Hot new bizarre ex-girlfriend vendetta Instagram dude

The primary forum for general discussion of Hipinion.com

Postby ripersnifle » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:09 pm

antoine wrote:
Gibson Rickenbacker wrote:He looks like how Lionel Hutz would be if he were a real person.

Lol
yeah - underrated post lol
steakspoon wrote:sorry if sounds corny fellas but i'll always remember where i was when i heard my first big star song..the internet
ripersnifle wrote:that aesthetic was tight
worrywort wrote:it's called the temple grandin
ripersnifle

Postby The Good Jugdish » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:10 pm

i support moving this to members and i am also fine with deleting my post if we think it should be deleted. i honestly don't know where i stand on whether or not digging into/sharing info on this guy is ok or not, so im open to being told what to think lol.
Working sucks buy my job's cool
I'm the janitor at the school
The Good Jugdish

Postby Milk » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:12 pm

I like that his women friends also have russian names. Tatiana. Natalia.

Still pretty sure this is real. Mentally batshit people have done stranger things.
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."
Milk

Postby Milk » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:14 pm

I'm of trope's opinion on this.

trope wrote:Jesus christ you're really going to bat for this dude huh. Isn't there someone else who needs your help around here? Someone who's not a tech millionaire happy to watch the world choke on his private jet fumes as he documents his personal consumption of enough resources to run a small town in a vain attempt to band-aid his rotten soul?
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."
Milk

Postby The Good Jugdish » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:15 pm

Working sucks buy my job's cool
I'm the janitor at the school
The Good Jugdish

Postby grace cathedral park » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:18 pm

it ended today
ImageImageImageImage

I'm starting a BTEC in engineering at Tynemouth College
My thermos flask leaks parsnip soup on the metro clogging up the keys of my MacBook
grace cathedral park
The Rooster

Postby Autarch » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:21 pm

Milk wrote:I'm of trope's opinion on this.

trope wrote:Jesus christ you're really going to bat for this dude huh. Isn't there someone else who needs your help around here? Someone who's not a tech millionaire happy to watch the world choke on his private jet fumes as he documents his personal consumption of enough resources to run a small town in a vain attempt to band-aid his rotten soul?

he's rich and vain, therefore it is ok to doxx him?
Sent from my Lenovo
Autarch

Postby viachicago » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:24 pm

im having a hard time understanding how its "doxxing" when the dude is A) using his real name as a social media handle B) is the one disseminating all this, bank statements and hospital discharge papers included
viachicago

Postby ripersnifle » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:27 pm

A drunk driver jumped across the center line and hit my card head on. I don't know a lot about what happened, but I do know that I was unconscious and unresponsive. I was pulled from the car and rushed to the hospital. I was out for a long time and woke up with a basically "what the fuck happened" thought.
steakspoon wrote:sorry if sounds corny fellas but i'll always remember where i was when i heard my first big star song..the internet
ripersnifle

Postby Milk » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:29 pm

is it really doxxing? what's being done here is rather inoffensive. It would be one thing if someone used this info to ruin his life or something. I don't think that's being done. That i would object to. Probably. Anyway as someone stated what's on IG is worse so pretty sure if he read this thread he wouldn't even give a shit. He's made himself that public.

But yes actually i kinda support being shitty to rich vain people absolutely misusing their resources, yes. To a degree. I don't support like, killing them (but if they can be accidentally led into suicide well...) not gonna happen though, this guy is way way way too vain to ever get there. I dont actually buy hes that miserable. It's all such sociopathic shit what he's doing. Well narcissist anyway. That's all i see. A rich narcissist/ potential sociopath.
Milk

Postby ripersnifle » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:29 pm

also this was good:

james.vertisan@tatyananeilson did I wrote the sign correctly? What does it say?
tatyananeilson@james.vertisan peace to Olga.
james.vertisan@tatyananeilson oops. It was supposed to say "the world for Olga"
tatyananeilson@james.vertisan yes, it is. ВЕСЬ МИР ДЛЯ ОЛЬГИ.
sabzoliciousYou used google translate
james.vertisan@sabzolicious I did. :(
ripersnifle

Postby Autarch » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:33 pm

when you go through multiple social media outlets and scavenge a person's profiles for personal information and share it with others on a forum, I think that's doxxing. That's like textbook doxxing, isn't it? Do I have an incorrect understanding of what doxxing is?

