Post your SAT scores and where you went to college

The primary forum for general discussion of Hipinion.com

Postby light rail coyote » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:21 pm

i never took the SAT but i got like a 33 or something on the ACT

i dunno this was over 10 years ago and i can't even remember what happened to me last week
light rail coyote

Postby Pashmina » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:23 pm

i was so hungover when i took the sat

i remember listening to a his name is alive tape and getting hash browns on my way in and then answering every single question
Last edited by Pashmina on Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emotional fascism wrote:that was a bad post. i'd like to apologize to all board millennials.
Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!

Postby shark week » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:28 pm

the only car accident i have ever been behind the wheel for was 12 years ago when i was on my way (late) to taking the ACT

it was raining, a tractor trailer was blocking both lanes of a two lane 50mph road and my car didn't have ABS brakes. i must have slid for a couple hundred feet. also probably set the record for quickest exchange of contact info.

the damages to his and my car cost me 2$k. i think taking the ACT cost me 40$.
Last edited by shark week on Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's dark and you want to go home?
shark week

Postby Hal Jordan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:29 pm

Ted Pikul wrote:The sat should be like the bar where once you pass they stop grading it

pretty sure every state grades the bar on an actual graded scale. it's not pass/fail.

edit: well, at least in texas. the state bar even posts the highest score and the name of hte person who got it. And in The Firm starring Tom Cruise, the firm he works at celebrates when his scores come back bc he got the highest in the state
well that was intense
Hal Jordan

Postby rubicon » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:31 pm

2050, did not go to college
avenues all lined with trees
rubicon

Postby shark week » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:34 pm

i think receiving unsatisfactory SAT/ACT scores was the first time i internalized questioning my own self-worth
It's dark and you want to go home?
shark week

Postby goofysdeadwife69 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:34 pm

yeah i stayed up the entire night before and had a 7-11 hot dog before the test. it's weird looking back how excited i was for it cuz i knew i was going to have to go to community college regardless of whatever score i got.
goofysdeadwife69
Was Raised Christian

Location: GIVE :CLAP: YOUR :CLAP: MONEY :CLAP: TO :CLAP: LIMP :CLAP: DICK :CLAP: SISSIES :CLAP:

Postby blurst of times » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:34 pm

...6?
blurst of times
ride.

Postby tatiana maslany » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:37 pm

in middle school a test said i was 99 point somethingth percentile in reading comprehension and that i have the math skills of a child

i didnt really go to school after that
do you love me like i love me
tatiana maslany
beautiful nihilist animal

Postby Marx & Engels » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:55 pm

I remember reading somewhere that Certain Test Takers do better at the SAT than the ACT, so I badgered my parents to let me take the SAT even though everyone at our schools already had to take the ACT.

I was convinced it was the path to overcoming my terrible grades that I needed to get into middling liberal arts colleges. Then I took it and checked a conversion table one college used and my SAT/ACT scores were identical.
Marx & Engels

Previous

Return to Free-For-All