Mr. Mercedes (new Stephen King TV adaptation)

The primary forum for general discussion of Hipinion.com

Postby jalapeño ranch » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:53 pm

Anyone catch the premiere?

I guess AT&T has their own network called Audience. Just finished watching the first episode and I'm digging it so far, aside from some minor stupid shit. Brendan Gleeson is enjoyable to watch. Anton Yelchin was supposed to be in it before he passed away.

jalapeño ranch

Postby jalapeño ranch » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:46 pm

New episode tomorrow. I'm gonna watch it even if no one else will.
jalapeño ranch

Postby grammatron » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:54 pm

Never read the book, but I'm glad this show looks like garbage so I don't have to figure out where I'm supposed to watch a show from AT&T.
grammatron

Postby warmhouse » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:58 pm

grammatron wrote:Never read the book, but I'm glad this show looks like garbage so I don't have to figure out where I'm supposed to watch a show from AT&T.

ok thanks for the opinion
warmhouse

Postby grammatron » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:20 am

No problem. Let me know if you want my opinion on anything else.
grammatron

Postby Grey Poupon » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:29 am

Stephen king is my fave kind of Tv garbage
My listening experience in balanced mode reveals the great depth of EARTH
Grey Poupon

Return to Free-For-All