Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby tatiana maslany » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:49 am

thanks for reading my posts these last 7 months friends

im gonna spend the next few days being abusive to everyone​ who displeases me and end up in jail or dead because god is a cunt
do you love me like i love me
tatiana maslany
beautiful nihilist animal

Postby the soccer return believer » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:57 am

katy perry pissing all over my diamond-encrusted crown as I sentence another peon to death
the soccer return believer

Postby KPH » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:00 am

Pretty much
KPH

Postby wario lopez » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:11 am

the joker is invading his mind. he's in too deep.
✧・゚:*☆*・゜゚・*(っ◕‿◕)っ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗლ(๏‿๏ ლ)*・゜゚・*☆*:・゚✧
wario lopez
ok

Postby mcwop23 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:07 am

tatiana maslany wrote:thanks for reading my posts these last 7 months friends

im gonna spend the next few days being abusive to everyone​ who displeases me and end up in jail or dead because god is a cunt

all because a 40 year old bench guy tweaked an ankle that he’ll be back from in 2 games?

pretty soft dude
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks

Postby milknight » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:20 am

If hes saying hes gonna stop posting dont stop him
milknight

Postby WAC » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:23 am

Another cool Melo thing - his career average is 36 minutes per game, and he's played 87% percent of his teams' games over 14 and a half seasons.
He said ALOT of shit last night. And most of it WASN'T how he supported a fascist.
WAC

Postby mcwop23 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:42 am

thank god melo never played for thibs
wendy wrote:
mcwop23

Postby mcwop23 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:43 am

i was gonna make a crack about defense but i think the thibs defense luster has gone away
wendy wrote:
mcwop23

Postby delgriffith » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:44 am

Sounds like WAC's in love with Melo. Happy Valentine's Day!
delgriffith

Postby delgriffith » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:45 am

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/page/Woj22432626/how-cleveland-cavaliers-changed-their-season-flurry-trades-adrian-wojnarowski

After talking separately to Utah on Hood and Sacramento on Hill, Altman broached the idea of a three-way trade that would land the Cavaliers both players. Utah was willing to do the deal for Crowder and a minimum expiring contract. Cleveland could choose -- Derrick Rose or Dwyane Wade. The Jazz planned to waive either player. Altman told Utah he'd let them know which player he'd be sending them on Thursday morning.

Altman had negotiated the trade with Kings assistant general manager Brandon Williams, who works under GM Vlade Divac. The management structure in Sacramento can make deals dicey, because Divac seldom gets on the phone for the trade-building parts -- and yet he ultimately has decision-making power with owner Vivek Ranadive.

That's why a 3 a.m. ET deal memo sent from Sacramento to Cleveland left Altman at first incredulous -- and then angry. Suddenly, center Georgios Papagiannis had been included as part of the three-way trade. Cleveland and Utah were adamant that Papagiannis' name had never been discussed. Williams would later say that Papagiannis or Malachi Richardson were set to be included in the deals and insisted his notes confirmed that.

Because Sacramento had the makings of a trade with Toronto for Richardson, rival executives say that the Kings pushed to spare themselves the embarrassment of waiving the No. 13 overall pick in the 2016 NBA draft -- and let someone else do it. In the middle of the night, Altman and Williams vocally disagreed over the insertion of Papagiannis into the trade. Cleveland couldn't take him into its roster because the NBA's repeater tax would turn the balance of his $2.3 million contract this year and $2.4 million next year into three times that with the luxury-tax bill.

In the morning, Altman let the Jazz know about Sacramento's insertion of Papagiannis. Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey was livid. To him, this was a deal-breaker. He hadn't dealt directly with Sacramento, because there had been no need: The deal went through Cleveland, and Altman had never suggested to Lindsey that Utah would have to take a 7-foot draft bust onto his roster.

