Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby snitch » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:26 am

i checked tracking on mine and it said it was delivered tuesday but i haven't seen an update from them yet itt so i hope they got it!
all day breakfast wrote:somehow i always come in here meaning to ask about socks and leave thinking about existence

ImageImageImageImageImage
snitch
ok

Postby separator » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:03 am

Ersaph wrote:I never got my gift

Mine is over a year late at this point
separator

Postby Ted Pikul » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:14 pm

metersk you rock!

I'm looking forward to trying this Amaro later, and I have another book about murder to add to my collection :)
loaf angel wrote:I love how Ted makes every thread as a testament to how fucking boring he is.

"I bought a new garden hose mk 2"
Ted Pikul
DARE.

Postby deadbass » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:10 pm

I'm getting worried because I sent mine out three weeks ago, then misplaced the tracking info so I can't see where it is/if it's been delivered, and the person hasn't posted about it yet :cry:
deadbass

Postby milano boy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:37 pm

hope you enjoy ted!
milano boy

Postby Zardoz » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:46 pm

I have not received anything yet if that helps anyone
Zardoz

Postby animefilm » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:43 am

I will let you know when I ship my thing out, as well as if i receive anything in the mail. I'm trying to have it sent by next week.
animefilm

Postby Dinosauria We » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:20 am

mine went out yesterday. will take 5-7 days. someone on this page should keep an eye out for it.
Dinosauria We

Postby Kevin McCallister » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:53 am

ooooo
kranky wrote:the monster mash isn't actually halloween specific and is just a monster party that could happen at any time.
Kevin McCallister

Postby goofjan » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:34 pm

Yay, I'm glad you liked it, ID!

To my secret santa- I have not received mine yet. Not complaining. Just FYI in case you mailed it since we've had crazy weather here.
plz if u get a chanse put some flowrs on algernons grave kthxbye
goofjan

Postby clouds » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:29 pm

Dinosauria We wrote:mine went out yesterday. will take 5-7 days. someone on this page should keep an eye out for it.

It didn't take that long! I woke up to it this morning :D

Thank you so much, seriously. I am super excited to dive into the books, the black flag hank hill sticker owns, and I feel honored that you shared your grateful dead collection with me. And the donation made in my name to http://csctulsa.org/tulsa-reentry-one-stop/ means the most both because it's something you have been personally involved with supporting for a long time, and yes, OK has one of the highest incarceration rates in the nation (and the highest for females iirc).

This board is full of great people and I had a lot of fun doing my first hpn secret santa. Thank you again Dionsauria We and happy secret santa to you all! I will absolutely be signing up again.

Love,
Clouds
clouds

Postby abs » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:29 am

Sending mine in the mail tomorrow! Sorry that I am a badly timed gifter!!
☽ ☾ ● ◯ ● ☽ ☾
abs
Queen Witch

Postby camping » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:19 pm

Life stuff happened, and I won't be able to make to the shop I want to get my Santee stuff from til Wednesday. Package going out Thursday -- sorry about the delay, but I hope you'll appreciate the gift despite it being a bit late!
Johan POOPLER wrote:girls see your dick and it reminds them of their saddest birthday
camping
i wish i cared

Postby can't » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:09 pm

Dr. Norm Thagard wrote:Also, I feel bad bc my gift wasn't the most amazing, but it was sent with live and that's priceless

Thank you Norm! SOOOO CUTE! been shuffling stuff around a lot and keep forgetting to make the thank you post. You da best mawma.
can't
ride.

Postby can't » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:29 pm

hell yes
can't
ride.

Postby mariavesperi » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:27 am

I came home from a cross country road trip today to find the best fucking package waiting for me

I will post pics but want to say this asap: Snitch. amazing, fascinating, I love everything so much
He captured the imagination of people all around the globe.
mariavesperi

Postby ZONKER » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:11 am

Like camping, I had a bunch of “life stuff” happen (shitty holidays/family drama/traveling a bunch) so I’m gonna be sending out your gift today or tomorrow.

