You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Eyeball Kid » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:16 am

ratbags wrote:
brent wrote:that adductor muscle group image is confusing

it's actually quite simple: it is the penis

From Dwight's butt to Steph's penis, this is shaping up to be the year of injuries to the intimate areas.
Eyeball Kid

Postby mcwop23 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:45 am

ratbags wrote:how's his adductor tho

wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks

Postby delgriffith » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:38 am

lol
delgriffith

Postby delgriffith » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:42 am

Dame hasn't gone to the line even once in the past 2 games but we've still won by a combined 26 points (against two good teams). Pretty nice that we can still find a way to win considering how elite Dame has been at drawing fouls/getting to the rim, especially this season. Zach Lowe is right: he gets better every year.
delgriffith

Postby Celiac Cruz » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:43 am

ratbags wrote:actually it appears to be the penis. curry has a hurt penis.

This guy has really got a cool playful posture
delgriffith wrote:Images aren't showing up, Celiac Cruz :( Looks like they're on a Dropbox and need to be hosted somewhere else (like imgur?)
Celiac Cruz

Postby milknight » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:15 am

bummed i missed the blazers game, was my sweet baby shai good?
milknight

Postby delgriffith » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:28 pm

Yeah he looked real nice, he's just so smooth and crafty and fun to watch. Clips played well overall but lost the battle of the boards and that was pretty much the difference (especially w/ the Blazers shooting pretty poorly overall)

This shit is so bad:
delgriffith

Postby WAC » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:51 pm

Memphis's city jerseys last year weren't visually stunning or anything but they looked sleek and had a cool story behind them. What the fuck even is that? Why do teams keep trying to make grey jerseys happen?
He said ALOT of shit last night. And most of it WASN'T how he supported a fascist.
WAC

Postby delgriffith » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:58 pm

These Memphis ones are apparently a "nod to the city's wrestling heritage" ... some of this shit is hilarious:

From the hallowed halls of the Ellis Auditorium and the Mid-South Coliseum to Saturday mornings on WMC TV to the bright lights of FedExForum, Memphis has hosted our fair share of athletes as entertainers and entertainers as athletes. Our Main Event uniforms pays homage to the entertainers as athletes of the past – all the heels, faces, and kings alike that have made Memphis a wrestling hub for generations.

The panel design draws its inspiration, form, and color base from the championship belts used throughout Memphis Wrestling history. The addition of the embossed ‘GNG’ connects our city and team’s cultural ethos of Grit & Grind with the no-holds-barred history of regional wrestling and the place Memphis held in that sports and entertainment boom.

Building from our new Steel Grey color base, our City Edition connects the all-new with old-school steel chairs and cages of Memphis Wrestling lore.

OK, whatever you say.
delgriffith

Postby WAC » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:02 pm

They should've gone all in and done a take off on the old CWA title belt

He said ALOT of shit last night. And most of it WASN'T how he supported a fascist.
WAC

Postby delgriffith » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:06 pm

Yeah, more teams should go "all in" on these City designs, especially since they're one year deals. Uniforms should be fun.

Lowe's 10 things today on Jerian Grant is brutal:

Jerian Grant has been an absolute disaster as their backup.

[...]

Grant can barely get the Magic into their sets before the shot clock ticks into single digits. He holds the ball for about 5.5 seconds per touch, seventh-highest in the league -- ahead of Kemba Walker, Damian Lillard, Russell Westbrook, DeRozan, and hundreds of other guys more qualified than Grant to dribble in place.