Love the Kings.
delgriffith

Postby tatiana maslany » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:47 am

mcwop23 wrote:
tatiana maslany wrote:thanks for reading my posts these last 7 months friends

all because a 40 year old bench guy tweaked an ankle that he’ll be back from in 2 games?

pretty soft dude

no, because my beard is falling out in a weird way because i haven't drank any liquid but alcohol in weeks besides a gatorade i made last 4 days so im dying of dehydration and i haven't had a solid shit in a month and there's often blood in my shit and i don't want to fuck the girl my best friend keeps trying to set me up with because, despite my less than a thousand calories a day diet, i have a gut from drinking 2000 calories of booze a day and my cat sometimes breathes hard in a way that makes me want to cry and kill myself but i won't because i love him too much

and my second favorite player ever tweaked his ankle
tatiana maslany

Postby mcwop23 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:56 am

you should probably drink some water
wendy wrote:
mcwop23

Postby tatiana maslany » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:59 am

i like you wop you're one of the good ones

we should do dead prez at karaoke, ill do the n words
tatiana maslany

Postby lordofdiapers » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:18 pm

Tom Cruise wrote:Also Melo is pretty much a HOF lock, right? 3 Olympic golds, scoring title, 25k pts, NCAA champ, 10x ASG.
PG will have to do a bit more obviously

Melos gonna be a 30,000 pt scorer. He's a first ballot hall of famer for sure.
Stuntman wrote:Does anyone remember Late Night Cheeseburger? That was my jam. Tasted like BO.
lordofdiapers
The Nappy King™

Postby landspeedrecord » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:43 pm

but he still isn't a no. 1 option

:twisted:
rather be an idiot than a sheeple
landspeedrecord

Postby milknight » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:19 pm

he was in his prime come on
milknight

Postby chandler » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:36 pm

Wow melo is really bad this season

His accolades will get him into the hall but i agree with tatty that he's a human box score and was never the kind of player I personally would build a team around
i've been getting really into pestcest too lately. haven't really been able to find much good ant stuff, though. anybody have any links to some good biting vids/pics?
chandler

Postby chandler » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:52 pm

+1000
i've been getting really into pestcest too lately. haven't really been able to find much good ant stuff, though. anybody have any links to some good biting vids/pics?
chandler

Postby delgriffith » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:57 pm

That's a pretty good way of putting it yeah.
delgriffith

Postby brent » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:01 pm

you guys ready for the bill walton experience?
brent

Postby delgriffith » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:04 pm

So ready. Doris is gonna be great with him too.
delgriffith

Postby brent » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:14 pm

delgriffith wrote:So ready. Doris is gonna be great with him too.

agreed i can't wait. also i think dave pasch is there too, who is a total herb, but a perfect foil for bill's antics
brent

Postby chandler » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:15 pm

People enjoy doris burke? She's a cliche machine
chandler

Postby brent » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:19 pm

chandler wrote:People enjoy doris burke? She's a cliche machine

i love doris burke
brent

Postby chandler » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:20 pm

Nice
chandler

Postby the soccer return believer » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:22 pm

my main drive posting that was more about whether PG is going to get there. Like say he stays on the same path and ends up a ten-time All Star with 20k, 6k, 3k...

Here's the Bball-Ref HOF probability list.
https://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/hof_prob.html

Everyone up to 14 plus Manu looks a lock (right?)
PG is at 25 with 0.1962 chance
katy perry pissing all over my diamond-encrusted crown as I sentence another peon to death
the soccer return believer

Postby speakers » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:27 pm

i will always cherish arguing with wop about melo vs pg

it was destiny they would end up on the same team
speakers

Postby delgriffith » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:55 pm

Tom Cruise wrote:my main drive posting that was more about whether PG is going to get there. Like say he stays on the same path and ends up a ten-time All Star with 20k, 6k, 3k...

Here's the Bball-Ref HOF probability list.
https://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/hof_prob.html

Everyone up to 14 plus Manu looks a lock (right?)
PG is at 25 with 0.1962 chance

He's definitely "behind schedule" in the sense that he only started 19 games his rookie year, only made the leap in his 3rd/4th year, and then missed an entire season with the leg break. Without knowing exactly what goes into the Basketball Reference equation, to me he seems like a guy who will definitely have good odds of making it if he stays relatively healthy and productive for the next 5+ years. I feel like winning DPOY would be pretty huge in terms of his odds.

It's kind of a weird list. I'm surprised someone like Jimmy Butler is higher than him, for example. I love Jimmy, but he didn't take his team to the Eastern Conference finals on multiple occasions. Paul George took the Heat to 7 games at the age of 23!
delgriffith

Postby big zorb » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:05 pm

paul george also slep with hibbert's lady, so that makes him a hof player immediately
Woman: [Possibly smiling or laughing].
big zorb
smiling drinker

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....