The primary forum for general discussion of Hipinion.com

Postby digital friday » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:08 pm

five guys is my favorite number of guys
are you not entertained?
digital friday

Postby inspectorhound » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:09 pm

inspectorhound

Postby black drum » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:56 pm

Yeah how many cheese slices were crammed in your pocket before you entered?
black drum
Maritime Lawyer

Postby PROBLEMATIC » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:11 am

bongo wrote:Damn if i didn’t go to Five Guys with my Grandfather
over the holidays back home
He complained about the price and the service
But yeah I liked it, kinda

:D
and you'll find
my door with your name in diamonds
and you'll feel lonely
no more
PROBLEMATIC
clown is my friend

Postby trouble » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:15 am

i've never eated at any of these medium-roast burger joints other than culver's and honestly it's not worth the extra cash unless you want their weird shake thing.
My avatar is hosted by David-Tennant-News.com

It is with great sadness that I am announcing the closure of David-Tennant-News.com by the DT Forum. I have run the site since 2011 when we published our first new post about David Tennant reading Shakespeare’s 12 Sonnet. And in the seven years since it was founded, there have been over 9000 news articles, 700 background pages and 8000 photos about David Tennant’s work.
trouble
ride.

Postby inspectorhound » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:19 am

they're opening a Wahlburgers in Cincinnati
inspectorhound

Postby ocean pimp » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:44 am

the only time i've had five guys was a couple weeks ago in the atlanta airport and it was like $15 for a breakfast sandwich, fries, and a drink. service was so slow i almost missed my flight and i threw most of the fries away because i refused to be the last person to walk on the plane and to have the aroma of french fries clouding around my body

i'll probably never get five guys again tbh
ocean pimp

Postby jalapeño ranch » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:54 am

Five Guys has a breakfast sandwich?
Celiac Cruz wrote:This one has no real explanation:
jalapeño ranch

Postby trouble » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:01 am

do you think marc maron ever asked them who their guys were. hey, see you in the next thread.
My avatar is hosted by David-Tennant-News.com

It is with great sadness that I am announcing the closure of David-Tennant-News.com by the DT Forum. I have run the site since 2011 when we published our first new post about David Tennant reading Shakespeare’s 12 Sonnet. And in the seven years since it was founded, there have been over 9000 news articles, 700 background pages and 8000 photos about David Tennant’s work.
trouble
ride.

Previous

Return to Free-For-All