Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby miko mido » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:21 am

A member of INSANE CLOWN POSSE apparently tried to dropkick Fred Durst mid-concert. The incident happened last night (Saturday, October 6) at Camden, New Jersey's Rock Allegiance festival, which was being headlined by LIMP BIZKIT.

LIMP BIZKIT had just finished performing a cover version of George Michael's "Faith" at the BB&T Pavilion when Joseph William Utsler, better known by his stage name Shaggy 2 Dope, attempted to kick Durst but missed. The INSANE CLOWN POSSE member, whose band performed earlier in the day, was then dragged offstage by security. It is not clear what promted Shaggy 2 Dope's outburst.

Back in 2012, Durst collaborated with INSANE CLOWN POSSE on a cover of AMG's "Bitch Better Have My Money". The recording appeared on "Covered, Smothered And Chunked", the bonus covers album that was sold with the "red pop" version of ICP's "The Mighty Death Pop" LP.

Six years ago, INSANE CLOWN POSSE's Violent J spoke to Hatchet Herald about the Durst collaboration. He said: When we first started touring, LIMP BIZKIT was doing it fuckin' big. As big as possible. They we're definitely mainstream to the fullest. But a lot of the music and their shows were just that dope. Back then, we liked some of what we heard, of course, but we left it alone. I won't lie; it was way too popular for us. But as you know, there's a time limit when you're on top like that. When that time runs out, then you gotta scoot the fuck down over."

He continued: "Here we are a full decade later or so and Shaggy and me are sittin' there thinking of who we could get for these crazy collabos. Who would people never expect to hear on a track with ICP? And who would be down to do it? Bang! Nobody would ever expect an ICP / Fred Durst collabo! We reached out and turns out, and I can't lie, he was cool as fuck. We got him on the phone and kicked it for days. He definitely has mad respect for ICP. He said he's always dug our shit but figured we would hate on him if he ever said anything about it. He was cool as hell about everything. We [were] shocked.

"I sent him two songs to choose from and he chose the remake of AMG's 'Bitch Better Have My Money'. He knocked it out, and he didn't want shit for it. He was just happy and surprised that we wanted him on it."

You couldn’t make this shit up.
miko mido wrote:I hAve the biological imperative to take a big piss right now

inspectorhound wrote:do you ever say boipussy like "bwahpussy"

miko mido

Postby incoherent grunting » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:41 am

wow
"let's get psychic not blacked out. Let's get wild without getting sick. Let's get turnt while staying woke."
incoherent grunting

Postby Sports Fan of the Year » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:59 am

everything about this is perfect, especially Big Fred's interpretation of George Michael's Faith

over/under on how many times this is referenced on Relapse II?
mites wrote:I'm a factory where every input is pizza and every output is depression
Sports Fan of the Year

Postby Jeremy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:04 am

I'm not really comfortable with how much ambient affection I have for Fred Durst.
Jeremy

Postby wolfie » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:46 am

the only thing i didn't like about this is it reminded me i once owned a copy of three dollar bill y'all
אחד

"our in-toilet cameras show people are shitting all over these toilets"
wolfie

Postby Shaggy 2 Dope » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:36 pm

IM INNOCENT BLIMPS
Shaggy 2 Dope

Postby bro tones » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:36 pm

Shaggy 2 Dope wrote:IM INNOCENT BLIMPS

dude speak on this
benj wrote:rest in peace luggii dead ass
bro tones

Postby Bartatua » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:59 pm

We had a thread on this but i want to add in here that I don't think that, historically, there has been enough appreciation for how good a name Insane Clown Posse is
i broke somebody's ribs
Bartatua

Postby miko mido » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:12 pm

Jeremy wrote:I'm not really comfortable with how much ambient affection I have for Fred Durst.

Same I want them to be friends.
miko mido wrote:I hAve the biological imperative to take a big piss right now

inspectorhound wrote:do you ever say boipussy like "bwahpussy"

miko mido

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....