hpn secret santa: the reckoning SANTA HAS SPOKEN

Let's talk Aguachile Alley

Postby galactagogue » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:07 pm

sassafras socks wrote:I got 90% of my gift today, gonna wait for the last thing to come in before doing the pics and gushing about how dope everything genuinely is :ryan:

:DDDDD it should be within like a day cus i shipped them both literally at the same time but :roll:
Da Bing Boy wrote:future of work is going to be hilarious, actually

galactagogue

Postby camping » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:50 pm

mariavesperi wrote:I amazon-ed a thing to my secret santa and the shame is so much worse than if I had just sent nothing

nah, getting nothing has gotta be worse than getting something, even if it's amazon (i feel like i sent a pretty good amazon package last year to my santee)
Johan POOPLER wrote:girls see your dick and it reminds them of their saddest birthday

camping
i wish i cared

Postby naturemorte » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:34 pm

i ebayed my thing to my santee and i don't think they were feeling it
chad wrote:"How can I make this about me and also congratulate myself in some way" - basically every hipinion bro

naturemorte

Postby sassafras socks » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:12 pm

galactagogue wrote:
sassafras socks wrote:I got 90% of my gift today, gonna wait for the last thing to come in before doing the pics and gushing about how dope everything genuinely is :ryan:

:DDDDD it should be within like a day cus i shipped them both literally at the same time but :roll:

After almost a week, I fear the separate mailer might've gotten lost in transit :cry: pretty bummed because handmade YMO poster?! how could I not want this, ugh

anyway, goggles was really spot-on with these gifts:

I was initially confused and kinda freaked out when the package smelled like wet fruit, but it was just the [very fragrant] lil bag of kombucha mother! I've never made it before, but definitely looking forward to trying my first batch - as is my husband, who loves both tea and probiotic stuff. The other baggie has some of her own dehydrated sourdough starter that I've got going at work (added to the collection of four different starters I keep), and a beautiful wicker banneton. Coincidentally I was thinking about buying one just before Christmas, so perfect timing here. The two books are both awesome and I love the artwork in them!

Image Image
sassafras socks

Postby galactagogue » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:48 pm

WTH !! ill send u another one !! i printed extras :)

galactagogue

Postby sassafras socks » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:16 pm

galactagogue wrote:WTH !! ill send u another one !! i printed extras :)

Crisis averted: it was in our mailbox when I left for work today :D haven't even had a chance to open it yet
sassafras socks

Postby sassafras socks » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:44 pm

so amazing, gog. I would gladly decorate a whole room with posters like this one

sassafras socks

Postby animefilm » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:27 pm

sassafras socks wrote:so amazing, gog. I would gladly decorate a whole room with posters like this one

That is beautiful.

animefilm

Postby galactagogue » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:02 am

:))) im really glad you like it

galactagogue

Postby The Bee (from nature) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:41 pm

snitch wrote:
mariavesperi wrote:I came home from a cross country road trip today to find the best fucking package waiting for me

I will post pics but want to say this asap: Snitch. amazing, fascinating, I love everything so much

ahh yay I'm so glad it arrived and you like it! :D

NOTE: I think a truth behind this wonderful shit is that good gifts can be sharing something that you know is good even if the other person has not expressed much of an interest in it. Though I love tea like all good and decent people I don't think I posted about it ever. These are fucking righteous teas and I've enjoyed immensely already. The steeping rocketship thing works quite well too which is not always the case with the more fun steeping apparatus.

There was a really nice card I can't find now. But I remember it had a kitten on the front and said, "let's get this party started!" It was a birthday card with the happy birthday scribbled out and replaced by happy wintertime celebration of your choosing. It was great.

I really appreciated the awesome gifts snitch! I was lucky to have you as a SS gifter.

See here, these reflect things I have delighted in in posts myself. And, what can you say, they're great. Prints of course from the unforgettable: http://forums.hipinion.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=113385 I was gonna do one recipe for frozen-drogurt but my friend's stock of oil went bad. Such rad stuff though. Man this is reminding me how happy I was opening this package. By Rasta Fari.

this fridge magnet
is honestly my favorite thing given to me this xmas.
Fear is an illusion!

The Bee (from nature)

Postby galactagogue » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:29 pm

omg that magent tho.

galactagogue

Postby rixx » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:52 pm

bump

rixx

Postby rixx » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:53 pm

we are still doing this this year right??

rixx

Postby Kevin McCallister » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:24 pm

Reminder to my secret santa to send me my 2017 package thank you

Kevin McCallister

Postby rixx » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:07 pm

I can organize it if ur too busy this year abs, just lemme know!

rixx

Postby separator » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:28 pm

Kevin McCallister wrote:Reminder to my secret santa to send me my 2016 package thank you

separator

Postby tricksforchips » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:17 am

I want in this year!!!

tricksforchips

Postby Destroid » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:35 am

separator wrote:
Kevin McCallister wrote:Reminder to my secret santa to send me my 2016 package thank you
Destroid

Postby wong » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:53 am

Down again this year if this is organised.

wong

Postby sassafras socks » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:04 am

want to do this again for sure!
sassafras socks

Postby wintergreen » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:45 am

Kevin McCallister wrote:Reminder to my secret santee to acknowledge my 2017 package thank you

wintergreen

Postby galactagogue » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:02 am

it looks like someone is gonna need to volunteer if you actually wanna see it happen, i don't think abs will be swooping in to take this on.

galactagogue

Postby rixx » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:26 am

galactagogue wrote:it looks like someone is gonna need to volunteer if you actually wanna see it happen, i don't think abs will be swooping in to take this on.

ok i will do it, i will make a new thread this morning

rixx

Postby rixx » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:22 am

Hey I won’t be able to organize Secret Santa this year, my day to day life is just going to be too chaotic with my cross-country move in December

Any volunteers? I’ll PM u a list of helpful tips...

rixx

Postby Marza » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:26 pm

I could, but I'm going to be away for a lot of Christmas (22nd - 14th).

Maybe I could do admin/organization at the beginning if someone wanted to help with following up over the new year?

Marza

Previous

Return to Aguachile Alley