Thread where I keep you up to date on Family Guy S16

Ive found in time the search on this forum was shit but if you google whatever keywords with the word hipinion, you get what you're looking for most of the time. I mean even when they keywords aren't exact.

Postby light rail coyote » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:19 pm

it's cool how family guy has the same politics as bill clinton
light rail coyote

Postby trouble » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:32 pm

Cone wrote:that dog of theirs sure is a sex fiend

it like the replaced the Family Dog with the pooch from the album cover of Doggystyle
My listeners can try it today just use promo code: TROUBEL for 20% off your next avatar change.
trouble
ride.

Postby Beautiful Jugdish » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:38 pm

the brian content is honestly pretty disturbing
Can't believe I slept on Pete Holmes for so long!
Beautiful Jugdish

Postby Riverchrist » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:18 pm

I'm hoping for something unconscionably dumb like this storyline being something Brian imagined while dying in the third episode.
Riverchrist

Postby inmate » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:09 pm

sounds like a good ep
inmate

Postby ZONKER » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:05 am

So next episode brain is back at house???
Image Image Image Image Image
kid8 wrote:mail me all of your drugs and give me your dick and soul.
ZONKER

Postby Cone » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:19 am

I’m guessing probably not. He wasn’t in contact with the family at all this episode.
Cone

Postby quinine » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:03 pm

but u said stewie called him ??
Dr. Norm Thagard wrote:You have truly outside yourself
quinine
ok

Postby Cone » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:49 pm

He prank called him at work. Wasn’t really indicative of them being back on an amicable level that would allow Brian to move back in.
Cone

Postby Cone » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:37 am

Family Guy Season 16 Episode 08 - Crimes and Meg's Demeanor

Meg takes up drinking, which both concerns and delights her father; Brian spies on his neighbors and suspects Principal Shepherd of a crime.

One of the few consistencies that has remained throughout Family Guy's run on television is the Griffin Family's despisal of the oldest Griffin child, Meg. She is constantly ridiculed by her parents and peers, which causes her to be severely distraught emotionally, often to the point of self-harm. Of all of her family members, however, her father Peter holds the most contempt for her, often abusing her both physically and emotionally without remorse. This episode begins with Peter feigning encouragement for Meg to go socialize with her high school peers at a party, with the ulterior motive of him wanting her to leave so he can watch a movie with his wife.

Meanwhile, Brian the dog has still not made amends with the Griffins and continues to live alone in a run down apartment across town. He is now wheelchair bound with a broken leg after being pushed down the stairs by a co-worker that he sexually harassed and then framed for narcotics possession in the prior episode. His only social interaction at this point in his life seems to be with his landlord, Lou, who comes over to Brian's unit to show Brian his homemade sex tapes. Lou leaves, and Brian immediately proceeds to pull out a pair of binoculars to spy on the tenants of the complex across the street, declaring to himself that it is "time to get creepy." He clearly shows no remorse for his perversions, despite the constant negative consequences he suffers due to his sexual proclivity. In one of the units across the street he sees the local high school principal, Principal Lewis, having a domestic argument with his significant other.

Having been convinced by her father to socialize with her peers, Meg shows up at a high school party and attempts to interject in a group conversation by asking if they are talking about the CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory. Failing to find any other fans of the program, she realizes that although she has nothing in common with her fellow teens, maybe if she's drunk it will be easier to socialize without common interests. She proceeds to grab a bottle of brown liquor and drinks it straight, then flips the bottle blindly over her shoulder so it lands upright on the counter. Impressed by her ability to flip bottles, she is finally recognized in the good graces of her fellow students.

Still unable to leave his apartment, Brian continues to spy on his neighbors. As he does this, he sees Principal Lewis crossing his apartment unit dragging a large trash bag that appears to be leaving a trail of blood. Having witnessed the principal's previous domestic dispute, Brian becomes concerned and calls Stewie, the only member of the Griffin family that he is currently on speaking terms with. Stewie agrees to come over to check out the situation for himself. He arrives at Brian's apartment and soon after there is a news alert on Brian's phone which reports that Principal Shepard's wife is missing. He calls the police but they ignore his claim due to his lack of evidence.

