Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby grace cathedral park » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:15 pm

Fucked this one up and would like a new one. Is there a way I can buy a new life?
Never knowingly eaten an ass.
grace cathedral park
The Rooster

Postby tricksforchips » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:25 pm

tricksforchips

Postby Celiac Cruz » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:28 pm

You have to become close with Art Alexakis
delgriffith wrote:Images aren't showing up, Celiac Cruz :( Looks like they're on a Dropbox and need to be hosted somewhere else (like imgur?)
Celiac Cruz

Postby theendoftheworld666@aol.com » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:43 am

My body like a back road. Not many people know about it. People talk to me and they go I didn't even know you have a body. They ask me about it and then they go Yeah you got arms and legs and everything. The only people that know I got a body are people I really like it's crazy

It ccrazy how people are born with bodies and stuff. Real crazy.
theendoftheworld666@aol.com
sissy puppy

Postby madness and chaos » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:01 pm

tricksforchips wrote:https://secondlife.com/

came in to post, knew it would already be posted, still lol'd super hard and woke up someone sleeping
Roberto Bolaño's chair
madness and chaos

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....