Deep cuts - 80s/90s animated films

The primary forum for general discussion of Hipinion.com

Postby chairkicker » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:34 pm

why id no one ever clue me into night on the galactic railroad, good lord
chairkicker

Postby scarsdalevibe » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:40 pm

not sure if they are “deep” but i loved Secrets of NIMH, Bunnicula and the Rescuers as a kid and they all have some seriously dark moments.
scarsdalevibe

Postby animefilm » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:33 am

More deep cuts needed

animefilm

Postby incoherent grunting » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:29 am

"let's get psychic not blacked out. Let's get wild without getting sick. Let's get turnt while staying woke."
incoherent grunting

Previous

Return to Free-For-All