Just bound and hagged, swingin' on the flippity flop

The primary forum for general discussion of Hipinion.com

Postby Milk » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:54 pm

handnt heard about this little hoax in the history of grunge until now. they credited the hoaxer wrong even, she worked at sub-pop, not caroline.

anyway i think its obviously time to make this lexicon happen now. Especially as we are nearly upon its 25th year anniversary.

cob nobbler is obviously just a play on knob gobbler. youd think at that or big bag of bloatation the NYT person would have been like hey wait a minute.
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."

Return to Free-For-All