Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Milk » Tue May 01, 2018 11:59 pm

yeah i dont get them that bad i guess. It mostly just feels like i kicked a little.
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."
Milk

Postby big zorb » Wed May 02, 2018 12:04 am

mine are mainly that, but every once in a while i just go wild. dunno what it's about.
Woman: [Possibly smiling or laughing].
big zorb
smiling drinker

Postby blues » Wed May 02, 2018 12:18 am

Milk wrote:I've had pressure in my ears for like 8 hours. It happened, or at least i noticed it, after listening to some music on headphones for like 40 minutes i thought well i suppose maybe i put it a tiny bit too loud though it didnt feel that way, i mean i don't blast shit loud enough to hurt my ears and anyway it felt more like fullness in the ear.

Anyway, it didn't go away and it doesnt really feel like my hearing is affected so much as i just feel like there's pressure and if i go in a silent room there's a hiss. It's not like that feeling when you go to a loud 2 hours show and it's obvious you don't hear as well and there's that ringing. I tried to do all the things to get your ears to pop but nothing. I fucking hope it's gone by tomorrow. Like realistically it probably can't be anything bad but it's one of those things that i can't help but focus on all the time and i'm starting to make myself anxious about it and i don't want to like in a couple of days have to head to my doctor trying to appear like i'm not going crazy over this.

i've had this recently. it didn't go away for over a month, and i'm still not sure it's gone. doc said there is fluid behind both my ear drums and gave me some stuff for it, which i've been taking for around a week. i think it might have gotten better. talk to your gp!
blues

Postby Spoons » Wed May 02, 2018 6:20 am

few years ago I went to like 8 doctors in 3 weeks.
turned out I'm fine.

Anyway, I'm 90% sure I have cancer and/or MS.
bongo wrote:spoons pounds
Spoons

Postby Milk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:19 am

So shit's been bad. Right now i'm on my third bought of very painful abdominal pain that lasts for like 12 hours in as many weeks (not 12 i mean 3 weeks).

I've had this before, in fact on and off for like ten years, that very specific pain but usually i'd have to suffer this maybe once every 3 to 4 months (so bad once i had to go to the hospital). Now it's happening weekly or more AND, actually more importantly, i have bad heartburn and or reflux pretty much every single day, which often hurtswhen i swallow any food and it feels like i have a ball in my throat all the time too.

the only times im ok is in the morning presumably because i have not eaten in hours then and it's really making me want to stop eating altogether. I'm hoping for something simple like ulcer or god knows but of course my mind is thinking of much worse things. That's been ongoing for a month now. I have to go see my doctor of course but i'm as always too terrified to. I've decided that since the only really constant in my diet is gluten i'm gonna try to not eat any at all tomorrow and see how that goes. Would be p hilarious to have developed now a gluten intolerance what with the bad lactose intolerance i have since last year. If i have to swear off gluten too i think i'll just start doing liquid nutrition, what's the point in even eating anything otherwise. Or maybe go paleo. I don't know. Anyway it's all speculation right now. We'll see. Right now i just wish i could go to bed but i can't because of this FUCKING pain.
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."
Milk

Postby adam sampler » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:34 am

had an IBS flare recently, saw stars yesterday, have had alternating anisocoria for the last few years, been feeling very aphasia-y lately -- really want to get an MRI and make sure I don't have a brain tumor
adam sampler

Postby internethandle » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:56 pm

check out this comment i found while Googling My Symptoms Again just now:

BarneyOatmeal wrote:Folks, I'm a big oldschool bikerman, mechanic, farmer and people think I'm sort of a tough guy, but I am literally crying right now, to read your posts and to know, finally, that I am not alone in this! It's funny how I never felt fear when facing down armed men, not even any of the times when I was shot (6), but when this happens, I have a very real sense of my own mortality. Doctors have not been of help, not communicative, dismissive, even derisive at times. A 30+ year RN I've known forever has wrung her heart out trying to figure this out and it has been beyond even her knowledge.
To read your posts, to feel what you and I have been through, to see so many who have suffered for so long (30 years, for myself with this) and to see that some of you have found ways to mitigate the symptoms is just about the most wonderful thing I have seen since my kids were born and the first engine I built coughed to life. I really, honestly wanna bearhug every one of you! Brotherly love, Y'All!
internethandle
ok

Postby Ferrous Bueller » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:02 pm

getting knocked out for the first time ever for an endoscopy this week

:geek:

...I hope my stomach/pancreas are ok
Ferrous Bueller

Postby mancubz » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:44 pm

i thought my little sister was just being a kooky hypochondriac but it turns out she really does have a skin allergy to water. she can't spend time in humidity even, so it's real dumb that she lives in miami.
elaine wrote:sharp knives sharp knives, cut the onion, cut the bell pepper, cut the steak, cut your wrists, cut your genitals, cut your brain out
mancubz
BAD BITCH ALERT

Postby Milk » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:06 pm

Ferrous Bueller wrote:getting knocked out for the first time ever for an endoscopy this week

:geek:

...I hope my stomach/pancreas are ok

i need this so badly. I had two endoscopy before like 14 years ago but i was not knocked out. But then again they only stopped in my esophagus. I don't think i'll fully believe i'm not dying of something until they check my stomach AND colon. I'm kinda too terrified to ask to go through it though. Well the endoscopy might happen anyway if this keeps going. PPI's have kept me from feeling pain but there's still something clearly wrong with my upper digestive system.
Milk

Postby madness and chaos » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:09 pm

always always always fatigued
already dead
brain tumors
clusters of little brain tumors
suicide by fentanyl
a numb foot for 3 weeks
Roberto Bolaño's chair
madness and chaos

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....