Back on Spooner Street, Meg has already descended into full on alcoholism, drinking by herself in her room to make situations such as dinner with her family more bearable. At dinner, she shares an anecdote about her verbally abusing a group of transgender students at school (man they're really not letting this go, huh). Amused by her story, Peter declares Meg his favorite child. However, Lois and Peter soon realize that Meg's recent change in demeanor is due to her having developed a drinking problem. Lois tells Peter that he should talk with Meg, as he is the one that encouraged her to go out and party in the first place. He decides that the best place to have his conversation is at the local bar, and they get drunk together instead. Being only 17 years old, Meg uses a fake ID with a photo of New Jersey Governor Chris Christie to obtain booze. Overjoyed by his daughter's inheritance of his debilitating alcoholism, Peter begins spending more time with Meg, both of them being constantly intoxicated. They finally awaken after a blackout to find themselves stranded on a rowboat in the middle of the ocean with no means of contacting anyone for help.

Taking matters into their own hands, Brian sends Stewie over to break into Principal Lewis' apartment to investigate. He finds no evidence, yet is spotted by Principal Shepard as he leaves. The principal comes over to Brian's apartment to confront them. Stewie attempts to strike Lewis with a baseball bat, hitting Brian instead and sending him flying out the window. He is severely injured by the fall. When emergency services arrive, they discover that Principal Lewis is innocent and his wife went missing because she abandoned him to go "bang Pat Sajak's accountant". The garbage bag that was leaking "blood" was just a bag of old food the principal had brought home from the school cafeteria to feed himself with.

Still stranded, Meg realizes that her drinking problem will only lead to getting her in trouble, and swears off booze. Peter commends her for this decision and apologizes for driving her to drink in the first place. They are rescued by a helicopter flown by Chris O'Donnell, whom they had previously referred to as a "dildo".

At the hospital, Lois and the rest of the Griffin family come to visit Brian and apologize for shunning him. They make amends and he is invited to live with the family again.

Meg takes up drinking

Brian suspects that the principal has done a murder

Peter and Lois discover evidence of their daughter's alcohol abuse

Brian expresses his concern over Mrs. Shepard's disappearance

The background for this scene was inexplicably upside down

Peter and Meg drink together
Cone

Postby RIXX » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:59 am

lol a parody of survivor in 2017

anyway i don't judge people for any sort of media except seth mcfarlane shows. my best friend loves family guy and inexplicably we're still friends, against the odds
RIXX

Postby Cone » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:22 am

They also made a Kevin Spacey gay joke in a cutaway, which was either a last minute addition to the episode or something they’d been sitting on for a while and waiting to use.
Cone

Postby Bartatua » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:22 am

A rear window parody too
i broke somebody's ribs
Bartatua

Postby Bartatua » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:24 am

The rest of the board needs to get with it and recognize cone's dedication to boarding hard
i broke somebody's ribs
Bartatua

Postby buriedinspace » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:58 am

It really is some of the best board content.
I try to avoid enjoyable romps whenever I can. -Armond White
buriedinspace

Postby Mine Is Clouds » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:21 pm

yeah longtime reader first time poster. i don't put this much effort into my job. great thread.
Mine Is Clouds

Postby Kevin McCallister » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:26 pm

Cone wrote:Back on Spooner Street,

You are in too deep.
kranky wrote:the monster mash isn't actually halloween specific and is just a monster party that could happen at any time.
Kevin McCallister

Postby son of chucky » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:02 pm

Cone wrote:

The background for this scene was inexplicably upside down

lol
I am going to buy more books about elderly dogs in the future. Thank you.
son of chucky

Postby light rail coyote » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:18 pm

i used to have roommates that would watch this 24/7 and the meg jokes have always been my biggest :? moments for this show.
light rail coyote

Postby Cone » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:31 pm

Family Guy Season 16 Episode 09 - Don't Be a Dickens at Christmas

A selfish Peter loses his Christmas spirit and is visited by ghosts of Christmas past, present, and future.

