Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Dr. Norm Thagard » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:13 pm

Ok, good. I was hoping you'd get my sense of humor and that you'd get an afterlife! Lol.
delgriffith wrote:Yeah Norm.

OKterrific wrote:Norm yay

Cronos wrote:The world needs more Norm

Feech La Manna wrote:well here's Norm at least

night moves wrote: People like you make up false boogeyman to blame for their emotions being out of control
Dr. Norm Thagard
Every superhero need her theme music

Postby can't » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:29 pm

hell yes
can't
ride.

Postby mariavesperi » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:27 am

I came home from a cross country road trip today to find the best fucking package waiting for me

I will post pics but want to say this asap: Snitch. amazing, fascinating, I love everything so much
He captured the imagination of people all around the globe.
mariavesperi

Postby ZONKER » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:11 am

Like camping, I had a bunch of “life stuff” happen (shitty holidays/family drama/traveling a bunch) so I’m gonna be sending out your gift today or tomorrow.

Also got the posters (?) my SS sent me, I haven’t opened the package yet so I don’t know who sent it (Jeffrey? It was a Kentucky addy) but rest assured I’m fuckin’ PUMPED FOR IT!!!
Image Image Image Image Image
kid8 wrote:mail me all of your drugs and give me your dick and soul.
ZONKER

Postby Kevin McCallister » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:37 am

I shipped mine on Dec. 22nd and according to my tracking info it still haven't arrived. >:O
Last edited by Kevin McCallister on Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kranky wrote:the monster mash isn't actually halloween specific and is just a monster party that could happen at any time.
Kevin McCallister

Postby nite69 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:11 pm

im a laggard and will be sending my gift soon
sealed their fate wrote:The handwriting is already on the wall. These boys have been flushed.
nite69

Postby snitch » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:26 pm

mariavesperi wrote:I came home from a cross country road trip today to find the best fucking package waiting for me

I will post pics but want to say this asap: Snitch. amazing, fascinating, I love everything so much

ahh yay I'm so glad it arrived and you like it! :D
all day breakfast wrote:somehow i always come in here meaning to ask about socks and leave thinking about existence

ImageImageImageImageImage
snitch
ok

Postby ocean pimp » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:40 pm

ZONKER wrote:(Jeffrey? It was a Kentucky addy)

i'm in bama, zonkbro
i'm that bitch that listens to gangsta rap on the way to the farmers market after yoga
ocean pimp

Postby animefilm » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:03 pm

Shipped part of my gift today (there are two packages total, so one will arrive earlier). Pretty frustrating, without going into too many details FEDEX denied one of my packages after seeing its CONTENT.
animefilm

Postby RIXX » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:38 pm

Most of my package is assembled and ready to send out, I'm just waiting on one final package from Amazon being delivered Friday and then I'm dispatching it the fuck outttt

oh and I think I posted this earlier but to my secret santa, I am now fully in NYC and so if you haven't shipped anything out yet, pls send to the 231 Front address :)
RIXX

Postby ZONKER » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:20 pm

Ok I shipped today. Should get there between the 13th-16th. Is it gauche to say who I shipped to or would that not spoil the surprise?

Also, whoever had me and sent that fat roll of posters I’m finally gonna open it today - I was too full of shame/guilt to open it since I hadn’t even sent mine out yet, but rest assured after I pay my rent it’s getting opened :-)
ZONKER

Postby pantsoclock » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:42 pm

Finally got my stuff together should get mailed this weekend. Gratified to see a lot of fellow late-os in this thread.
I pay tax to help pay for things like police..fire..parks..but it goes to Ferguson like people and foreigners who are scamming our stupid government that is full of pasta thieves like this guy
pantsoclock

Postby aoife » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:50 pm

Honestly, it's fun to get a belated Christmas present in January. You Santas have made this a great one. <3
I will need to up my own Santa game next year.
aoife

Postby ZONKER » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:59 pm

Nevermind all hail the great and benevolent admins :gapearth:
ZONKER

Postby animefilm » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:03 pm

Ok, I've officially sent out both of my packages. Will post when/if I receive my gift
animefilm

Postby deadbass » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:01 pm

poptone, thanks so much for the thoughtful local goodies from Pittsburgh and the Coop figure. Thanks for the note as well, everything put a big smile on my face when it arrived today! Hope you had a good holidays.
deadbass

