cbd (oil, isolate, edibles, etc)

The primary forum for general discussion of Hipinion.com

Postby ocean pimp » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:07 am

I think cbd deserves its own thread outside the main weed one

I’ve been vaping some from my local head shop and definitely feel less anxiety and seem to be sleeping better. It doesn’t get you high but sometimes when I use it I get a vague weed-like hyper focus.

I really wanted to buy the cartridges from peace oil (peaceoillife.com) but now they’re sold out. Now taking recs for scrump and/or sick cbd oils for vaping 8-)
i'm that bitch that listens to gangsta rap on the way to the farmers market after yoga
ocean pimp

Postby milano boy » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:23 am

i wanna try this stuff
repus lumen
milano boy

Postby milano boy » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:23 am

i smoke a lot of weed, but i'm slowly weening myself off. would be nice to get the anti-anxiety and sleep benefits from cbd
repus lumen
milano boy

Postby milano boy » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:25 am

what's the difference between all of these

repus lumen
milano boy

Postby fuckyoudad » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:31 am

I hate weed
Note: mildly comedic.
fuckyoudad

Postby internethandle » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:47 am

i bought some green roads per mister me's recommendation (he uses it for anxiety) but only got like 150mg and while it had a very mild anxiolytic effect it wasn't pronounced enough for me to re-up. i sort of was weighing the potential of my becoming dependent on it for relief and then having to continually purchase higher mg dosages, though, too (it's not particularly cheap). the whole thing's also a little bit difficult to parse, in that green roads and a lot of the other more readily available extracts online are legal in all 50 states due to their being extracted from hemp seed/similar, and then there's that which is available at dispensaries here in CA and other med/legal states which often contains THC, which seems to defeat the purpose but i guess a small amount of THC is potentating or something?
internethandle
ok

Postby Sobieski » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:54 am

fuckyoudad wrote:I hate weed

for what reason
Johann POOPLER wrote:Progress is the exploration of our own error
Sobieski
Comptroller

Postby doublethink0 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:05 am

i've been doing 900mg droppers of the tincture each morning for about two weeks and have been off smoking flower since last July/August

yeah you don't get high, but you're not supposed to. I can tell a difference and have been feeling great, it's worth a try in you're interested.

this is what I use: https://hempdepotco.com/products/copy-of-tru-organics-cbd-tinctures-900mg

i don't hate weed tho
doublethink0

Postby fuckyoudad » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:06 am

I don’t really hate it it just does nothing for me. Please disregard my trolling
Note: mildly comedic.
fuckyoudad

Postby ocean pimp » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:16 am

milano boy wrote:what's the difference between all of these

It’s the strains the cbd is from
i'm that bitch that listens to gangsta rap on the way to the farmers market after yoga
ocean pimp

Postby ocean pimp » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:17 am

I smoke a bowl of flower and then vape some cbd and go out into public feeling great
ocean pimp

Postby boatwave » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:18 am

I like it okay for making me feel chill but unfortunately I'm a straight-up dumbass when I take it so I only do it at home.
According to the British newspaper, “The company says it resorted to darkening white people for roles requiring skills that could not be readily found in the Asian community” near Longcross Film Studios, where shooting is underway, “such as stunt men, dancers and camel handlers.”
boatwave

Postby milano boy » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:19 am

doublethink0 wrote:i've been doing 900mg droppers of the tincture each morning for about two weeks and have been off smoking flower since last July/August

yeah you don't get high, but you're not supposed to. I can tell a difference and have been feeling great, it's worth a try in you're interested.

this is what I use: https://hempdepotco.com/products/copy-of-tru-organics-cbd-tinctures-900mg

i don't hate weed tho

Is taking cbd in this format akin to a weed edible where your are feeling the positive effects for a while? And is this dissimilar to vaping cbd where you’d vape multiple times throughout the day? I guess I’m confused on how different cbd formats will effect you
repus lumen
milano boy

Postby kit fox » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:53 am

been vaping green roads sour diesel, it's legit
kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby palms » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:24 am

my buddies been letting me sample his cbd products. the oral spray does not have a strong effect on me. the g pen gets me to a good place. probably going to buy some high cbd flower myself tomorrow to try out.
palms

Postby joe » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:52 am

I want to basically do the e-juice thing but with cbd, but i don't own a rig or a vape or anything. is there a site where i can get a rig and juice at the same time so I can smoke cotton candy clouds of cbd with no nicotine or thc?
joe

Postby joe » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:53 am

Spoilt Victorian Child wrote:Recently I was approaching a crowd of insolent youths and noticed that they were wreathed in a gray smog. I began to fortify myself against what I presumed to be smoke, but in drawing my last breath I realized it was actually some kind of strawberries-and-cream bullshit. Delightful. Long live vaping.
joe

Postby Mister E » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:46 am

internethandle wrote:i bought some green roads per mister me's recommendation (he uses it for anxiety) but only got like 150mg and while it had a very mild anxiolytic effect it wasn't pronounced enough for me to re-up. i sort of was weighing the potential of my becoming dependent on it for relief and then having to continually purchase higher mg dosages, though, too (it's not particularly cheap). the whole thing's also a little bit difficult to parse, in that green roads and a lot of the other more readily available extracts online are legal in all 50 states due to their being extracted from hemp seed/similar, and then there's that which is available at dispensaries here in CA and other med/legal states which often contains THC, which seems to defeat the purpose but i guess a small amount of THC is potentating or something?

