They turned "That man... was Kermit Gosnell" into a movie??

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby worrywort » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:22 am

Indeed, they have made an anti-abortion courtroom drama movie about Dr. Kermit Gosnell wherein he is the poster boy for the pro-choice movement.

worrywort

Postby Classic Dog Avatar » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:33 am

fuckin dean cain
Classic Dog Avatar
ride.

Postby worrywort » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:39 pm

i was hoping that would be a pleasant surprise but the thumbnail killed it
worrywort

Postby Merciel » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:41 pm

Ever since I found out this disaster project was in the works I've been hoping they would contact me so I could make a thread about it, but no dice.

It's almost like they don't care about the actual facts or something.
Merciel
Hipinion Dog Lady

Postby clouds » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:49 pm

this movie is very insulting to gary ridgway
clouds

Postby fester » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:27 pm

wow this is being released on 750 screens
------------
fester

Postby KALM » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:49 pm

Merciel wrote:Ever since I found out this disaster project was in the works I've been hoping they would contact me so I could make a thread about it, but no dice.

which washed up born again 90s primetime television actor would you want to play you
KALM

Postby jewels » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:04 pm

You worked this case?
gold and glass wrote:When you get to heaven, do you get to see a list of which gimmicks belonged to who?
jewels

Postby miko mido » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:04 pm

i'm amazed they kept the fact that the initial raid was conducted exclusively because of it's status as a pill mill in the movie. i remember thinking the fact that nobody gave a shit about the quality of life of the women going there but they did care about making a potential drug bust was a pretty huge indictment of how little the us gives a shit about women but hey here we are... just the way that was politicized as a whole by the right wing after it happened was legitimately shocking at the time and is still super depressing.

this looks miserable even by christian film standards but i thought the same thing about gods not dead and i ended up watching that so :shrug:
miko mido wrote:I hAve the biological imperative to take a big piss right now

inspectorhound wrote:do you ever say boipussy like "bwahpussy"

miko mido

Postby worrywort » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:15 pm

i'm afraid you're mistaken, mido. the media did not cover this case at all whatsoever, and these brave filmmakers are the first to uncover it (source: youtube comments)
worrywort

Postby Merciel » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:07 am

KALM wrote:
Merciel wrote:Ever since I found out this disaster project was in the works I've been hoping they would contact me so I could make a thread about it, but no dice.

which washed up born again 90s primetime television actor would you want to play you

The great thing about being in appellate practice is that neither I nor any proxy for me would ever have to show up in this thing.

There's no drama to showing my cluttered office and me occasionally receiving very sad, completely incoherent handwritten letters from Kermit Gosnell, pro se.
Merciel
Hipinion Dog Lady

Postby Merciel » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:09 am

jewels wrote:You worked this case?

I'm still working this case!

I mean, "working" in the sense that I'm waiting to get a final disposition notice from the court. I already did all my actual work a while ago.

But yeah I had/have his one and only ever appeal.
Merciel
Hipinion Dog Lady

Postby Classic Dog Avatar » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:32 am

Don't say things you can't take back
Classic Dog Avatar
ride.

Postby Classic Dog Avatar » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:36 am

Anyway I play a fetus in this film it was a challenging role
Classic Dog Avatar
ride.

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....