joanna newsome thread

The primary forum for general discussion of Hipinion.com

Postby ZONKER » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:35 am

NEO wrote:
alaska wrote:AND I MISS YOUR PRECIOUS HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS AND MISS
Image Image Image Image Image
kid8 wrote:mail me all of your drugs and give me your dick and soul.
ZONKER

Postby comet » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:24 am

your heart

but release your precious heart
to its feast for precious hearts
ver_rare: predatory straight dudes are afraid of buttstuff
comet
Someguy Devotee

Postby mellowgold » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:24 am

I told u cosmia is The best track
wimbledon, strawberries, bubbles, please protect me. happy midsumma, hope you spend it in your heart, everyone is there. bitch.
mellowgold

Postby goofy's dead wife » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:40 pm

ys rips
steakspoon wrote:I feel like a real fucking idiot right now

emiko wrote:Even if you enjoy a rock song in 2017 you just have to delete it and put on Nicki Minaj instead because the personal is political.
goofy's dead wife
little trouble girl

Location: MY FAVORITE ROLLERCOASTER NEXT TO THE BLUE WATER THE ONE LIMP DICK SISSIES RIDE

Postby goofy's dead wife » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:40 pm

i am the luckiest woman among all women

emiko wrote:Even if you enjoy a rock song in 2017 you just have to delete it and put on Nicki Minaj instead because the personal is political.
goofy's dead wife
little trouble girl

Location: MY FAVORITE ROLLERCOASTER NEXT TO THE BLUE WATER THE ONE LIMP DICK SISSIES RIDE

Postby cartola » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:54 pm

def from above wrote:BASIC

Basic sance Becky
cartola

Postby WAC » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:53 pm

Do you think she knows all the lyrics to Only Skin off the top of her head
He said ALOT of shit last night. And most of it WASN'T how he supported a fascist.
WAC

Postby lawn dart blues1 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:58 pm

I do
lawn dart blues1

Postby Frank » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:53 pm

edgy boarding itt
im that guy who got dog diarrhea in his beard
Frank

Postby mellowgold » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:58 pm

does anyone miss a precious heart?
wimbledon, strawberries, bubbles, please protect me. happy midsumma, hope you spend it in your heart, everyone is there. bitch.
mellowgold

Postby NEO » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:30 pm

Frank wrote:edgy boarding itt

Go Long! Go Long!
Right over the edge of the earth!
You have been wronged,
tore up since birth.
You have done harm.
Others have done worse.

Will you tuck your shirt?
Will you leave it loose?
You are badly hurt.
You're a silly goose.

You are caked in mud,
and in blood, and worse.
Chew your bitter cud,
Grope your little nurse.

Do you know why
my ankles are bound in gauze
(sickly dressage:
a princess of kentucky)?
In the middle of the woods
(which were the probable cause),
we danced in the lodge
like two painting monkeys.

I will give you a call, for one last hurrah.
If this tale is tall, forgive my scrambling.
But you keep palming along the wall,
moving at a blind crawl,
but always rambling.

Wolf-spider, crouch in your funnel nest,
If I knew you, once,
now I know you less,
In the sinking sand,
where we've come to rest,
have I had a hand in your loneliness?

When you leave me alone
in this old palace of yours,
it starts to get to me. I take to walking,
What a woman does is open doors.
And it is not a question of locking
or unlocking.

Well, I have never seen
such a terrible room-
gilded with the gold teeth
of the women who loved you!
Now, though I die,
Magpie, this I bequeath:
by any other name
a jay is still blue

with the loneliness
of you mighty men,
with your mighty kiss
that might never end,
while, so far away,
in the seat of the west,
burns the fount
of the heat
of that loneliness.

There's a man
who only will speak in code,
backing slowly, slowly down the road.
May he master everything
that such men may know
about loving, and then letting go.
ImageImageImage

be well
NEO

Postby NEO » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:37 pm

current favorite Joanna Newsom song

ImageImageImage

be well
NEO

Postby milknight » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:53 am

Does anyone know where i can find a new or pre-owned kia optima
milknight

Postby goofy's dead wife » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:19 pm

i am the luckiest woman among all women

goofy's dead wife
little trouble girl

Postby Gutslab » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:59 pm

milknight wrote:Does anyone know where i can find a new or pre-owned kia optima

ask boxxy, the new queeenn!! ! of kia optimas
Gutslab

Postby Hieronymus Kush » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:33 pm

needed my daily dose of corny hipsters using black vernacular for cool pointz
in filth it will be found
Hieronymus Kush

Postby mellowgold » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:27 pm

Hieronymus Kush wrote:needed my daily dose of corny hipsters using black vernacular for cool pointz

lol

mellowgold

Postby comet » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:58 pm

ver_rare: predatory straight dudes are afraid of buttstuff
comet
Someguy Devotee

Postby bunejug » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:46 am

Hieronymus Kush wrote:needed my daily dose of corny hipsters using black vernacular for cool pointz

what.
bunejug

Postby nite » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:54 am

comet wrote:

i refuse this
sealed their fate wrote:The handwriting is already on the wall. These boys have been flushed.
nite

Postby mellowgold » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:58 am

Joanna Newsom - Peach Plum and The Power to Surprise™
mellowgold

Postby separator » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:53 am

I guess we're just going to keep this thread stickied, huh.
separator

Postby alaska » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:16 pm

alaska

Postby mellowgold » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:54 pm

mellowgold

Postby hit record » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:03 pm

i am happy for joanna bc i listen to these songs

sounds park
hit record

Postby kid8 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:52 am

she has a gigantic ass.
Oh look, an indoor outhouse.
kid8
killer

Postby NEO » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:25 pm

hit record wrote:

when i was new to taking acid i thought it would be a great idea to take some on a solo hike and of course i got way too fucked up and just about freaked out but i listened to this song a lot and looked up at the clouds and they were dancing and it was very beautiful
ImageImageImage

be well
NEO

Postby def from above » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:07 pm

I resent this thread for making me give this awful music a chance
What had happen was...
def from above

Postby mites » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:06 am

Hmm. I don't get it.
mites

Postby chrono triggered » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:26 am

nathan sucks shit