What are some albums without any obvious influences?

The primary forum for general discussion of Hipinion.com

Postby draw » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:26 pm

Maybe this is a bad example but I was listening to Dope Body's Natural History and it occurred to me that I couldn't really trace this music to an obvious set of musical predecessors. I don't think the album is that great but it's kind of a neat experience.

Return to Free-For-All

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: abominog, Ankh, ASH NERVE, Bad craziness, baka baka, Barthes Starr, benj, brittle, buriedinspace, Casimir, chad, churrokbyme, Cone, coop, denvermax, dogshower, doublethink0, draw, Ersaph, Eyeball Kid, Frank, fuckles, Future, gambra, goldsoundz, Google [Bot], grasper, grayfox, Grumby, hadlex, Hal Jordan, harperesque, hatertime, hbb, hyperbole man, iambic, jack, Jerk., jewels, joebagel, Kevin McCallister, Kiki, klubrick, Kuboaa, largecrow, light rail coyote, loaf angel, lust, mactheo, meeshpotato, Merciel, miss black america, Mister E, mortimer, Mr Spaceship, NegativeCapability, nocents, nosebleeds, npc, oglop, Poptone, Rainbow Battle Kid, Render, rex, ripersnifle, Robert, scrumptown, sex cauldron, Shotfrog, sideshow raheem, snuggle, swan, techno beats, tgk, thanksbutnothanksman, The Fool on the Hill, The Good Jugdish, trouble, truncated, viachicago, yungboi