Orlando has scored 88.8 points per 100 possessions with Grant on the floor -- almost 12 points worse than the league's worst offense. It is really hard to construct lineups that perform so poorly over extended minutes. Orlando's bench is hemorrhaging points.
delgriffith

Postby Celiac Cruz » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:09 pm

The Knicks city jerseys are decent but boring. The skyline sides is a nice touch
delgriffith wrote:Images aren't showing up, Celiac Cruz :( Looks like they're on a Dropbox and need to be hosted somewhere else (like imgur?)
Celiac Cruz

Postby jalapeño ranch » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:13 pm

I don’t know why they aren’t giving Isaiah Briscoe minutes over Grant. Jerian Grant has repeatedly proven himself to not be an NBA-level player, might as well see what Briscoe can give you.
Celiac Cruz wrote:This one has no real explanation:
jalapeño ranch

Postby chandler » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:16 pm

the sixers have another b2b starting tonight, the fourth (!) so far this season

i looked through their schedule and counted 11 total b2b's, 10 of which the 2nd game lands on the road. i think i read somewhere that the average is something like 12-13 b2b's, so they may have less than most teams but that home/road balance feels a little out of whack. wonder what the breakdown league wide is, does anyone have a way to answer that?
i've been getting really into pestcest too lately. haven't really been able to find much good ant stuff, though. anybody have any links to some good biting vids/pics?
chandler

Postby Beautiful Jugdish » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:49 pm

wario lopez wrote:
wario lopez wrote:Image

is that jugdish behind giannis?

this is getting out of hand
hello
Beautiful Jugdish

Postby wario lopez » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:55 pm

✧・゚:*☆*・゜゚・*(っ◕‿◕)っ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗლ(๏‿๏ ლ)*・゜゚・*☆*:・゚✧
wario lopez
ok

Postby delgriffith » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:15 pm

I saw some people speculating that it was because of the fine for saying "no homo" and I think more highly of Jokic than that. More likely he's just frustrated about a loss/bad game.
delgriffith

Postby jalapeño ranch » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:21 pm

There's been multiple spurts during Jokic's career where he has a string of games where he barely shoots. It happened near the beginning of the season before his breakout year. He'll be fine.
Celiac Cruz wrote:This one has no real explanation:
jalapeño ranch

Postby bruceagain » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:22 pm

It's dumb to ask about fines
"Can you tell us about how you feel about being a bad boy"
Russ interviews forever
The Internet is supposed to be fun. If you're not enjoying yourself, you can leave the forum forever and never look back.
bruceagain

Postby Eyeball Kid » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:59 pm

Someone please teach Marc Stein how to thread tweets

Eyeball Kid

Postby traced out » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:16 pm

when i was a freshman in college me and my friend started going to the gym and one of the gym rats convinced us to use to adductor machine. 'it's great for the ladies, if you know what i mean', so of course we tried a few sets on it. anyway, our penis muscle group was so underused we were basically immobile and sore for a week onwards. We never used that muscle group or the machine again.
traced out

Postby WAC » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:22 pm

Penis Muscle Group is the name of my wrestling faction
WAC

Postby mcwop23 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:22 pm

penis lines, not penis muscles
wendy wrote:
mcwop23

Postby murray st. » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:25 pm

attn del

murray st.

Postby Lucky » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:57 pm

katy perry pissing all over my diamond-encrusted crown as I sentence another peon to death
Lucky

Postby mcwop23 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:19 pm

ahaha
wendy wrote:
mcwop23

Postby mcwop23 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:24 pm

i feel like the nba thread should make room this year for Duke basketball just from a “the knicks need to get one of these guys” angle
wendy wrote:
mcwop23

Postby bruceagain » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:26 pm

sometimes you just find yourself alone on Felton island
The Internet is supposed to be fun. If you're not enjoying yourself, you can leave the forum forever and never look back.
bruceagain

Postby bruceagain » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:27 pm

mcwop23 wrote:i feel like the nba thread should make room this year for Duke basketball just from a “the knicks need to get one of these guys” angle

[Taps no college ball sign]
bruceagain

Postby big zorb » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:00 pm

mcwop23 wrote:i feel like the nba thread should make room this year for Duke basketball just from a “the knicks need to get one of these guys” angle

If this thread covers any college team it's clearly the iowa state cyclones
Woman: [Possibly smiling or laughing].
big zorb
smiling drinker

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....