Postby camping » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:43 pm

user criss elliott hooked it up with some insanely comfy and funny young thug socks!!! thx dude, really thoughtful gift. i'd take a photo of mine but they're on my feet and i'm too lazy xD

here's the socks for reference: Image

my package is going out today. sorry santee, but i think aoife is right - i enjoyed getting a january gift too :ugeek:
Johan POOPLER wrote:girls see your dick and it reminds them of their saddest birthday
camping
i wish i cared

Postby Poptone » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:24 pm

deadbass,

glad things arrived! i'm sorry i got the back half of my gift out so late

i do hope you like everything :)
Poptone
cat fan

Postby RIXX » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:26 pm

Package officially sent off today. to a Chicago boarder :D

2 day priority mail, but because of the holiday monday, it's not arriving til Thursday the 18th
RIXX

Postby pantsoclock » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:28 pm

I have also sent my santa wares. I am a responsible boy.
I pay tax to help pay for things like police..fire..parks..but it goes to Ferguson like people and foreigners who are scamming our stupid government that is full of pasta thieves like this guy
pantsoclock

Postby naturemorte » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:05 am

:ryan:
holy SHIT i hit the secret santa jackpot this year. i was secretly hoping i would be the recipient of kevmac's "extremely curated package" and i was for once in my life not disappointed. @bleunuitvideo is a favorite IG follow so i couldn't be happier to have copies of your work. btw i know have a 150 seat, fully equipped cinema at my disposal that i can go in every day and watch whatever i want, so i may save one or two of these to check out in there, but i did go out and buy a VCR tonight so that I could watch the original piece you sent. embarrassed to say that i didn't have one for A DECADE but this was finally the thing that made me go out and find a decent sony (with the all-important frame-by-frame jog-wheel).

on top of the dvd's and the original VHS there are some cassette mixes and vapor tapes that i am super psyched to blast and a link to what appears to be a serious treasure trove of experimental media upon which i am going to go ham.

seriously can't thank you enough for the incredible package.
:awful:
chad wrote:"How can I make this about me and also congratulate myself in some way" - basically every hipinion bro
naturemorte

Postby Kevin McCallister » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:56 pm

Yesss! I have no idea why it took so long to arrive, apparently it was stuck in Jamaica, NY for two weeks. But I'm really happy you dig it, I kept on flip flopping between "I think he'll like this!" and "Wow you really cheaped out," lol.
kranky wrote:the monster mash isn't actually halloween specific and is just a monster party that could happen at any time.
Kevin McCallister

Postby Kevin McCallister » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:00 pm

I haven't received my package yet, which normally would be a non issue but I'm totally worried it's because it was sent before I updated my address with the postal code (see the panicked toop on page 8.) Abs/aoife, could you let me know if I should be Very Worried about this or Not Worried At All?
Kevin McCallister

Postby Ted Pikul » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:52 pm

Paging Wintergreen because I tried to send you a PM but the board ate it, you should have received your package back before Christmas
loaf angel wrote:I love how Ted makes every thread as a testament to how fucking boring he is.

"I bought a new garden hose mk 2"
Ted Pikul
DARE.

Postby animefilm » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:09 pm

That is a rad gift, very cool looking VHS and cassettes!
animefilm

Postby butter » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:22 am

Yay! Thanks animefilm! Can't wait to devour all the yummy looking treats. Also, very sweet to include a gift (the little koala I forgot to take a picture of) for lil butter. It's going to feel wrong opening something that's 20 years old, but I look forward to giving it to her. And thanks for the kind words about my music! Glad you enjoyed it.

And this poster... holy shit. This is going up in my office where I record said music. So yeah, you rule, animefilm. :D
butter

Postby Zardoz » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:14 pm

Very nice!
Zardoz

Postby animefilm » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:55 pm

:) Yahoo! I'm happy you liked your gift Butter. It was a lot of fun putting it together :)
animefilm

Postby wintergreen » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:32 pm

Ted Pikul wrote:Paging Wintergreen because I tried to send you a PM but the board ate it, you should have received your package back before Christmas

hey ted! apologies for the radio silence. i received your package just before i went out of town for several weeks, and this thread being stickied makes it essentially invisible to me. i really appreciated the homemade bitters! i bought some seltzer water to test them with, and thus far the root beer is probably my favorite. it has a nice sort of black peppery finish that avoids the chemical taste of most commercial root beers. i'll be on the lookout for opportunities to use all of the flavors in the future. thanks, and happy holidays!
wintergreen

Postby wintergreen » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:35 pm

incidentally, having been out of town, i haven't sent my recipient's gifts yet either, but i will this week.

#secondchristmas
wintergreen

PreviousNext

Return to Don't. Let. Go. You’ve got the music in you.