who did we lose now

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby trope » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:01 pm

you guys are a bunch of fucking dorks
User avatar
trope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhZTNgAs4Fc
 
Posts: 10014
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 1:35 am
Location: in the gorilla pit

Postby trope » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:01 pm

did I do that right?
User avatar
trope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhZTNgAs4Fc
 
Posts: 10014
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 1:35 am
Location: in the gorilla pit

Postby trouble » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:24 pm

jerkstore
Infinity Lunker wrote:I know about this now
User avatar
trouble
ride.
 
Posts: 16258
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:56 pm

Postby trouble » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:25 pm

Nathan erik joy
Infinity Lunker wrote:I know about this now
User avatar
trouble
ride.
 
Posts: 16258
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:56 pm

Postby blogger status » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:39 pm

trope wrote:did I do that right?


actually no

also im just fucking around with that im dorky as fuck
ROCK LIFE EVERY NIGHT
User avatar
blogger status
gotta have some faith in the sound
 
Posts: 24186
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:18 pm
Location: dead inside

Postby cartola » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:47 pm

Image
User avatar
cartola
 
Posts: 6493
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:36 pm
Location: audre lorde's house

Postby can » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:30 pm

trope's pretty much entirely in the right on the last page but whatever. same double standard when people were perpetually harassing generic and people basically posted some variant of the tyler the creator bullying tweet

i assume this had more or at least as much to do with off board stuff as it did putting up with shit on here. i didn't see his last posts unless they were the ones from the cat person thread. as much as i still like the board, it's days of being more than just a more private, selective facebook substitute are winding down
User avatar
can
 
Posts: 8354
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:54 am

Postby murray st. » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:33 pm

g was both my favorite and the best boarder

come back soon friend
User avatar
murray st.
 
Posts: 23734
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:31 pm

Postby internetfriend » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:32 pm

can wrote:trope's pretty much entirely in the right on the last page but whatever. same double standard when people were perpetually harassing generic and people basically posted some variant of the tyler the creator bullying tweet

i assume this had more or at least as much to do with off board stuff as it did putting up with shit on here. i didn't see his last posts unless they were the ones from the cat person thread. as much as i still like the board, it's days of being more than just a more private, selective facebook substitute are winding down

when you say “trope is pretty much entirely in the right,” which of his posts are you referring to?
iambic wrote:no don't make those posts
User avatar
internetfriend
pubg survivalist
 
Posts: 25910
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:47 pm
Location: jikan desu!

Postby trope » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:18 am

internetfriend wrote:
can wrote:trope's pretty much entirely in the right on the last page but whatever. same double standard when people were perpetually harassing generic and people basically posted some variant of the tyler the creator bullying tweet

i assume this had more or at least as much to do with off board stuff as it did putting up with shit on here. i didn't see his last posts unless they were the ones from the cat person thread. as much as i still like the board, it's days of being more than just a more private, selective facebook substitute are winding down

when you say “trope is pretty much entirely in the right,” which of his posts are you referring to?

Image
User avatar
trope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhZTNgAs4Fc
 
Posts: 10014
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 1:35 am
Location: in the gorilla pit

Postby Christmas Ape » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:19 am

one of the most entertaining boarders, my earliest memory of him on here is that he went out on a date which immediately went south because they started...talking about Ott

come back soon generic, hope it's just a 'escape a bad distraction' thing and not a 'hipinion in a court of law' thing
User avatar
Christmas Ape
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:59 am
Location: Melbourne

Postby kid8 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:58 am

He loaned me 500 bucks once. Paid him back and everything.

Love you, Generic. Please be safe.
Our pets' heads are falling off.
User avatar
kid8
killer
 
Posts: 42943
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:08 pm
Location: Normal Heights.

Postby murray st. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:08 pm

Christmas Ape wrote:one of the most entertaining boarders, my earliest memory of him on here is that he went out on a date which immediately went south because they started...talking about Ott


you need that in the folio
User avatar
murray st.
 
Posts: 23734
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:31 pm

Postby Bartatua » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:16 pm

who will go into the wild and bring him back
i broke somebody's ribs
User avatar
Bartatua
 
Posts: 21418
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:35 pm

Postby Beautiful Jugdish » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:23 pm

do you guys agree that the sjws have gone too far
I've hit rock bottom!
User avatar
Beautiful Jugdish
 
Posts: 6077
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:01 pm

Postby Riverchrist » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:34 pm

Too far in defending delusional and paranoid ol' generic, probably.
User avatar
Riverchrist
 
Posts: 7650
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:07 pm

Postby delgriffith » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:36 pm

One time we both wore our Image shirts to the bar.
User avatar
delgriffith
 
Posts: 4237
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:26 pm

Postby Bartatua » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:19 pm

I'm out getting him
i broke somebody's ribs
User avatar
Bartatua
 
Posts: 21418
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:35 pm

Postby joe » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:19 am

never forget:

dễ dàng wrote:CHẾT TIỆT
User avatar
joe
 
Posts: 15047
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:14 pm
Location: snake kingdom

Postby trouble » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:13 am

imagine men at work singing this thread's title
Infinity Lunker wrote:I know about this now
User avatar
trouble
ride.
 
Posts: 16258
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:56 pm

Postby Kwisatz Haderach » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:17 am

Guys who is generic?
User avatar
Kwisatz Haderach
 
Posts: 9153
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:33 pm

Postby mead » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:51 am

we are generic fam
User avatar
mead
 
Posts: 2100
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:55 pm
Location: la brea tar pits

Previous

Return to Don't. Let. Go. You’ve got the music in you.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AdamThomas, anotherdave, antoine, Bartatua, bear, Birds vs Worms, blab, boatwave, butter, churrokbyme, conductor, Cone, dan, DasLofGang, deebster, dimetrodons 'r' us, dogfight giggle, dragon jeans, draw, Enemy Ace, Eyeball Kid, Feech La Manna, folkface, Frank, gambra, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Grendel, Grumby, Guy Incognito, hadlex, Hugh, hyperbole man, i won a contest, iambic, iwillneverpost, jack, jalapeño ranch, jewels, joe, Julius Sumner Miller, k_uger, KALM, kirito, Kodiak, loaf angel, lockheed, lostintheair, Magazine, marble, mariavesperi, Meeps, Melville, Mister E, mixitup, Mr. Cool Wave, murderhorn, mutism, NegativeCapability, nice pass, number none, odilon redon, palmer eldritch, pink snake, porn.exe, potentialgetawaydriver, Puerto Rican Vegan, R C, REAL BASED SLOB, Repo, sassafras socks, Seamus, sevenarts, shirts optional, Shotfrog, sleep maps, sleepy_boy, southpaw, speakers, staple, super gas, The Dirty Turtle, theta, tomcat snarl, trampoline, uncledoj, various artists, wario lopez, Zardoz