Holiday special episodes have become an increasingly regular staple in Family Guy's later seasons, and more often than not seem to feel more carefully and thoughtfully produced in comparison to many of the "throw away" episodes that are used to fill out the show's quota for delivered content. Season 9's Road to the North Pole remains one of the highest acclaimed episodes of Family Guy's later years, earning an Emmy win for Outstanding Sound Mixing for a Comedy or Drama Series (Half-Hour) and Animation. This is not one of those episodes.

This year's holiday installment opens on Christmas Eve with things back to normal at the Griffin Home, as Brian the Dog has finally been invited to live with the family once again. The Griffins are decorating the living room as a family, with Lois hanging stockings for each of the Griffin children: Stewie, Meg, Chris, and Chris' "stillborn twin brother, 'Tmas'", the latter two being named after this particular holiday. As they place the gifts under the tree, Lois notices that there are no gifts from Brian for any of the family members. He reveals that his gift to the family is that he has signed all of them up to volunteer at a homeless shelter on Christmas day. The children are openly displeased with what they believe to be a cop-out present, but Lois voices support for Brian's idea, as "nothing reminds you more of what you have than watching a grown man poo right through the split in his pants." Chris looks out the window to see his father's car approaching from down the street and the family runs out to the sidewalk to greet him. Peter speeds right past them, spraying them with mud, and continues to drive to his local bar, The Drunken Clam. When Peter returns home that night, he learns of his family's plan to spend Christmas day volunteering to help those he need and he vehemently objects. Fed up with her husband's selfishness, Lois takes the children and Brian to go spend Christmas with her parents, leaving Peter home alone.

Free of patriarchal responsibility, Peter proceeds to get intoxicated while watching the 2007 film Christmas in Wonderland, starring Patrick Swayze. As the movie ends, Peter falls asleep on the couch, only to be suddenly awoken by a flash of light in front of him that manifests itself as the ghost of Patrick Swayze. Swayze informs Peter that he has come to help him recapture the true spirit of Christmas, similar to the ghost characters of Charles Dicken's classic A Christmas Carol. The ghost first shows Peter a "Christmas Past", bringing Peter to his childhood home in the year "ninteen-seventy-eighty-nintey". There, Peter witnesses his childhood self enjoying Christmas morning by opening presents and eating cookies.

Having shown Peter how much he used to enjoy the holiday, Patrick Swayze brings Peter back into the present. Swayze explains that he wants Peter to see that not everybody in his town has lost their holiday spirit. The ghost then transports Peter into the homes of the local weatherman, Peter's mentally disabled coworker, and Peter's friend Cleveland so that he may witness their mundane holiday celebrations. Having shown Peter examples of other families celebrating Christmas together, Patrick Swayze brings Peter to his in-laws home to observe his own family, where the rest of the Griffins gather as a group to call Lois' great-grandmother, a German woman who complains about the population of Jews in Brazil. Peter then watches as his wife harasses a member of her parents' house-staff by grabbing him and demanding to see his penis.

Seeing that Peter is unmoved by any of the scenes he has witnessed, the ghost of Patrick Swayze decides to show Peter a "Christmas yet to come" if he does not change his selfish ways. Peter is shown a future in which he has died in a fire and his wife is now married to the servant whom she sexually assaulted in the previous scene. It is revealed that in this reality, Peter's son Chris is now a drug mule, his daughter Meg is a locksmith, and Stewie the baby has succumb to childhood obesity. The only family member who does not appear to have moved on is Brian, who sleeps in front of Peter's headstone in the Quahog cemetery. It is there that Peter realizes that his death can be avoided by spending Christmas with his family, and he is visited by his own ghost, which takes the form of a "dog fart", as is the punishment for any deceased soul that lacks Christmas spirit.

