Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby my piano » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:37 pm

A while ago some guys in the park next to my place were looking for change to get a beer and I was like wait here and then brought them a bag with some beer and snacks I wasnt gonna eat cuz hyper controlled diet and then i came through a bit later and they were having a picnic
my piano

Postby elaine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:38 pm

did they ask if you wanted to have a beer with them?
I'm alright, don't nobody worry 'bout me .... BLACK IT OUT... BLACK IT OUT.... BLACK IT ALL OUT

tarantula wrote:yeah, elaine gets it
elaine

Postby my piano » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:43 pm

I was in a detox mode so made it clear it was beer I wasnt gonna drink anyway but the sentiment was there if I wanted it. I was highly caffeinated w my audiobooks and urban hiking missions
my piano

Postby elaine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:11 pm

you're a pretty lonely fella, huh, i like that about you, i just sendf out another lonely message myself, i spend my entire walking reciting it to myself, i find myself talking to myself a lot nowadays, i guess i always did in my mind, just not out loud, is that what you use the audiobooks for?
I'm alright, don't nobody worry 'bout me .... BLACK IT OUT... BLACK IT OUT.... BLACK IT ALL OUT

elaine

Postby my piano » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:39 pm

nah I was lonely or w/e but found a way out. basically stopped smoking pot and the rest fell into place. work in progress. I listen to audiobooks to learn stuff and exercise w walking at the same time.
my piano

Postby elaine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:48 pm

that sounds nice, glad you found that, what're you learning about nowadays?

elaine

Postby my piano » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:50 pm

I got stalled out on bertrands history of western philosophy around erasmus because my ex wanted to play games but I have a higher mmr and speed ran the whole thing. Iddqd.

Oh and it rained for a week straight before.that and I'm not gonna walk 10 miles+ in rain.
my piano

Postby elaine » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:42 am

you afraid of the rain, boy?

elaine

Postby my piano » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:30 am

p sure a ghost/demon thing is haunting me as of last night but its fine i'll eat it
my piano

Postby my piano » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:35 am

my piano

Postby elaine » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:59 pm

ye, eat it, the demons have come to guide us, embrace the demons, they will show you the path to trend on

elaine

Postby elaine » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:22 pm

i like your joke btw, lame pieces of trash, we're the lame pieces of trash here, thats why i'm sticking around, buddy, you cant escape destiny, i cracked some walnuts in the abbey garden, like i usually do, on the wall looking over the river, swedish tourists next to me just watching the view, i see it every day, fools, its not that special, sweden is much nicer than that freaking river, tourists are funny that way, they always think other places are more interesting than where they come from, just because they took the time to take a plane, my best friend didnt call to walk around, i only have one friend so now i''m typing this message, cause i don't give a shit about going to a drone experimental guitar rock show by myself, i've a guitar here, i can drone it alone

elaine

Postby elaine » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:26 pm

these people, theyre watching us, theyre thinking, i always liked that thought, i'm in their minds somehow, and they don't have a clue what i'm doing in there

elaine

Postby elaine » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:27 pm

that's what posting is all about, winky face

elaine

Postby my piano » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:33 pm

i beat my smb1 high score at the local free play dive arcade today. stood for like a month and after i showed some kids my tech when they were fucking around with the game put my headphones in and crushed

adrenaline ruined it when i approached the score i could have gone farther
my piano

Postby my piano » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:34 pm

'are you hacking'
'yah basically'
my piano

Postby elaine » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:03 pm

i woke up thinking "fuck you van morrison, moondance my ass"

elaine

Postby elaine » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:04 pm

whatre you doing hanging around kids

elaine

Postby my piano » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:20 pm

thats my machine, kids swarm to me like bees i have an aura
my piano

Postby my piano » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:22 pm

i'm a better influence on kids than like 95% of their parents anyway
my piano

Postby my piano » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:22 pm

i can't compete with that top 5% my hair care game is v irresponsible
my piano

Postby elaine » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:25 pm

well, you got me there, i bet their parents make em listen to van morrison

elaine

Postby elaine » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:26 pm

i'd hang around kids too but they're all too hip nowadays, last time i tried to talk to some kids, they just kept asking why i was so weird so i tapped them all on the head and skeedaddled away like a little pony, but inside i was crying

elaine

Postby my piano » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:59 pm

you gotta be hipper than the kids it's not hard they're in general p dumb
my piano

Postby elaine » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:50 am

i'm hipper than everyone that's why nobody notices

elaine

Postby kid8 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:51 am

I'm not lame.
Steve was the only man i loved.
kid8
killer

Postby elaine » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:53 am

that's what i thought at first but then i just started posting in here and it turns i am lame after all, it's a good thing to know, i now no longer try to approach cool people like i'm one of them, it helps a lot for my self esteem, you can do without rejection, that only hurts, you know, just find your own kind, just find your own kind

elaine

Postby elaine » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:56 am

If we now ask ourselves what we understand by the word “lame,” we will be perplexed by such a question. Usually, when we hear or use this word in conversation, we do not think about what it means, having decided once and for all that we know and that everybody knows. Now, for the first time, we see that we do not know and that we have never thought about it. But we will not be able and will not know how to remain with the thought of our ignorance. We are not capable enough of observing nor sufficiently sincere with ourselves. We will soon recover, that is, we will quickly deceive ourselves. And we will remember or hastily compose a definition of the word “lame” from some familiar source, or borrow the first definition of someone else that enters our head. Then we will express this as our own understanding, although we have never really thought about the word and, in fact, do not even know what we have thought.

elaine

Postby elaine » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:01 am

I am the head of poetry, gather round children, let me tell you a tale about the sun, and the moon, and the world, and the water, and the water in the river, and the water in the sea, and love, and pain, and sorrow, and the wind, and the flowers, and the sweetness of a human touch, and the heart is racing to the sound of the drum of life, oh man now i dropped ashes on my keyboard again

elaine

Postby elaine » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:10 am

Roses are sold by lonely people on the streets, I don't know what violets look like right now but something tells me they're blue, I love you, but I do not have a rose to show it with, I am inside, it's still early, roses are sold in the dark, take my heart.

elaine

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....