Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby ocean pimp » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:19 am

wow, okay. the only cbd oil i've tried so far is just some shit i got from my local headshop which was definitely overpriced and of questionable quality. so i'm excited to try some legit stuff from peace oil and green road.
i'm that bitch that listens to gangsta rap on the way to the farmers market after yoga
ocean pimp

Postby VHGisdead » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:28 pm

kit fox wrote:this is the one I use, I like it. adjustable voltage is nice

https://www.accuvape.net/shop/accuvape-av-adjustable-voltage-battery-replacement

basically any adjustable voltage one will be good i guess, this one feels solid. it's only the second one i've used though, not sure if there is a standard bearer in the field or what.

gonna give one of those peace oil cartridges a whirl too, thanks nh

Non-vaper here. what if someone is hypothetically worried that this will explode in my face and wants me not to use this or have it in our home
Bought this at the mall I'm gonna wear this at the mall.
VHGisdead

Postby doublethink0 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:32 pm

try tincture, your results may vary
doublethink0

Postby milano boy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:15 pm

VHGisdead wrote:
kit fox wrote:this is the one I use, I like it. adjustable voltage is nice

https://www.accuvape.net/shop/accuvape-av-adjustable-voltage-battery-replacement

basically any adjustable voltage one will be good i guess, this one feels solid. it's only the second one i've used though, not sure if there is a standard bearer in the field or what.

gonna give one of those peace oil cartridges a whirl too, thanks nh

Non-vaper here. what if someone is hypothetically worried that this will explode in my face and wants me not to use this or have it in our home

you can tell them that the board says that will absolutely not happen
repus lumen
milano boy

Postby ocean pimp » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:57 am

dcm wrote:check out these pure THC diamonds I came across the other night:

and that sauce

new territory for me. turned down the free dab I was offered because I simply did not feel ready.

cant see this pic :(
i'm that bitch that listens to gangsta rap on the way to the farmers market after yoga
ocean pimp

Postby Mister E » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:42 pm

trigross wrote:bought the beekeeper and the 16 pack while I was high in the bath

will report back

These are good and were an insane deal, I feel like I am set for life.
Mister E

Postby mortimer » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:50 pm

is the 'legal' stuff you can buy online just nonsense? i guess hemp oil isn't really cbd oil, so i figure it is??
mortimer

Postby Contristo » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:09 pm

trigross wrote:also pumped for my friends that live in cool states to send me some thc carts.

do these get thru the mail? my brother has some - is a few states over, neither of our states have legal thc - but is wary of sending them to me, understandably.
when i had these i was able to take a hit or two in the morning and have a very pleasant rest of day. such awesome little carts
Contristo

Postby nautical hyperblast » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:12 pm

mortimer wrote:is the 'legal' stuff you can buy online just nonsense? i guess hemp oil isn't really cbd oil, so i figure it is??

from my understanding - cbd is cbd no matter the source plant (male or female).
nautical hyperblast

Postby nautical hyperblast » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:17 pm

oh man, diamonds! sauce! the future! so those diamonds are THC-A and the sauce aspect is the terpenes which is essentially what gives weed taste and smell. it's all we've been smoking on for the past year (and rosin i suppose).
for some eye candy:
https://www.instagram.com/the_diamondbaron/?hl=en
nautical hyperblast

Postby mortimer » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:19 pm

https://honestmarijuana.com/hemp-oil-vs ... d4041eb366

i read this a couple days ago and it made the hemp oil sound bogus, but i guess that's just one place.

Hemp Oil Has Low CBD

Hemp oil has a very low CBD count (3.5%). This low concentration makes it all but useless as a medical treatment. Because of the low cannabinoid count (both THC and CBD), the hemp plant—and hemp oil in particular—has vastly different uses when compared to CBD oil. We’ll discuss those in the fourth section.