Also got the posters (?) my SS sent me, I haven’t opened the package yet so I don’t know who sent it (Jeffrey? It was a Kentucky addy) but rest assured I’m fuckin’ PUMPED FOR IT!!!
Image Image Image Image Image
Shotfrog wrote:These horrible, despicable people make it so far in life, and last night I was eating kraft mac and cheese straight out of the pan with a wooden spoon.
ZONKER

Postby Kevin McCallister » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:37 am

I shipped mine on Dec. 22nd and according to my tracking info it still haven't arrived. >:O
Last edited by Kevin McCallister on Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kranky wrote:the monster mash isn't actually halloween specific and is just a monster party that could happen at any time.
Kevin McCallister

Postby nite69 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:11 pm

im a laggard and will be sending my gift soon
sealed their fate wrote:The handwriting is already on the wall. These boys have been flushed.
nite69

Postby snitch » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:26 pm

mariavesperi wrote:I came home from a cross country road trip today to find the best fucking package waiting for me

I will post pics but want to say this asap: Snitch. amazing, fascinating, I love everything so much

ahh yay I'm so glad it arrived and you like it! :D
all day breakfast wrote:somehow i always come in here meaning to ask about socks and leave thinking about existence

ImageImageImageImageImage
snitch
ok

Postby ocean pimp » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:40 pm

ZONKER wrote:(Jeffrey? It was a Kentucky addy)

i'm in bama, zonkbro
i'm that bitch that listens to gangsta rap on the way to the farmers market after yoga
ocean pimp

Postby animefilm » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:03 pm

Shipped part of my gift today (there are two packages total, so one will arrive earlier). Pretty frustrating, without going into too many details FEDEX denied one of my packages after seeing its CONTENT.
animefilm

Postby RIXX » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:38 pm

Most of my package is assembled and ready to send out, I'm just waiting on one final package from Amazon being delivered Friday and then I'm dispatching it the fuck outttt

oh and I think I posted this earlier but to my secret santa, I am now fully in NYC and so if you haven't shipped anything out yet, pls send to the 231 Front address :)
RIXX

Postby ZONKER » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:20 pm

Ok I shipped today. Should get there between the 13th-16th. Is it gauche to say who I shipped to or would that not spoil the surprise?

Also, whoever had me and sent that fat roll of posters I’m finally gonna open it today - I was too full of shame/guilt to open it since I hadn’t even sent mine out yet, but rest assured after I pay my rent it’s getting opened :-)
Shotfrog wrote:These horrible, despicable people make it so far in life, and last night I was eating kraft mac and cheese straight out of the pan with a wooden spoon.
ZONKER

Postby pantsoclock » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:42 pm

Finally got my stuff together should get mailed this weekend. Gratified to see a lot of fellow late-os in this thread.
I pay tax to help pay for things like police..fire..parks..but it goes to Ferguson like people and foreigners who are scamming our stupid government that is full of pasta thieves like this guy
pantsoclock

Postby aoife » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:50 pm

Honestly, it's fun to get a belated Christmas present in January. You Santas have made this a great one. <3
I will need to up my own Santa game next year.
aoife

Postby ZONKER » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:59 pm

Nevermind all hail the great and benevolent admins :gapearth:
ZONKER

Postby animefilm » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:03 pm

Ok, I've officially sent out both of my packages. Will post when/if I receive my gift
animefilm

Postby deadbass » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:01 pm

poptone, thanks so much for the thoughtful local goodies from Pittsburgh and the Coop figure. Thanks for the note as well, everything put a big smile on my face when it arrived today! Hope you had a good holidays.
deadbass

Postby camping » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:43 pm

user criss elliott hooked it up with some insanely comfy and funny young thug socks!!! thx dude, really thoughtful gift. i'd take a photo of mine but they're on my feet and i'm too lazy xD

here's the socks for reference: Image

my package is going out today. sorry santee, but i think aoife is right - i enjoyed getting a january gift too :ugeek:
Johan POOPLER wrote:girls see your dick and it reminds them of their saddest birthday
camping
i wish i cared

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....