Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby easy » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:36 pm

I remember getting it from here years ago. it's called Water Birth.

From the album, Water Birth, recorded live in the "Cistern Chapel" in Port Townsend, Washington. The cistern is located in old Fort Worden. This two million-gallon underground water catch has a natural reverberation 45 seconds long. As I began recording, I could hear a distant sound, growing louder. If you listen to Ojibway with headphones, you can hear what I heard. In a few moments, I looked up to see a ragged V of Canada geese flying over me. I call out a musical phrase to greet them. Sighting these beautiful creatures influenced this, my first recording in the Cistern Chapel.

:ugeek:
easy
does it

Return to Don't. Let. Go. You’ve got the music in you.