CBD Oil Has High CBD

CBD oil, on the other hand, has a very high CBD count (20%). This high concentration makes it ideal as a medical treatment for issues such as nausea, seizures, anxiety, depression, and even cancer.
mortimer

Postby nautical hyperblast » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:22 pm

i've read that as well, but the cbd is isolated and separated from the plant matter - it's not like the powder/crystals you get are only 3.5% cbd - it's still the same chemical compound...
plus the stuff we're buying isn't oil, it's isolate.
nautical hyperblast

Postby mortimer » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:17 pm

Thanks for the clarification. I've been wanting to try this out, but I've been so underwhelmed with these types of things in the past.
mortimer

Postby Sobieski » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:27 pm

cbd isn't psychoactive though, so it might chill you out but you won't feel much from it alone
mites wrote:Idk I like society as an idea
Sobieski
Comptroller

Postby nautical hyperblast » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:05 pm

sure! and yeah, don't expect to get high from them or anything but you can tell something is going on. if i dab it i get pretty sleepy/relaxed for sure.
nautical hyperblast

Postby ocean pimp » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:32 pm

ocean pimp

Postby milano boy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:38 am

i uh... love this shit. i'm smoking so much less weed and not being a stoned goober all the time and feeling just good a lot
repus lumen
milano boy

Postby joe » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:50 am

Did did the boulder pen + green road pineapple express terpenes and it's nice. Just a subtle chill feeling. However, I realized that I shouldn't just hit it regularly during the day because it makes me pretty spacey when trying to talk with people
dễ dàng wrote:CHẾT TIỆT
joe

Postby brent » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:16 am

joe wrote:Did did the boulder pen + green road pineapple express terpenes and it's nice. Just a subtle chill feeling. However, I realized that I shouldn't just hit it regularly during the day because it makes me pretty spacey when trying to talk with people

how long would you expect this to last you?
brent

Postby ocean pimp » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:09 pm

got a public performance coming up. i need to order some cbd so i can be chill af up there reading my prose
ocean pimp

Postby joe » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:32 pm

brent:

kit fox wrote:It's been a couple months now I guess and I still have a lot of the juice. I don't use it all day every day or anything, probably once or twice a day if that.

feel like the thing is full with like 2ml of juice? and a full thing lasts me like a week or two hitting it off and on in the evening like every other day
joe

Postby joe » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:33 pm

i would be surprised if i needed a new bottle in less than six months unless i ramped up my usage
joe

Postby brent » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:40 pm

oh shit i missed that...damn, that ain't bad
brent

Postby G_S » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:57 pm

milano boy wrote:i uh... love this shit. i'm smoking so much less weed and not being a stoned goober all the time and feeling just good a lot

ok I guess I should get in on this
G_S

Postby ocean pimp » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:21 am

fuckin alabama

from the local news tonight

They told ABC 33/40 their products include things like CBD suckers and gummies, which are all reportedly THC-free.

According to Alan Miller, Chief Assistant District Attorney for Shelby County, that might not be true.

"It is impossible to completely separate THC and CBD, which is the mind-altering substance of marijuana," said Miller.

So if it doesn't have THC in it, what did you take?

"Probably not CBD oil; who knows what it is?" said Miller.

Miller says if it is CBD oil, and it's sold, it falls under the same legal category as marijuana.

"If what he is selling contains THC then he will be charged for unlawful distribution of a controlled substance," said Miller.

There's no real way of knowing if the product contains THC, other than through a lab test.

"What is most troubling to me about this is the fact that you have these completely unregulated products that may contain mind-altering or even dangerous substances that are marketed as candy," said Miller.

You read that right, candy.

And Miller says states like Colorado have seen problems because of high THC levels in the candy.

"[There's been] an increase in the number of hospitalizations for small children having psychotic episodes because they've gotten their hands on some of this candy," said Miller.
ocean pimp

Postby ocean pimp » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:24 am

the story they aired incorrectly states that cbd oil is illegal in alabama
http://abc3340.com/news/local/is-thc-in-your-cbd
ocean pimp

Postby G_S » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:05 am

I bought the boulder rock thing but it's so inscrutable to me. I press the button 3 times to turn it on, the light blinks a few times, nothing happens. rinse and repeat. is it just not charged up enough?
G_S

Postby joe » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:22 pm

Once it is on you have to hold down the button while pulling on it
joe

Postby kit fox » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:34 pm

ive noticed that if i take the peace oil out and puff on it while drinking my memory recall for the night is awful. gonna save that for at home only

sour d terpenes just leave me smiley all night and i can puff on it like cigs
kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby G_S » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:35 pm

joe wrote:Once it is on you have to hold down the button while pulling on it

aHA! thank you so much lol
G_S

PreviousNext

Return to Don't. Let. Go. You’ve got the music in you.