Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Seamus » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:40 pm

I've got three weeks to spend in the Caucasus, tips welcome.

This trailer makes it look fun but I'm pretty sure this is all just Russia

Raise. Hell. All. Summer. Long.

Seamus

Postby Seamus » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:33 pm

help

Seamus

Postby Seamus » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:48 pm

i fly into and leave from kutaisi so i'm thinking batumi > svaneti > tbilisi and then using tbilisi as a base for baku and yerevan but it seems like i need a few more places to flesh it out

there's this ancient cave city in georgia but it seems pretty similar to cappadocia

Seamus

Return to Don't. Let. Go. You’ve got the music in you.