can you help me find this song/sound art?

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Autarch » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:25 pm

I think it's like a vaporwave mix of a guy calling in to a sports talk radio show and he's super pissed. I think he's either a washington redskins fan or a philadelphia eagles fan. Maybe some other team. I can't remember. I remember at one point he was like "DO THEY THINK THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE? BECAUSE I'M NOT LAUGHING" or something along those lines. I know this is pretty vague but I remember really liking it.
Sent from my Lenovo
Autarch

Return to Don't. Let. Go. You’ve got the music in you.