Hap and Leonard

The primary forum for general discussion of Hipinion.com

Postby jalapeño ranch » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:06 am

Am I the only one who watches this show?

About to start the season 3 premiere. Kind of amazed there even is a third season because I don't know a single person who's watched the show, but it's pretty fun and pulpy. The second season was solid and I really enjoyed the last few episodes. Hope the new season is good!

James Purefoy and Michael K Williams are just kinda fuckin' fun to watch even when the plot is stupid as hell.
Celiac Cruz wrote:This one has no real explanation:
jalapeño ranch

Return to Free-For-All

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: abominog, ASH NERVE, Bad craziness, baka baka, Barthes Starr, brittle, bro tones, buriedinspace, Casimir, chad, churrokbyme, Cone, coop, dan, deadbass, denvermax, dogshower, doublethink0, draw, easy, Ersaph, Eyeball Kid, Frank, fuckles, Future, goldsoundz, Google [Bot], grammatron, grasper, grass tacks, haddonfield, hadlex, Hal Jordan, hatertime, hbb, hyperbole man, iambic, jack, jalapeño ranch, Jerk., jewels, joebagel, Kevin McCallister, Kiki, Kuboaa, largecrow, loaf angel, lust, mchamartin, meeshpotato, Merciel, miss black america, Mister E, mortimer, Mr Spaceship, mynamerocks, NegativeCapability, nite69, nocents, nosebleeds, npc, oglop, Peptobysmal, Poptone, Rainbow Battle Kid, Render, rex, rich uncle skeleton, ripersnifle, scrumptown, Shotfrog, smartphone, snuggle, swan, techno beats, tgk, thanksbutnothanksman, The Fool on the Hill, The Good Jugdish, tolka, toots, trellisaze, tricksforchips, trouble, truncated, viachicago, WeirdJungle, yungboi, zach york