things i wish we had a special word for but we don't

Let's talk Aguachile Alley

Postby Autarch » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:01 pm

- that image on the tv screen of the thing you're about to take a picture of on a digital camera. i'ts not the lens. but it's not like you're watching tv on it. or is there a name for the film which is never recorded? The film that would be there if you were filming? but it's not actually film? It's however it is when it's recorded with a digital camera? which is not quite film, you know what i mean? but it's recorded some how. but how? With a microphone/camera? yes. yes I think so. Oh. thank you for telling me. I could go back and put quotation marks on all that stuff so we knew who was talking. But I won't. THat's just part of me being an unreliable narrator. I guess you're wondering how we began this adventure. well. I will let you iknow that it went from a whirlpool. ONe with a dragon. In pokemon snap in the river a swaggin'. I['m rapping on the screen. I'm wrapping as I type. So you better rap with me cuz these fruits are ripe. haha! see what i did htere. Oh, we're having fun. You and me, sittin' in a tree. (in a tree!) in a tree from timpuktuu (woo hoo) in a tree! oh in a tree! oh in a tree from timbuuuuukuuuuuu (horns horns horns horns honrs horns horns horns [insert looney tunes theme here]. i gotta say it looks like a little guy. Welp. seeya later!

Autarch

Return to Aguachile Alley