Jim Carrey to open "LA-based ayahuasca apothecary" in Nov.

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby NegativeCapability » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:46 pm

GOTDAYUM SHE JUST GOT MYSTIC BROED
Greta Van Fleet
User avatar
NegativeCapability
 
Posts: 1584
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:33 pm
Location: earth rocking in undisclosed location in filthy Europe

Postby Bartatua » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:51 pm

glad i finally watched this
i broke somebody's ribs
User avatar
Bartatua
 
Posts: 21428
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:35 pm

Postby cartola » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:56 pm

Bartatua wrote:jim carrey vs jaden smit

jim has no excuse tho
User avatar
cartola
 
Posts: 6497
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:36 pm
Location: audre lorde's house

Postby FourLegsGood » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:02 pm

Jim Carrey for Twin Peaks Season 4
easy wrote:GOD DAMN IT
User avatar
FourLegsGood
 
Posts: 5357
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:20 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Postby antoine » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:04 pm

Jim Carrey looks weird
User avatar
antoine
 
Posts: 52003
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Postby antoine » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:05 pm

That video rules
User avatar
antoine
 
Posts: 52003
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Postby inanimate object...alive! » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:16 pm

in the end, life itself was the biggest joke of all
User avatar
inanimate object...alive!
 
Posts: 4300
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:01 pm

Postby tatiana maslany » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:18 pm

cartola wrote:
Bartatua wrote:jim carrey vs jaden smit

jim has no excuse tho


when jaden said the thing about being the smartest youll ever be as a baby or whatever and i had to listen to adults make superhellalolz jokes about 'he doest even understand how babies work what a (differently abled person)!'

like hes a kid who couldnt articulate fully the idea but how stupid do you have to be to think someone is as stupid as they thought he was
do you love me like i love me
User avatar
tatiana maslany
beautiful nihilist animal
 
Posts: 1916
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:48 pm

Postby goofjan » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:48 pm

very into celebrity quasi-spiritual mathematics. see also: Terrence Howard...

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/news/terrence-howards-dangerous-mind-20150914

He had a theory. It might seem crazy, it may even be crazy, but a long time ago he'd gotten hold of this notion that one times one doesn't equal one, but two. He began writing down his logic, in a language of his own devising that he calls Terryology. He wrote forward and backward, with both his right and left hands, sometimes using symbols he made up that look foreign, if not alien, to keep his ideas secret until they could be patented. In 2013, he got married again, to an L.A. restaurateur named Mira Pak, and the two would spend up to 17 hours a day cutting shapes out of the plastic and joining them together into various objects meant to demonstrate not only his one-times-one theory but many others as well.
plz if u get a chanse put some flowrs on algernons grave kthxbye
User avatar
goofjan
 
Posts: 6369
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:23 pm
Location: Searing Gas Pain Land

Postby goofjan » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:51 pm

Image
plz if u get a chanse put some flowrs on algernons grave kthxbye
User avatar
goofjan
 
Posts: 6369
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:23 pm
Location: Searing Gas Pain Land

Postby bongo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:01 pm

kinda stoked about the new doc that explores his "psychotic" experience playing andy kaufman
yeaaaaaaaaaaaa american nostalgia love it suburban living civilized families this could be my life
User avatar
bongo
man in hammock
 
Posts: 68773
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:32 pm
Location: Malaise (Live Acoustic)

Postby loaf angel » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:51 am

it's weird how I admired Carrey as a 6-14 y/o and now I'm coming back to him 17 years later where we share even more in common than ever before
goldsoundz wrote:i'd bang that moron
User avatar
loaf angel
 
Posts: 30208
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:28 pm
Location: Jerklyn

Postby ZONKER » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:31 am

goofjan grievens wrote:very into celebrity quasi-spiritual mathematics. see also: Terrence Howard...

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/news/terrence-howards-dangerous-mind-20150914

He had a theory. It might seem crazy, it may even be crazy, but a long time ago he'd gotten hold of this notion that one times one doesn't equal one, but two. He began writing down his logic, in a language of his own devising that he calls Terryology. He wrote forward and backward, with both his right and left hands, sometimes using symbols he made up that look foreign, if not alien, to keep his ideas secret until they could be patented. In 2013, he got married again, to an L.A. restaurateur named Mira Pak, and the two would spend up to 17 hours a day cutting shapes out of the plastic and joining them together into various objects meant to demonstrate not only his one-times-one theory but many others as well.


Meth: Not Even Once
Image Image Image Image Image
kid8 wrote:mail me all of your drugs and give me your dick and soul.
User avatar
ZONKER
 
Posts: 8562
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:03 pm
Location: DADDY, I CANT FIND JESUS!

Postby ZONKER » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:31 am

trouble wrote:this guy is an asshole and he once gave the rubberface to one of my friends


I still have no idea what this is referring to
Image Image Image Image Image
kid8 wrote:mail me all of your drugs and give me your dick and soul.
User avatar
ZONKER
 
Posts: 8562
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:03 pm
Location: DADDY, I CANT FIND JESUS!

Postby madness and chaos » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:45 am

ZONKER wrote:
goofjan grievens wrote:very into celebrity quasi-spiritual mathematics. see also: Terrence Howard...

