Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby big zorb » Tue May 01, 2018 11:33 pm

every once in a while i wonder why my hypnic jerks are getting so much wilder than they used to be but then i chalk it up to not drinking myself to sleep every night so my body isn't as dulled and shutting down and i'm probably just a dude with a hypnic jerk
Woman: [Possibly smiling or laughing].
big zorb
smiling drinker

Postby Milk » Tue May 01, 2018 11:55 pm

oh wow. I went to google this and i have that once in a while, like for years. It's weird because it always feels like...wait....did i just jerk? because i'm on the verge of sleep and only really awake once the jerk is already done but once gf was there when i had one and she saw it so i got confirmation. Sometimes i thought it was maybe just a false perception thing. Like i felt like i jerked as i was "shocked" awake (or rather away from sleep i guess) but that maybe it didn't physically happen.
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."
Milk

Postby big zorb » Tue May 01, 2018 11:58 pm

the other day i was really drifting off, dream starting and everything, and all of a sudden all four limbs just shot out a la

and i couldn't stop laughing at how insane that must seem
big zorb
smiling drinker

Postby Milk » Tue May 01, 2018 11:59 pm

yeah i dont get them that bad i guess. It mostly just feels like i kicked a little.
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."
Milk

Postby big zorb » Wed May 02, 2018 12:04 am

mine are mainly that, but every once in a while i just go wild. dunno what it's about.
big zorb
smiling drinker

Postby blues » Wed May 02, 2018 12:18 am

Milk wrote:I've had pressure in my ears for like 8 hours. It happened, or at least i noticed it, after listening to some music on headphones for like 40 minutes i thought well i suppose maybe i put it a tiny bit too loud though it didnt feel that way, i mean i don't blast shit loud enough to hurt my ears and anyway it felt more like fullness in the ear.

Anyway, it didn't go away and it doesnt really feel like my hearing is affected so much as i just feel like there's pressure and if i go in a silent room there's a hiss. It's not like that feeling when you go to a loud 2 hours show and it's obvious you don't hear as well and there's that ringing. I tried to do all the things to get your ears to pop but nothing. I fucking hope it's gone by tomorrow. Like realistically it probably can't be anything bad but it's one of those things that i can't help but focus on all the time and i'm starting to make myself anxious about it and i don't want to like in a couple of days have to head to my doctor trying to appear like i'm not going crazy over this.

i've had this recently. it didn't go away for over a month, and i'm still not sure it's gone. doc said there is fluid behind both my ear drums and gave me some stuff for it, which i've been taking for around a week. i think it might have gotten better. talk to your gp!
blues

Postby Spoons » Wed May 02, 2018 6:20 am

few years ago I went to like 8 doctors in 3 weeks.
turned out I'm fine.

Anyway, I'm 90% sure I have cancer and/or MS.
bongo wrote:spoons pounds
Spoons

Postby Milk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:19 am

So shit's been bad. Right now i'm on my third bought of very painful abdominal pain that lasts for like 12 hours in as many weeks (not 12 i mean 3 weeks).

I've had this before, in fact on and off for like ten years, that very specific pain but usually i'd have to suffer this maybe once every 3 to 4 months (so bad once i had to go to the hospital). Now it's happening weekly or more AND, actually more importantly, i have bad heartburn and or reflux pretty much every single day, which often hurtswhen i swallow any food and it feels like i have a ball in my throat all the time too.

the only times im ok is in the morning presumably because i have not eaten in hours then and it's really making me want to stop eating altogether. I'm hoping for something simple like ulcer or god knows but of course my mind is thinking of much worse things. That's been ongoing for a month now. I have to go see my doctor of course but i'm as always too terrified to. I've decided that since the only really constant in my diet is gluten i'm gonna try to not eat any at all tomorrow and see how that goes. Would be p hilarious to have developed now a gluten intolerance what with the bad lactose intolerance i have since last year. If i have to swear off gluten too i think i'll just start doing liquid nutrition, what's the point in even eating anything otherwise. Or maybe go paleo. I don't know. Anyway it's all speculation right now. We'll see. Right now i just wish i could go to bed but i can't because of this FUCKING pain.
Milk

Postby adam sampler » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:34 am

had an IBS flare recently, saw stars yesterday, have had alternating anisocoria for the last few years, been feeling very aphasia-y lately -- really want to get an MRI and make sure I don't have a brain tumor
adam sampler

Previous

Return to Don't. Let. Go. You’ve got the music in you.