Are you excited?

The primary forum for general discussion of Hipinion.com

Postby oomphull » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:54 am

Do people ask you this question? If so, do you ever say, "hell yes, i'm excited!"?
I've been getting this question for years, and i've yet to be excited. What gives?
oomphull

Postby fester » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:56 am

depression
LETS-GO-POOP
fester

Postby Grey Poupon » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:08 am

I just bust out with

never seen it before but dang that's one thirsty video clip
My listening experience in balanced mode reveals the great depth of EARTH
Grey Poupon

Postby Beaver King » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:18 am

sure
Beaver King
ok

Postby oomphull » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:19 am

i guess you're just supposed to say yes.

Be excited, guys.
oomphull

Return to Free-For-All