thread? My gf and I are planning a weekend of boardwalk hopping to ride all the cool haunted houses/dark rides along the seaboard in early August.

One of my faves is the one in Ocean City, MD
#͎̤̹͍͇͢w͙͍̼̪̼̜̓̍̿ͯë̴̠́̿̋i͈̯̘̖̻͕͛ͦ͗̂̽͜r͓̫̻̱̤̅̉ͩͥ͑͠ḑ̪͈̱̲̮͓̰̂ͭ̇n̵̫͇̖̻̯̻͖͒i͙̐̊͐g̠̹̩͈͡ͅh̨͉̜t̔̿ͫ͛ͥ
FourLegsGood

Postby DRAGONS » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:08 am

DRAGONS

Postby DRAGONS » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:32 am

THis is the theme park next door to Tokyos main tourist temple 'traditional' area ImageImage
DRAGONS

Postby DRAGONS » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:35 am

my housemate is very much a shrek meme girl she has lot she of shrek stick and pokes on her, the bag featured here is official merchandise from universal studios??? What are the shrek princesses, who knows? Image featured isn't my housemate but a good friend
DRAGONS

Postby DRAGONS » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:36 am

I'm very drunk how are u friends
DRAGONS

Postby generic » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:15 pm

my piano wrote:

ohhhh shit I played this forever as a kid

I had no idea what it was called and never thought about it long enough to look it up, crazy nostalgia rush
generic

Postby DRAGONS » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:39 am

DRAGONS

Postby DRAGONS » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:42 am

im planning a trip to taiwan at the start of next yr and really looking forward to this

DRAGONS

Postby Eugenics » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:02 pm

the guy in this video is a complete piece of shit, but Alpine coasters are also sick as fuck and can be scary as hell when you don't ride the brakes.

Eugenics

Postby Mister E » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:33 pm

atomicbombshell wrote:Image

Phoenix at Knoebels in PA

:D 8-)

Looove that one.
Mister E

Postby Mister E » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:43 pm

I wanna get back into roller coaster tycoon.
Mister E

Postby DRAGONS » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:02 am

ya i just spent all night fuckin around in stardew valley but ended up just playing with colour schemes in my house i got the itch for aesthetic sims real bad right now
DRAGONS

Postby DRAGONS » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:10 am

universal studios osaka is getting a sailor moon ride based on old anime and final fantasy ride ahhHHHHHHHHHHH

DRAGONS

Postby DRAGONS » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:13 am

if i can get merch that involves sailor moon and rollercoasters together i will explode
DRAGONS

Postby various artists » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:58 am

Annie May wrote:Ages 12-14 i was fucking OBSESSED with roller ciasters. At one point you could give me the name of any amusement in the us, europe or japan and i probably would have been able to name every major rollercoaster in it. www.themeparkreview.com was my first message board, i didn't post but i learned the joy of lurking. I went to most of the parks in my area but i guess the obsession fizzled out when i realized how difficult/expensive riding every cosster in the world wpuld be

I'm still really knowledgeable about coasters and theme parks, but Theme Park Review is insufferable. Robb Alvey, it's owner and chief moderator, is probably a sociopath. Kind of sells a 'coaster lifestyle' to obsessive teens and constantly reminds everyone of his great sense of humour, and of how much fun the board is, while regularly shouting at newbies and banning older members for tiny indiscretions. One of the biggest assholes I've ever encountered on the internet.
various artists

Postby wendy 3 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:16 am

my little brother when he was like 9 put in like 200 hours in roller coaster tycoon and built a ton of sick coasters. he's a pretty cool guy tbh.

"One last song...given 2 an angel's son..."
-LaJon Witherspoon from Sevendust
wendy 3

Postby Mister E » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:21 am

I still ride hard for Bolliger & Mabillard, my dream job as a kid was working for them somehow.
Mister E

Postby various artists » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:45 pm

Mister E wrote:I still ride hard for Bolliger & Mabillard, my dream job as a kid was working for them somehow.

Whereas, B&Ms themselves ride pretty smooth :ahuh:
various artists

Postby Annie May » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:09 pm

various artists wrote:
Annie May wrote:Ages 12-14 i was fucking OBSESSED with roller ciasters. At one point you could give me the name of any amusement in the us, europe or japan and i probably would have been able to name every major rollercoaster in it. www.themeparkreview.com was my first message board, i didn't post but i learned the joy of lurking. I went to most of the parks in my area but i guess the obsession fizzled out when i realized how difficult/expensive riding every cosster in the world wpuld be

I'm still really knowledgeable about coasters and theme parks, but Theme Park Review is insufferable. Robb Alvey, it's owner and chief moderator, is probably a sociopath. Kind of sells a 'coaster lifestyle' to obsessive teens and constantly reminds everyone of his great sense of humour, and of how much fun the board is, while regularly shouting at newbies and banning older members for tiny indiscretions. One of the biggest assholes I've ever encountered on the internet.

Lol his youtubes tend to be the best roller coaster pov's but his commentary is so fucking obnoxious.
Annie May

Postby Annie May » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:12 pm

Mister E wrote:I still ride hard for Bolliger & Mabillard, my dream job as a kid was working for them somehow.

Intamin is way better, B&M's look nice but they tend to be kind of boring and overbraked :ugeek:
Annie May

Postby Annie May » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:12 pm

I'm 23 and i just made an earnest post online discussing the merits of different roller coaster manufacturers lol
Annie May

Postby DRAGONS » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:36 am

donkey kong country and rollercoaster tycoon are def the games i have sunk the most stupid stupid stupid amount of hours in and now i really like jungle rollercoasters and ambient music, the system works \o/
DRAGONS

Previous

Return to Free-For-All