Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby cooly » Thu May 17, 2018 7:46 am

as much as i empathize with needing to go to the bathroom, a feeling i sometimes have, i also sympathize with the employee who had shit thrown on them, so it's tough.
can wrote:old lady [whispering]
cooly

Postby mcwop23 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:55 am

there’s no winners in a shit throwing incident
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks

Postby miss black america » Thu May 17, 2018 8:10 am

how about in a shit throwing contest?
hahaha mad me chuckle that
miss black america

Postby noiseandpop » Thu May 17, 2018 8:34 am

honestly thought she was taking those napkins to defecate into, rather than you know, using them to smear poop all over her own hands.
Last edited by noiseandpop on Thu May 17, 2018 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
~~cry urself 2 ash~~
noiseandpop
piss reeking meth goblin

Postby noiseandpop » Thu May 17, 2018 8:34 am

poor form imo
~~cry urself 2 ash~~
noiseandpop
piss reeking meth goblin

Postby Classic Dog Avatar » Thu May 17, 2018 8:36 am

Milk wrote:
Brouhaha wrote:maybe that lady was coming in off the streets cause she really needed to use the bathroom and they were telling her it's for customers only, would explain how quickly she did the deed

this is my first thought and i think there's probably no way this isnt what it is and you fucking know what? Good on her.

Oh yeah, definitely. Good on her for throwing her shit at another person. Very good on her.
Classic Dog Avatar
ride.

Postby Jeremy » Thu May 17, 2018 8:54 am

Much as I consider myself to be a Coffee Time™ brand ambassador, I have to admit both that this probably happens more often in Coffee Time™ locations and that when it does it doesn't even make the news.
Jeremy

Postby Milk » Thu May 17, 2018 9:09 am

. wrote:
Milk wrote:
Brouhaha wrote:maybe that lady was coming in off the streets cause she really needed to use the bathroom and they were telling her it's for customers only, would explain how quickly she did the deed

this is my first thought and i think there's probably no way this isnt what it is and you fucking know what? Good on her.

Oh yeah, definitely. Good on her for throwing her shit at another person. Very good on her.

Well ok i'll concede it should have been the manager. Definitely if it wasn't the manager it was a waste of shit. I'm just saying the more shit throwing heroes there are, the more they may want to change their bathroom policies. We need to all start shitting on the floor of businesses that won't allow us to use their bathrooms. If we had any guts we would anyway. She just threw it because she was forced to publicly shame herself by this fascist policy following employee. Maybe next time he'll think twice before lording over people's basic functions.

New idea: There should be a Ministry of Restrooms. They would see to it that there are always enough public toilets per square km and they would be owned and maintained by the govt. Restrooms should be a public service.
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."
Milk

Postby Milk » Thu May 17, 2018 9:10 am

Granted this could have been just because they were out of jelly donuts. It's a common grief i have with tim hortons myself.
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."
Milk

Postby Eyeball Kid » Thu May 17, 2018 9:10 am

. wrote:
Milk wrote:

Now you've done it. You're going to get a 200+ word post in which he tries to explain himself but ultimately says the same thing over again.
Eyeball Kid

Postby Eyeball Kid » Thu May 17, 2018 9:11 am

Haha, I was off on the word count!
Eyeball Kid

Postby Milk » Thu May 17, 2018 9:14 am

There are 172 words if you count both posts.
Milk

Postby Classic Dog Avatar » Thu May 17, 2018 9:23 am

Milk you bozo
Classic Dog Avatar
ride.

Postby Jeremy » Thu May 17, 2018 9:26 am

I'm going to take the contrarian position that you shouldn't throw your shit at people.
Jeremy

Postby Milk » Thu May 17, 2018 9:35 am

Jeremy wrote:I'm going to take the contrarian position that you shouldn't throw your shit at people.