Now understanding the consequences of his selfishness, Peter travels to Newport to join the rest of his family for Christmas, bringing them each a "hastily bought gift from CVS." Grateful to have learned his lesson, Peter thanks the ghost of Patick Swayze for helping him, and they dance together in a reenactment of the Swayze/Farley Chippendale's sketch from Saturday Night Live. The rest of the Griffin family watches in horror, as they are unable to see the ghost or hear the music that Peter is dancing to.

Peter drinks alone on Christmas Eve

Peter witnesses his childhood Christmas

The Griffins celebrate without Peter

Peter meets the Ghost of Patrick Swayze

Peter dances with Swayze
Cone

Postby antoine » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:55 am

thank you for this thread. this show is horrifying.
antoine

Postby Jeremy » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:32 am

I'm pretty hung over but I could probably pull myself together enough to blow up a hospital or two.
Jeremy

Postby Cone » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:16 pm

Forgot this came back last night

Family Guy Season 16 Episode 10 - Boy (Dog) Meets Girl (Dog)

Brian is smitten with a female show dog and enters a show dog competition in which the winner gets to breed her; Peter and Lois go to extreme measures to try to convince Chris that Arthur Valentine doesn't exist.

It's Valentines Day in Quahog and love is in the air. Peter and Lois decide to celebrate by making reservations at a fancy restaurant. Their teenage son, Chris, is very excited to recieve his annual gift from "Arthur Valentine", a Santa Claus-esque legend that his parents invented years ago when Chris did not receive any Valentines from his classmates. Peter and Lois decide that this will be the year that they reveal that Arthur Valentine does not exist, but are concerned with how Chris will take the news. As they expected, Chris reacts negatively and refuses to believe them. Lois and Peter decide that the only way to end their son's fascination with this made up man is to convince Chris that Arthur Valentine has died.

Brian the Dog, having nobody to spend the holiday with, decides to get drunk and gorge on a box of chocolate candy, which makes him violently sick. Peter and Lois take Brian to the veterinarian to have his stomach pumped. As Brian is leaving the clinic, he meets a female anthropomorphic dog named Ellie and they hit it off. Ellie gives Brian her phone number and tells him to contact her sometime. Brian is excited, as the majority of his relationships up to this point in his life have been with human women and he feels like he will have a lot in common with Ellie. He takes her on a date to the local art museum, where she reveals that she is in fact a competitive show dog.

Meanwhile, Lois and Peter continue with their plan to stop Chris' obsession with the fake Valentine's Day spirit that they created by building an effigy of the character and having Lois hit it with her car while Chris watches. Chris is horribly traumatized by this incident and goes into a depressed, catatonic state. Peter begins to hurl baseballs at his face in an attempt to snap his son out of it. Lois decides that they will have to bring Arthur Valentine back to life and live with Chris' belief in the mythical man rather than him be horribly depressed. Peter agrees, but only after throwing a basketball at Chris' face, breaking his nose.

Brian continues his relationship with Ellie and it is going well. After taking her out to dinner, he attempts to kiss her, but Ellie rejects his advance. She informs him that she has been arranged to be bred with the male winner of an upcoming dog show and cannot continue to see Brian. Brian decides that he must enter and win the competition so that he can have sex with Ellie. He enlists Stewie, the baby, to represent as his trainer during the show. After a week of training, Brian enters the dog show. Ellie warns him that many of the dogs in the competition have been training to be show dogs since birth and that Brian will not be able to compete with their skill level.

Back at home, Lois and Peter continue with their plan to reverse the trauma done to their son's psyche after the alleged death of Arthur Valentine. Peter dresses up in a costume to assume the character of Arthur Valentine and Chris snaps right out of his daze. However, this backfires when Chris instead believes that Peter is a zombie and attempts to drive a flathead screwdriver through his father's eye socket. Peter pulls off the costume, revealing to Chris that it was him all along. They once again tell Chris that Arthur Valentine is a fictional character and he believes them.