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/news/terrence-howards-dangerous-mind-20150914

He had a theory. It might seem crazy, it may even be crazy, but a long time ago he'd gotten hold of this notion that one times one doesn't equal one, but two. He began writing down his logic, in a language of his own devising that he calls Terryology. He wrote forward and backward, with both his right and left hands, sometimes using symbols he made up that look foreign, if not alien, to keep his ideas secret until they could be patented. In 2013, he got married again, to an L.A. restaurateur named Mira Pak, and the two would spend up to 17 hours a day cutting shapes out of the plastic and joining them together into various objects meant to demonstrate not only his one-times-one theory but many others as well.


Meth: Not Even Once


really? why not
Roberto Bolaño's chair
User avatar
madness and chaos
 
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:20 pm
Location: blind paranoid chess players

Postby pablito » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:45 am

carrey bumped into one of troubles posse and turned his face to rubber
rabbit wrote:Preacher drinks jack and eats pussy. That's Good stuff.
User avatar
pablito
 
Posts: 10079
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: axe a punk

Postby loaf angel » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:59 am

Carrey is Good
goldsoundz wrote:i'd bang that moron
User avatar
loaf angel
 
Posts: 30208
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:28 pm
Location: Jerklyn

Postby ZONKER » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:59 am

It sounds more sexual to me, but I'll take that explanation

And madness, meth makes you do stupid shit like create your own system of logic named after yourself and spend 17 hours cutting shapes into plastic to "prove" it
Image Image Image Image Image
kid8 wrote:mail me all of your drugs and give me your dick and soul.
User avatar
ZONKER
 
Posts: 8562
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:03 pm
Location: DADDY, I CANT FIND JESUS!

Postby madness and chaos » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:03 am

ZONKER wrote:It sounds more sexual to me, but I'll take that explanation

And madness, meth makes you do stupid shit like create your own system of logic named after yourself and spend 17 hours cutting shapes into plastic to "prove" it


it is insanity, madness and chaos
Roberto Bolaño's chair
User avatar
madness and chaos
 
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:20 pm
Location: blind paranoid chess players

Postby madness and chaos » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:07 am

Roberto Bolaño's chair
User avatar
madness and chaos
 
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:20 pm
Location: blind paranoid chess players

Postby black mamba » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:55 am

ZONKER wrote:
trouble wrote:this guy is an asshole and he once gave the rubberface to one of my friends


I still have no idea what this is referring to



my name's RUBBERFΛCE and i don't care what you think
Image
User avatar
black mamba
ok
 
Posts: 12800
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: my fat fabulous life

Postby blues » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:19 am

must've seen the twin peaks finale
User avatar
blues
 
Posts: 5442
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:22 pm

Postby feaxfang » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:34 pm

That first 540 degree turn. "Ah shut her down noooow" lol
User avatar
feaxfang
 
Posts: 1418
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:56 pm

Postby powderfinger » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:51 pm

man this is awesome
User avatar
powderfinger
 
Posts: 11980
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:36 pm

Postby trouble » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:57 pm



ImageImage

A Club Med Experience
Infinity Lunker wrote:I know about this now
User avatar
trouble
ride.
 
Posts: 16333
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:56 pm

Postby cordoba » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:27 pm

yeah let's shit on people who accept awards at _____ shows because those shows are so meaningless

Image

seems like a silly thing to get self righteous about anyway
User avatar
cordoba
 
Posts: 1953
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Postby i am rich » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:29 pm

forgot to chime in on how good this is
User avatar
i am rich
 
Posts: 1911
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:01 pm
Location: that's me inside your head

Postby Flossed Out » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:29 pm

Idk doesn't seem like he's taking that award very seriously.
choom gang
User avatar
Flossed Out
 
Posts: 10264
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:54 am
Location: BurgerKing

Postby joe » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:32 pm

As long as I can still require people get vaccinated I'm down with this
dễ dàng wrote:CHẾT TIỆT
User avatar
joe
 
Posts: 15052
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:14 pm
Location: snake kingdom

Postby ripersnifle » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:56 pm

sick vid
steakspoon wrote:sorry if sounds corny fellas but i'll always remember where i was when i heard my first big star song..the internet.
Totally wrote:also to the really creepily obsessed kid frothing NON-US SPORTS GEAR IS A COMPLEXITY-SIGNALING DEVICE FOR AGEING HIPSTER ACOLYTES WHO DOWNLOAD MOANA: I have a lot of friends (and an apartment) in Geelong. Get a fuckin life man.
User avatar
ripersnifle
 
Posts: 13315
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:07 pm
Location: carnival 2000

PreviousNext

Return to Don't. Let. Go. You’ve got the music in you.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bad craziness, building jumper, danno, dash helmut, deadwolfbones, deep blue meanies, dogfight giggle, Dr. Fishopolis, evan, gambra, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, jalapeño ranch, jireland, kid8, Link, loaf angel, mariavesperi, Merciel, mooncalf, murderhorn, number none, nvrmind, Repo, Shalabi, silverapples, Subbacultcha, super gas, Sutro, That Demon Life, wario lopez, wong