CHARLI XCX - BOYS (ICONIC NEW SONG N VIDEO)

The primary forum for general discussion of Hipinion.com

Postby G_S » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:34 am

scrambled wrote:

:ryan: :ryan: :ryan: :ryan: :ryan: :ryan:

yesssss
G_S

Postby scrambled » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:19 pm

number one angel is deff in my top 10

i love the idea of her being like a pop curator, mediator, bringing Pabllo Vitar with CupcakKe, having Kim Petras follow Caroline Polacheck. Brooke Candy's enduring presence in my life remains puzzling.

her and Carly on a song has the potential to be a huge gamechanger - esp if it's a true bop. I can't wait to hear the chorus for a song called 'Backseat'
scrambled

Postby mellowgold » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:35 pm

wimbledon, strawberries, bubbles, please protect me. happy midsumma, hope you spend it in your heart, everyone is there. bitch.
mellowgold
congrats on making 10,000 gay posts bb

Postby mellowgold » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:20 am

wimbledon, strawberries, bubbles, please protect me. happy midsumma, hope you spend it in your heart, everyone is there. bitch.
mellowgold

Postby jeffrey » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:32 pm

YASSSSSSS CHARLI!!!!!

i wrote an essay about dicks (it repeated the word dick a lot) and we workshopped it in class and one of my peers ask me if i had ever heard "boys" because my essay reminded her of the song, and i was all "HAVE I????!?!?!?"
jeffrey

Postby The Emperor's Son » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:37 pm

wow, deft
The Emperor's Son

Postby mellowgold » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:04 pm

leave it to jeff to insert his penis in Charlotte Emma Aitchison's narrative
mellowgold

Postby The Emperor's Son » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:07 pm

i was talking abt the song
The Emperor's Son

Postby office plant » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:24 pm

i was busy thinkin bout
office plant

Previous

Return to Free-For-All