We'll kick your ass in

How much time should pass between episodes of a sitcom

One week
22%
No more than two weeks
33%
No more than a month
No votes
Time is an imaginary construct caused by subjective consciousness passing through a fixed time-space torus
44%

Total votes : 9

Postby chumpchange » Fri May 18, 2018 9:39 am

I was watching Frasier last night and they referenced the events of the previous episode as something that had happened "weeks ago." I found this distressing. I don't need it explicitly stated, but I want to imagine that each episode of a sitcom takes place roughly one week after the last. EXCEPTING two-parters, which are obviously very special situations that merit different considerations.
chumpchange

Return to Don't. Let. Go. You’ve got the music in you.