The primary forum for general discussion of Hipinion.com

pants pee

yes
42%
no
58%

Total votes : 31

Postby Milk » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:25 am

youre assuming im wearing anything at all most times.

But in public restrooms sure because i only piss in stalls, sitting down.
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."
Milk

Postby stacks » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:29 am

i pull my pants down at the urinal and look at my phone for 20 minutes
I am neither Beavis nor Butthead.
stacks

Postby jeffrey » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:19 pm

The Good Jugdish wrote:i was at a urinal and the guy next to me unzipped his pants but left them buttoned, pulled his dick through the dick hole in his underwear and pants and peed that way. insane.

Wow. You were really taking a gander at this dude’s hog, huh?
jeffrey

Postby The Good Jugdish » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:25 pm

Please refer to my follow up post on this subject
Working sucks buy my job's cool
I'm the janitor at the school
The Good Jugdish

Previous

Return to Free-For-All