Deep cuts - 80s/90s animated films

Ive found in time the search on this forum was shit but if you google whatever keywords with the word hipinion, you get what you're looking for most of the time. I mean even when they keywords aren't exact.

Postby chairkicker » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:34 pm

why id no one ever clue me into night on the galactic railroad, good lord
chairkicker

Postby scarsdalevibe » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:40 pm

not sure if they are “deep” but i loved Secrets of NIMH, Bunnicula and the Rescuers as a kid and they all have some seriously dark moments.
scarsdalevibe

Postby animefilm » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:33 am

More deep cuts needed

animefilm

Postby incoherent grunting » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:29 am

"let's get psychic not blacked out. Let's get wild without getting sick. Let's get turnt while staying woke."
incoherent grunting

Previous

Return to Free-For-All