Also, as we learned through Jugdish's posts, he doesn't always use his real name. He has at least 2 different names that he uses. I can't remember or care which is his real name though.
Sent from my Lenovo
Autarch

Postby Autarch » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:41 pm

Milk wrote:is it really doxxing? what's being done here is rather inoffensive. It would be one thing if someone used this info to ruin his life or something. I don't think that's being done. That i would object to. Probably. Anyway as someone stated what's on IG is worse so pretty sure if he read this thread he wouldn't even give a shit. He's made himself that public.

But yes actually i kinda support being shitty to rich vain people absolutely misusing their resources, yes. To a degree. I don't support like, killing them (but if they can be accidentally led into suicide well...) not gonna happen though, this guy is way way way too vain to ever get there. I dont actually buy hes that miserable. It's all such sociopathic shit what he's doing. Well narcissist anyway. That's all i see. A rich narcissist/ potential sociopath.

from wikipedia:

Doxing (from dox, abbreviation of documents),[1] doxxing or docxing,[2][3] is the Internet-based practice of researching and broadcasting private or identifiable information (especially personally identifiable information) about an individual or organization.[3][4][5][6][7]

The methods employed to acquire this information include searching publicly available databases and social media websites (like Facebook), hacking, and social engineering. It is closely related to internet vigilantism and hacktivism.

Doxing may be carried out for various reasons, including to aid law enforcement, business analysis, extortion, coercion, harassment, online shaming, and vigilante justice.[8][9]

Yeah, I would say this perfectly fits the bill. Once the information is shared, you have no control over what other people do with that information. Someone who wanted to hurt or harass James would find the information in this thread very useful.
Sent from my Lenovo
Autarch

Postby antoine » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:04 pm

ripersnifle wrote:also this was good:

james.vertisan@tatyananeilson did I wrote the sign correctly? What does it say?
tatyananeilson@james.vertisan peace to Olga.
james.vertisan@tatyananeilson oops. It was supposed to say "the world for Olga"
tatyananeilson@james.vertisan yes, it is. ВЕСЬ МИР ДЛЯ ОЛЬГИ.
sabzoliciousYou used google translate
james.vertisan@sabzolicious I did. :(

What does this mean of me
trouble wrote:when you are gonna get married and shopping around
take a minute a think about the posts that were made by antoine
antoine

Postby antoine » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:05 pm

Honestly this whole saga has a Twin Peaks Season 3 vibe to it
antoine

Postby NegativeCapability » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:09 pm

Every single day of my goddamn life I strive to be a rich, vain, tacky dipshit. They're better people by law after all. I fucking look up to this guy. James Vertigo is a great, GREAT man. You know what? Scratch that. Matter of fucking fact he's an übermensch who cheated death. He's a high iq member of mensa, a gold medal winner and most importantly a third generation pro golfer. Put some damn respeck on his name. James Venezuela is an ICON. MENTOR ME, JAMES. PLEASE. I'M BEGGING YOU.
juror no. 59: "And he disrespected the Wu-Tang Clan."

R.I.P. Larry's ass
?? - Oct 15, 2017
NegativeCapability

Postby NegativeCapability » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:11 pm

I SHALL NAME MY FIRST BORN CHILD VERTISAN.
juror no. 59: "And he disrespected the Wu-Tang Clan."

R.I.P. Larry's ass
?? - Oct 15, 2017
NegativeCapability

Postby gskrap » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:16 pm

antoine wrote:Honestly this whole saga has a Twin Peaks Season 3 vibe to it

he looks like bizarro david lynch
doomedhuh wrote:the world cup? more like the third world cup
gskrap

Postby draw » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:20 pm

gskrap wrote:
antoine wrote:Honestly this whole saga has a Twin Peaks Season 3 vibe to it

he looks like bizarro david lynch

Tech entrepreneur David Launch
draw

Postby Grumby » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:22 pm

what in the fuck, that new one about "russian women" and then the selfie. this dude is bizarre.
Grumby

Postby Grumby » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:25 pm

that girl looks about 26
Grumby

Postby Brevity » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:37 pm

And just like that, James' account is...gone
Brevity

Postby ripersnifle » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:47 pm

holy shit
ripersnifle

Postby ripersnifle » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:48 pm

or, wait, he changed his handle to https://www.instagram.com/2017.year.from.hell/(?)
lol
ripersnifle

Postby antoine » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:50 pm

This is insane
antoine

Postby Brevity » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:03 pm

haha oh my god James you lunatic
Brevity

Postby Grumby » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:20 pm