At the dog show, Brian meets his main competitor, a boxer dog named Max. The dogs perform in a variety of events ranging from agility courses to ventriloquism performances. At the end of the competition the master of ceremonies announces that the title of "winning bitch" has been awarded to Katherine Heigl, and that Ellie has won first place in the female dog category. To his rejoice, Brian is announced as the winner in the male division so that he may finally mate with Ellie. However, he is horrified to find out that Ellie's owners and trainer expect him to mate with her on a metal examination table as they watch. He finds this to be very unromantic. Peter's best friend Quagmire, an admitted serial rapist, is also present. He informs Brian that he has an "All-Access Pass" to any sexual events in the town of Quahog. Finding it difficult to perform sexually in this environment, Brian is unable to mate with Ellie and the runner up dog is brought in to breed in his place. The episode closes with Billy Joel singing a summary of the episode's events to the tune of "We Didn't Start the Fire".

Brian gets sick after eating chocolate

Billy Joel sings a parody of his hit We Didn't Start the Fire which details the contents of Peter Griffin's stomach ("He didn't poop these items")

Brian meets Ellie

Peter tries to convince Chris that he is Arthur Valentine

Brian places first in the Quahog Dog Show
Cone

Postby Cone » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:15 am

Family Guy Season 16 Episode 11- Dog Bites Bear

Stewie and Brian get into a friendship-ending fight after Brian commits a terrible act to one of Stewie's beloved toys; Peter refuses to wash his hand after meeting his favorite breakfast cereal mascot, Boo Berry.

Lotta Brian episodes this season!

This installment of Family Guy begins with Stewie the baby sitting down for a marathon of The Fast and the Furious franchise films with his stuffed teddy bear, Rupert, a toy which it is suggested that Stewie maintains a homoerotic relationship with. Stewie is joined by Brian, who brings a vape pen filled with cannabis oil, so that he may get high while they watch the films. As the movie plays, Stewie continues to have a one-sided conversation with his toy bear, much to Brian's annoyance. Brian leaves to go get drunk.

Across town, Peter, the Griffin family patriarch, has gone grocery shopping for his family. As he peruses the aisles of the local Stop-n-Shop, there is an announcement made that General Mills cereal mascot "Boo Berry" is present at the store for photo opportunities. Being a fan of the cereal, Peter runs to meet the breakfast ghost. Peter shakes Boo Berry's hand and declares that he will never wash his hand again as it has been "touched by greatness" and that it is the best thing that has happened to him since was a "wise-cracking, fourth-wall-breaking, superhero." There proceeds to be a cutaway scene in which Peter, dressed as Marvel hero Deadpool, fights criminals on a highway to the tune of a parody of Juice Newton's hit song "Angel of the Morning" in which the word "angel" is replaced with "anus".

Back at home, Stewie is deep into his movie marathon and is dozing off to sleep, he heads upstairs to go to bed and leaves his stuffed bear, Rupert, to continue watching the film. In the morning, Stewie descends the stairs into the living room to find his family dog, Brian, passed out drunk on the couch surrounded by junk food and liquor bottles. He notices that underneath the unconscious canine and strewn across the floor, lie the shredded remains of Rupert, clearly having been torn apart by Brian. He awakens the dog and begins attacking him and accusing him of murdering his best friend. Brian profusely apologizes, stating that he must have drunkenly mistaken the stuffed bear for one of his plush chew toys. The baby proceeds to pull a semi-automatic pistol from his pajamas and threatens the dog, eventually settling on simply disavowing their friendship and unfollowing Brian on all social media platforms.

