Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby elaine » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:04 am

but you're dreaming right now...
I'm alright, don't nobody worry 'bout me .... BLACK IT OUT... BLACK IT OUT.... BLACK IT ALL OUT

tarantula wrote:yeah, elaine gets it
elaine

Postby elaine » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:05 am

I'm alright, don't nobody worry 'bout me .... BLACK IT OUT... BLACK IT OUT.... BLACK IT ALL OUT

elaine

Postby elaine » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:16 am

we go through life with this idea of control over what we're doing, what's happening, but we barely take into consideration that things are always happening, we're talking right now and what i'm saying is influencing your life, you can try to control that but really you can't, you can't know what'll happen, what i'll say next, how it will influence you, it's the same with dreams, except in dreams we don't have the idea of control so it can all just happen, the idea of control is just another thing happening to us, not by us, you will dream again, my friend

elaine

Postby elaine » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:19 am

elaine

Postby elaine » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:25 am

hey my piano, rename this thread "going to sleep and making posts (Official little god Thread)"

elaine

Postby my piano » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 am

But my title is a friendly salutation
my piano

Postby elaine » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:18 pm

ye, thats fine, i was just posting it for the sake of posting something, thats what all my posts are, i dont really care that much about content, it's all about a sense of community to me, thats why you're my best friend in the whole world and i will take a bullet for you right between my eyes, thank you for everything my piano, you will forever be like an elton john song to me cause billy joel's piano man is not really something you remind me of

elaine

Postby my piano » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:55 pm

I get shot for my friends all the time
my piano

Postby elaine » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:32 am

Do you mean by your friends?

elaine

Postby elaine » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:45 am

I can't keep friends for long, my memory's too good, when I have a friend for awhile they just love me cause I'm the coolest and I love em too cause well I love everyone, but then after like a year and we're talking, and I know we've been pretty much saying the same shit for awhile already, and I try to say all this new shit I've been thinking about but they constantly reply with all the old shit so I'm like "well we've talked about that already" and they don't seem to remember it. Sometimes even they say things I've told them once, and think it's something they came up with, that's ok since that's how we think everything, but eh, kinda gets boring. I wish they'd just shoot me in the head, so maybe i'd get some brain damage and be able to forget.

elaine

Postby elaine » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:43 am

did we?

elaine

Postby elaine » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:44 am

i just, cause i don't, haha, well we might, you know, but, then again, not much, too, any word, describe this, tomorrow

elaine

Postby elaine » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:44 am

i can't pretend it doesn't exist anymore

elaine

Postby elaine » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:46 am

ignorance keeps me safe, keeps us all safe, so instead of saying "why me?" when it happens, you could be saying "what could I do to prevent this!"

elaine

Postby elaine » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:58 am

i was in a place, where i did not belong, and every day there were people who would say to me with that look, elaine liberante, "you do not belong", so thats why i wanted to play hockey cause of the mighty ducks

elaine

Postby elaine » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:59 am

oh god, i'll have to put up with this ego the whole way home

elaine

Postby elaine » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:25 pm

we ain't gonna make it

elaine

Postby elaine » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:32 am

I found 10 liters of apple juice yesterday, so I hid it in a bush cause I was on foot, today i'm taking my bicycle to see if the apple juice is still there, what would you do if you found 10 liters of apple juice and you had to walk an hour back home, would you drink it? would you hide it in a bush? would you just think about what you'd do with it? I don't like apple juice, but i sure love apples

elaine

Postby elaine » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:54 am

Well it was still there, I now have 10 liters of apple juice in 2 boxes containing 5 liter bags of apple juice, they expire in a year, sometimes life gives you apple juice, I found them underneath an apple tree in the park, can't wait to tell my friends to find out who likes apple juice, cause I don't like apple juice, it's maybe even my least favourite juice, it reminds me of apples but what i like about apples the most is when you bite them, you can't bite apple juice so I don't like it, thats why i prefer orange juice, don't care much about biting oranges, prefer drinking it actually, pineapple juice is one that i'm not sure about, probably say it's about the same when it comes to biting or drinking, hmm sort of like pear juice, not much of a juice kind of person though, i don't really ever drink juice at all, except last week when i bought pineapple juice and thought it was ok, then i drummed the bottle against my leg for a long time and people smiled at me, but some looked worried

elaine

Postby elaine » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:07 am

So I figured out we're all still Jesus, born to do good they make us carry a cross of sins which we drag around till all that's left to happen is to be nailed on it so we can bleed dry and start all over again, over and over again.

elaine

Postby my piano » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:47 am

No I'm not jesus anymore I stopped a while ago
my piano

Postby elaine » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:24 pm

ye, me too, i became the trinity

elaine

Postby elaine » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:27 pm

i was at a bonfire on xtc last weekend and a lot of people believed my spirit had travelled through many lives already and wanted to share consciousness with me, i got 9 new facebook friends, that's a 20% facebook friend increase but i figure they all realised i was just a nutjob when they checked out my profile

elaine

Postby elaine » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:29 pm

its still cool to explain to people how you're the trinity though, emotion movement and intellect, the spirit the body and the absolute, fuck a god complex or a jesus complex, a trinity complex is the real deal 8-)

elaine

Postby my piano » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:36 pm

I am p much always cognizant of the rule of three and try to avoid using it but it isnt like you can just tack on a fourth thing because that's just a reaction to the rule of three. I think there should be at least 13 gods if there was only one he would probably be a cranky old dude who was into weird stuff
my piano

Postby elaine » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:39 pm

13... man, that's too much explaining for me

elaine

Postby elaine » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:42 pm

god is the law of octaves, do re me fa sol la si do, absolute to nothing, thats god, i'm just an angel, you will see my wings when i walk into the fire

elaine

Postby elaine » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:43 pm

thats what i told some musicians, they wouldn't let me

elaine

Postby blab » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:43 pm

do,
do re do,
do re mi re do,
do re mi fa mi re do
blab

Postby my piano » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:45 pm

I'm pretty annoyed with how few notes and colors there are. Like even if I take hallucinogens it's still the same color wheel wheres my octarine
my piano

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....