I'll relax my position (if not sphincter) to say that while some people definitely need to have shit thrown at, maybe not a minimum wage employee. The shit on the floor of the premises needed to be taken though. That much is indisputable

Have we yet learned the reason why it happened? I'd hate to take such a staunch pro-shit position over something innocuous like that he refused to give her change for a fiver.
Milk

Postby Poptone » Thu May 17, 2018 9:42 am

the internet is throwing shit at me by not having the video up anymore
Poptone
cat fan

Postby cooly » Thu May 17, 2018 9:43 am

the link still works in the og post for me. does your office block liveleak? https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uJsLc_1526456276
cooly

Postby Poptone » Thu May 17, 2018 9:48 am

ah probably
Poptone
cat fan

Postby Classic Dog Avatar » Thu May 17, 2018 9:53 am

Milk wrote:
Jeremy wrote:I'm going to take the contrarian position that you shouldn't throw your shit at people.

I'll relax my position (if not sphincter) .

Ohhh ho ho ha
Classic Dog Avatar
ride.

Postby chairkicker » Thu May 17, 2018 10:24 am

somebody tell me this dude got a week off with pay
chairkicker

Postby identikit » Thu May 17, 2018 10:32 am

yea I want both updates: what the employee got, and what she is charged with.

eh, indecent exposure, damaging property (dirtying property that needs special cleaning goes under damage?), but really I want to know if throwing shit at a person is considered physical assault? asking for a friend
identikit

Postby Grey Poupon » Thu May 17, 2018 10:35 am

In a word, Sad!
My listening experience in balanced mode reveals the great depth of EARTH
Grey Poupon

Postby Milk » Thu May 17, 2018 10:36 am

. wrote:
Milk wrote:

I'll relax my position (if not sphincter) .

Ohhh ho ho ha

We all have delusions about ourselves.
Milk

Postby cooly » Thu May 17, 2018 10:40 am

identikit wrote:yea I want both updates: what the employee got, and what she is charged with.

eh, indecent exposure, damaging property (dirtying property that needs special cleaning goes under damage?), but really I want to know if throwing shit at a person is considered physical assault? asking for a friend

you can be charged with assault for spitting on someone. throwing shit on someone is definitely assault.
cooly

Postby Milk » Thu May 17, 2018 10:41 am

identikit wrote:yea I want both updates: what the employee got, and what she is charged with.

It is. Like i think even just deliberately coughing in someone's face is considered assault or whatever. Deliberately propagating germs and bacterias or what not is a crime

The thing is throwing shit at others is a long standing tradition of our ancestral race. Apes and monkeys do it and in the name of evolution or i don't know what (well the popularization of the concept of hygiene didn't help i'm sure) we have thought ourselves above this behavior for too long but i think it's time we bring it back.
Milk

Postby Milk » Thu May 17, 2018 10:41 am

cooly wrote:

you can be charged with assault for spitting on someone. throwing shit on someone is definitely assault.

yeah got beat to it. An dyes it turns out i was thinking of spitting though i'd bet coughing could also count. YOu're kinda spitting a little.
Milk

Postby Milk » Thu May 17, 2018 10:43 am

Did you guys know in France it's illegal to flip off the president? Some elderly man got detained and possible charged ( i didn't follow up) for flipping off Macron. Fascisme, quand tu nous tient...
Milk

Postby cooly » Thu May 17, 2018 10:45 am

Milk wrote:
cooly wrote:

yeah got beat to it. An dyes it turns out i was thinking of spitting though i'd bet coughing could also count. YOu're kinda spitting a little.

nah you were also right, although i think if you want someone to go to jail for coughing on you, it helps to be a cop lol
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/21018299/ns/u ... v2VphMvz_Q
cooly

Postby identikit » Thu May 17, 2018 10:49 am

man, you guys have tough laws.

in order to be physical assault (without touching the person, that is) you have to cause some sort of injury to the body. is what I learned before throwing cow shit. which got us no criminal charges, we simply had to pay for the cleaning of clothes of the cow-shit-targets.
Last edited by identikit on Thu May 17, 2018 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
identikit

Postby Beautiful Jugdish » Thu May 17, 2018 10:49 am

i am working peacefully at my job behind the cash register at the time hortons when a disgruntled customer throws a hard turd in a perfect spiral directly into my nuts, killing me instantly
hello
Beautiful Jugdish

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....