A Monday place that's happy

Let's talk Aguachile Alley

Postby southpaw » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:01 pm

Rode bikes yesterday and had a great weekend but here I am reading about Trump and wanting to shock myself in a bathtub so i need to post and read posts about things I really enjoy? Mild irony permitted but let's not go overboard.

I noticed last night how much I like listening to techno whIle meditating. It keeps me awake and focused.

I made arepas last after my wife picked the recipe and even my picky kid liked it.

I forgot how good Radiohead is, and Hail to the Thief sounds more alien/outer-space now than when it came out.

southpaw

Return to Aguachile Alley