Not understanding the relationship that Stewie had with his stuffed bear, Brian continues to believe that the baby is overreacting to the loss of his toy. However, he learns from Chris that Stewie is planning on taking Ruperts remains, which he had cremated, to Vermont so that he may scatter the ashes there. Brian rushes to the bus station and Stewie begrudgingly agrees to let him tag along for Rupert's memorial service. The two arrive at Smugglers' Notch State Park and begin to climb Mount Mansfield, as Stewie plans to scatter the ashes at it's summit. However, the two begin to argue and have a physical altercation during which Brian tells Stewie that he destroyed the toy intentionally, as he was jealous of the attention Stewie gave to Rupert. The two continue to fight until Stewie is hurled down a cliff, hurting his ankle in the process. Despite Stewie's protests, Brian fashions a makeshift stretcher and proceeds to carry the baby up the trail towards the mountain peak.

Back in Quahog, Peter's refusal to wash his right hand has caused mold and fungus to grow atop it. His wife and friends, disgusted by his begrimed appendage, decide they must take matters into their own hands. They devise a plot in which Peter's friend Cleveland dresses up as Count Chocula and comes to the Griffin house. When Peter goes to shake his hand, Cleveland traps Peters arm in a golf ball scrubber attached to a glove, washing Peter's hand clean.

Brian and Stewie finally reach the summit of Mount Mansfield, and begin to pay their respects to Rupert. Brian eulogizes the toy, saying that he was a great friend and bear, and Stewie adds that Rupert was also "a great power-bottom." They then toss the bear's ashes into the wind and pour out a Gatorade bottle filled with urine in a display of respect. As they drive back to Rhode Island, Brian stops at a vintage toy store while Stewie sleeps in the car. They return home and Brian puts Stewie to sleep, along with a newly purchased teddy bear that is identical to Rupert.

Peter meets Boo Berry

Stewie discovers that his toy has been destroyed

Peter's hygiene draws concern

Stewie and Brian memorialize Rupert
Cone

Postby guidance » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:02 am

jesus christ
guidance

Postby Kevin McCallister » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:39 am

Definitely one of the tamer episodes of the season.
Am I wrong in remembering Brian sort of being a moral compass in the show's early days?
kranky wrote:the monster mash isn't actually halloween specific and is just a monster party that could happen at any time.
Kevin McCallister

Postby easy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:10 pm

Brian and Stewie finally reach the summit of Mount Mansfield, and begin to pay their respects to Rupert. Brian eulogizes the toy, saying that he was a great friend and bear, and Stewie adds that Rupert was also "a great power-bottom." They then toss the bear's ashes into the wind and pour out a Gatorade bottle filled with urine in a display of respect.

man
easy
does it

Postby Cone » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:49 pm

Bump

Family Guy is back TONIGHT March 18th 2018 at 9:00pm EST after a two month break for it's 301st episode.

Tonight's episode will air with limited commercial interruption thanks to sponsorship by Playstation.

This episode is expected to address Stewie Griffin's long-questioned sexuality and is rumored to be another groundbreaking installment from the Family Guy writing team.

I'll post my review and screencaps later.

In the meantime, here is a preview of tonight's special episode:

Last edited by Cone on Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cone

Postby theendoftheworld666@aol.com » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:59 pm

i was literally just thinking about this thread!!!!! looking forward to digging in. truly an amazing service.
LET THE RECORD SHOW THAT MY DAUGHTER LOVES MY TWITTER ACCOUNT. SHE SAYS I AM YOUTH CULTURE.
theendoftheworld666@aol.com
sissy puppy

Postby theendoftheworld666@aol.com » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:00 pm

WAIT ITS A GAY EPISODE ABOUT THE EVIL BABY???? I WANNW WATCH LIVE!!!!!
LET THE RECORD SHOW THAT MY DAUGHTER LOVES MY TWITTER ACCOUNT. SHE SAYS I AM YOUTH CULTURE.
theendoftheworld666@aol.com
sissy puppy

PreviousNext

Return to Free-For-All