Anxiety + muscle soreness cuz I get back spasms a lot + I think it helps with depression too.

150mg is really on the low end of the spectrum and now my favorite stuff is tincture from Floyd’s of Leadville. Its impact on the back soreness I get is almost magical. They had an awesome Black Friday deal and one bottle of the 1200mg has lasted me two whole months so that rules too.
Mister E

Postby ocean pimp » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:07 am

Ooo thanks for the floyd’s rec
ocean pimp

Postby klubrick » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:18 am

i've been taking tinctures from a few places, cbd distillery is my fav so far.
A gown conceals a fist at rest
klubrick

Postby brent » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:25 am

i've also been curious about it and want to try mixing it with good ol' regular flower

i am skeptical it's a scam along the lines of 'essential oils'
brent

Postby olmos » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:37 am

I got some tincture droppers from Bluebird Botanicals a week or two ago, finally tried it last night. Definitely had a nice effect, like taking a muscle relaxer and a xanax, but with a totally clear head.
Made me sleep really well and I feel more rested today than usual.
olmos

Postby kit fox » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:43 am

joe wrote:I want to basically do the e-juice thing but with cbd, but i don't own a rig or a vape or anything. is there a site where i can get a rig and juice at the same time so I can smoke cotton candy clouds of cbd with no nicotine or thc?

This is the vape I use - cheap and discreet, easy to refill

https://www.electrictobacconist.com/boulder-rock-kit-p1294

this is the cbd I'm using:

https://www.greenroadsworld.com/collections/all/products/sour-diesel-terpenes-oil?variant=35646259978

It's been a couple months now I guess and I still have a lot of the juice. I don't use it all day every day or anything, probably once or twice a day if that. I usually take a couple puffs after hitting the THC oil vape to give me a nice enjoyable roundness to my high

depending on where you live, most tobacco stores that sell vapes or dedicated vape shops should have this stuff and be able to get you set up though.
Last edited by kit fox on Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby churrokbyme » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:44 am

brent wrote:i've also been curious about it and want to try mixing it with good ol' regular flower

i am skeptical it's a scam along the lines of 'essential oils'

Definitely not a scam though I haven't tried any CBD only products like oils or lotions. No need to mix with flower there are some CBD heavy strains/extractions which are simply fantastic less discombobulation, more of the sinking into a warm bath feeling. There are probably other cannabinoids in the aforementioned strains contributing to the experience though but CBD forward is the way to go for me.
churrokbyme

Postby ocean pimp » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:17 am

Good to hear all the love for cbd itt! Thanks for all the recs.

I got my cbd oil and vape from my local smoke shop. Dude was super helpful and set everything up for me, making sure it was hitting right before I left the store. He threw some nicotine juice in for free and kept telling me to mix the two, but I’ve been vaping straight cbd.

Kit fox, I like your description of cbd adding a “roundness” to the typical weed high.
ocean pimp

Postby easy » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:55 am

I do a 1ml lump of sublingual CBD coconot oil in the mornings and evenings—the first with my morning coffee + L-theanine and the second around bedtime.
this is what I use: https://www.greenmountaincbd.com/30ml-jar

I think one of the best (and most underreported) uses for CBD oil is using it when you need to pump the brakes after getting a little too high. it's like In Case of Emergency: Break Glass for when you do too much edibles or too big of a bong rip.
easy
does it

Postby chandler » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:53 pm

there are some entrepreneurs in philly who are rolling out cbd water, i forget what it's called but it's only available in philly atm

thanks for reading
i've been getting really into pestcest too lately. haven't really been able to find much good ant stuff, though. anybody have any links to some good biting vids/pics?
chandler

Postby shark week » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:07 pm

nautical hyperblast to thread pls
It's dark and you want to go home?
shark week

Postby Spotlight Kid » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:37 pm

I have been messing around with some high cbd flower, which I guess is what you guys are calling weed now, and some 50-50 cbd indica edibles that have been making me real happy, but it's definitely not cheap. I'd love to find something I could take before work and not have to worry about my back hurting all day though. If anyone has like in depth dosage recs or whatever I am into it.
shark week wrote:She even asked me what we should do about heroin last night. END THE DRUG WAR, mom.
Spotlight Kid

Postby yungboi » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:40 pm

welp, looks like i'm going to take a ride on the cbd train soon
yungboi

Next

Return to Free-For-All