Does anyone else treat their pet like a ventriloquist dummy?

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby oomphull » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:02 am

I like to give the animals that live with me various voices/characters and interact with them like there's someone else in the room. It's fun and I end up doing things that I wouldn't normally do. For example, today I turned to the dog and said, "So what's for lunch today, pizza or corndogs?" The whole time I was thinking that I would probably make a pizza, but the dog's character said, "What, are you kidding me? Corndogs, you moron." So I had corndogs for lunch.
hologram wrote:are you chuckling at all the giggle?
oomphull

Postby The Sunken Place » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:46 am

This was a "stopped me in my tracks"-level sad post
Last edited by The Sunken Place on Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Sunken Place

Postby bruceagain » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:46 am

no but my sister does do a lot of preg testing horses, so there's that
The Internet is supposed to be fun. If you're not enjoying yourself, you can leave the forum forever and never look back.
bruceagain

Postby The Sunken Place » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:48 am

But I do talk to my wife using my pee hole and pretend my dick has his own character. It's hilarity at it's finest
The Sunken Place

Postby MikeS » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:05 am

no, but anytime I'm razzing my gf or self defecating humor I turn to my dog to deliver the punch line. Generic examples "...and that's why we can't have nice things Walter," "...and Walter that's why she does the cooking."
MikeS

Postby oomphull » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:35 am

The Sunken Place wrote:This was a "stopped me in my tracks"-level sad post

hahaha, i've never thought of it as being sad.

one of the dogs is practically always up in my face asking for food, so I guess I started improvising ideas of what she might possibly be trying to communicate other than fucking always being hungry and it evolved from there.
hologram wrote:are you chuckling at all the giggle?
oomphull

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....